PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

Forcavitale
Sep-20-2011, 02:15
Im Forca, from Sweden, im totally new to flight sims, been buzy playing arma2 for the last couple of years. Im looking for a good CLOD community and after that i have been playing on your server a lot i now realise that it is a lot more fun to fly toghether. So i hope that if i join you i will be able to jump on to your ventrilo server and find somebody to buddy up with and develop my skills.
I usually play between 7-9 pm GMT+1
Since i am new i have only tried the spitfire so far and i like it a lot.
Thats all for now, hope to see you soon
Cheers

ATAG_WatchMan
Sep-20-2011, 16:23
Welcome to ATAG Forca, I hope you enjoy flying with us and keep coming back there are a lot of good guys here.

Cheers, WatchMan. :D

MajorBorris
Sep-20-2011, 17:12
Hi Forca,

Join coms and say hi anytime :salute:

ATAG_Trumps
Sep-20-2011, 22:18
Hiya mate, looking forward to flying with you

Craig

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-21-2011, 11:21
Hi Forca and welcome!

We all started flight simming at one point and it's steep learning curve, but it is worth it. As others have stated, grab a mic and hop on coms. It's one of the best ways to learn, be able to ask questions, etc,..

:salute:

Forcavitale
Oct-16-2011, 16:33
Anyways my steam user id is forcavitale
if you wanna add me.
Hope to find somebody to fly with this week
Cheers from Forca

Whiskey
Oct-17-2011, 07:48
Hi Forca, I am on fairly regularly and jump on your wing when ever I am on. A great bunch of people here with a lot of knowledge.

I have been on a 3 year break from flight simming and only just returned in the last 3 weeks. We can certainly help each other mate, I know have learned a lot from the people here in ATAG and the server population in general.

See you in the sky mate :salute:

Whiskey

Dutch
Oct-19-2011, 18:59
Hello Chaps!

No doubt some of you have come across my drunken posts before over at 1c.

Some good, some ermmmm.....not so good.:uhoh

Looking forward to some good times on ATAG, so far It's been great.

I'm hoping to hook up with some chaps on TS, although it's a new thing for me ( in spite of 10 years of IL2), for some reason I just don't feel comfortable there, but as long as people make allowances for my Northern English 'brusque' manner, I'd be glad to join up with any blokes flying RAF. That 'black cross and swastika' stuff just isn't me, I'm afraid!

See you on the server.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Jeepy
Oct-20-2011, 09:31
hear hear Dutch !
Then there`s at least two of us on red side..;)
Just cant fly blue..lol
-and usually we got many more targets than they got :happy

Hi Forca !
Any time m8, any time..
Operating under c/s jeepy in mp.

~S~

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-20-2011, 09:48
Greetings M'8s and welcome to a great group ...... Happy Hunting :jump:

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-22-2011, 22:41
Hello Chaps!

No doubt some of you have come across my drunken posts before over at 1c.

Some good, some ermmmm.....not so good.:uhoh

Looking forward to some good times on ATAG, so far It's been great.

I'm hoping to hook up with some chaps on TS, although it's a new thing for me ( in spite of 10 years of IL2), for some reason I just don't feel comfortable there, but as long as people make allowances for my Northern English 'brusque' manner, I'd be glad to join up with any blokes flying RAF. That 'black cross and swastika' stuff just isn't me, I'm afraid!

See you on the server.:thumbsup:

Hiya Dutch. Sounds like you'll fit right in with our drunken whiskey late night chats on TS. :goofy:

Welcome m8! Lookin forward to flying with you.

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-23-2011, 13:53
Indeed Dutch ...... Welcome to a great bunch ...... :thumbsup:

ATAG_WatchMan
Oct-23-2011, 20:27
Good to see ya Dutch. We're a great mix of people here. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

ATAG_WatchMan:Grin:

ATAG_Septic
Oct-24-2011, 06:54
Hiya Dutch. Sounds like you'll fit right in with our drunken whiskey late night chats on TS. :goofy:

Welcome m8! Lookin forward to flying with you.

Welcome indeed Dutch Old Bean. Don't drink and fly though chaps, you'll spill it!

ITAF_Maven65
Nov-02-2011, 05:41
S! all!
I'm glad to be here, ATAG initiatives around CLoD are great.
"Real" in CloD multiplayer it's a paramount and your server is the right place.

ATAG_WatchMan
Nov-02-2011, 09:30
Well thanks Fallen. I'm glad you like our server and I'm also glad it's full realism.:Grin:

When COD first came out it took quite awhile for me to get used to engine management and that each flight model had it's own personality, but with enough practice things have smoothed out for me. Cliffs Of Dover has A LOT of depth
to it and it's one of the things that will ensure this games longevity. So hey, I hope you keep having fun on our server and keep flyin!

ATAG_WatchMan.:thumbsup:

ITAF_Maven65
Nov-02-2011, 14:43
Well thanks Fallen. I'm glad you like our server and I'm also glad it's full realism.:Grin:

When COD first came out it took quite awhile for me to get used to engine management and that each flight model had it's own personality, but with enough practice things have smoothed out for me. Cliffs Of Dover has A LOT of depth
to it and it's one of the things that will ensure this games longevity. So hey, I hope you keep having fun on our server and keep flyin!

ATAG_WatchMan.:thumbsup:

I fully agree with you: COD is very promising, dazzlingly challenging and demanding. I'm sure, sooner or later, with the help of the developers and a pro-active community, it will reach the top.

ATAG_Bliss
Nov-02-2011, 19:33
Hi Fallen.

Glad you're enjoying yourself :thumbsup: