PDA

View Full Version : Coquelles Spawn Area

Vyper
Sep-20-2011, 12:23
Has only a single spawn point, causing players logging in to collide and die.

On a side note, when spawning in a 109, there seems to be a weird problem of the prop pitch being automatically commanded to move to course pitch instead of staying at fine pitch. Both my wingman and I experience this on this server...is it by design or some kind of mission glitch?

Thanks.

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-21-2011, 11:26
Hi Vyper and thanks for the feedback.

I'm currently traveling on a business trip, but I should be able to take a look at that within the next couple days.

Again - thanks for letting me know about the mission errors.

:salute:

ATAG_Torian
Sep-22-2011, 06:39
On a side note, when spawning in a 109, there seems to be a weird problem of the prop pitch being automatically commanded to move to course pitch instead of staying at fine pitch. Both my wingman and I experience this on this server...is it by design or some kind of mission glitch?
Thanks.

I think u will find this happens to all 109s on any server. I dont know if its a glitch or thats what they actually did but its what all 109s currently do in this game as far as I am aware.
Torian

Vyper
Sep-22-2011, 15:24
I think u will find this happens to all 109s on any server. I dont know if its a glitch or thats what they actually did but its what all 109s currently do in this game as far as I am aware.
Torian

Yes I noticed that yesterday. It's bloody annoying is what it is. I hope it'll get addressed in a future patch.