PDA

View Full Version : Patch 4.0

K9Katt
Oct-25-2013, 14:08
Mystic Puma - made some additional progress - installed 7-zip as 64bit (my system) and got the additional information box showing the extract to Team Fusion - clicked on that and got "Cannot Open as Archive" I have no idea what that means or how to correct - fyi K9:thumbsup:

Mysticpuma
Oct-25-2013, 14:17
Okay, can you see the chat window? At the top of the forum.as Mentioned?

ATAG_Colander
Oct-25-2013, 14:22
Katt,

Just in case...
Only the file named with the nbr 1 will open. The Nbr 2 will extract automatically once you select extract on nbr 1.

Colander.

K9Katt
Oct-25-2013, 14:48
Yes Sir - that's what I right clicked on file 001 - went up to 7zip - across and down to extract to Team Fusion 4.0 - clicked and got the cannot open as archive -

RickRuski
Oct-31-2013, 23:50
K9Katt,

I was having the exact same problem, check the following thread and do "exactly" as described. Even though I thought I had followed the instructions there was one step I had missed.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6290

K9Katt
Nov-02-2013, 14:10
After several discussions with Mysticpuma - instructions using small words + pictures the trick to this issue is using the uTorrent program to get the 4.0 loaded correctly and without issue - the system is up and running and if I can be talked thru it then your pet goldfish should have no problem - K9:thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander
Nov-02-2013, 14:33
if I can be talked thru it then your pet goldfish should have no problem - K9:thumbsup:

lol :)

Mysticpuma
Nov-02-2013, 15:09
After several discussions with Mysticpuma - instructions using small words + pictures the trick to this issue is using the uTorrent program to get the 4.0 loaded correctly and without issue - the system is up and running and if I can be talked thru it then your pet goldfish should have no problem - K9:thumbsup:

Glad it got sorted after all the correspondence. You were one of my easy clients! :goodluck:

Cheers, MP