PDA

View Full Version : TF 4.00 Mod problem

PapaG39
Oct-31-2013, 22:32
I haven't run across any TF 4.00 Bug thread so ...

The little info window that shows the throttle, Oil/H20 rads, Pitch etc...

My water radiator does not go ...and stay... at the top when it is actually fully open...mine only goes half way up and then
just bobs to the top and then settles back down about half way after each key press to open it.

just a small thing, but doesn't seem to be working correctly...

Mysticpuma
Oct-31-2013, 23:09
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6330

1lokos
Nov-01-2013, 07:25
On Bf 109?

Sokol1

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-01-2013, 12:25
Thats in the 109´s. It has always been like that on the graphical interface of engine settings. I tought it was intended to be like that.

9./JG52_J-HAT
Nov-01-2013, 12:43
Yup, it shows what your command is at, not where your radiator is at. It might be a bug indeed, it being modeled like in other planes where it just shows the lever's position. If your lever is actualy something that turns and does not have a position from 0 - 100%, it just doesn't work. Does it show correctly in the Spitfire? I need to chexk the 110, where you do have a switch that goes from 0 to 100% open.

1lokos
Nov-01-2013, 13:56
This affect Bf 109 only, the radiator indicator for this plane act like the Prop Pitch control, as momentary ON/OFF switch (the radiator control are by hand crank).

HUD - on analog or digital mode - only inform that the "switch" are pressed (UP or DOWN) - not how % the radiator are opened.

For PP is OK, since are the "clock" on panel, but for radiator the only feedback is the position of crank on right side of cockpit, is so since the launch.

On Spit or Bf 110 the HUD inform correctly, how % radiator are open.

Sokol1

PapaG39
Nov-01-2013, 16:57
AhhhHaaa...

Just look in the rear part of the wing close to the window and move your H2o rad open and close...You will see a small indicator rise and lower into the wing which indicates {flush=open) & (full up=closed)
It is the same on the Japanese Zero in 1946...

Thanks to "Mattais" for pointing this out...

This is a "feature" from stock/Vanilla Clod that we have not yet addressed. In some planes (like the 109) the water radiator indicator does not show the radiator position but the movement of the wheel opening and closing it. You can see the position by looking at the tiny stick at your right wing (don't have a screenshot of it)

III./ZG76_Keller
Nov-02-2013, 12:38
This is a "feature" from stock/Vanilla Clod that we have not yet addressed. In some planes (like the 109) the water radiator indicator does not show the radiator position but the movement of the wheel opening and closing it. You can see the position by looking at the tiny stick at your right wing (don't have a screenshot of it)

There was another thread on this topic and I believe it was agreed upon, for the most part, that it was intended to work this way and shouldn't be changed.