PDA

View Full Version : TS3 overlay files came with new patch 4.00

con3para
Nov-02-2013, 07:53
Hi all
i hear the new patch 4.00 came with ts3 overlay dll files, where do they go and what version of ts3 will they work on , i have latest ts3 and i find it quite buggy , and no overlay shows while in game , sorry if this has been asked before , whats the best ts3 , version to have ..
con

ATAG_Freya
Nov-02-2013, 11:08
S! Con3para, I still use v13.0.12 of TS and it seems OK. It keeps asking to update to 13.0.13.1 but I have been meaning to ask around if its buggy or not...The overlay DLL file goes in folder called "Plugins" in : C:/program files/teamspeak 3 client/plugins (for example). Then when TS3 is open, go to settings, plugins, and checkmark beside "CLOD integration plugin". You may have to hit the "reload all" button if you don't see it there, assuming you got the DLL in the right folder. I run no other plugins but have heard it works well with this one (thanks to RedxFred aka"fidget") http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6579 I have had no probs with this setup thusfar....

Cheers mate

9./JG52_J-HAT
Nov-02-2013, 21:10
I just reinstalled Teamspeak completly, 3.0.13 and the Team Fusion plug-in is working brilliantly. When you have loaded your plug-in in Teamspeak, just go in you game and right click your window while flying and "add new info window". Than configure it and add "Teamspeak" from the left columm. That should bring you TS plug-in up ingame. After that you can just customize this window so it looks the way you want.

Uwe
Nov-17-2013, 14:36
Where is the god damn plugin?
Apparantly my TF 4.0 has nothing like it, at least windows cant find the .dll.

Archie
Nov-17-2013, 18:26
IIRC it comes with the TF4 download, but as a seperate folder, I think containing 32 bit and 64 bit. Have a look in the download.

con3para
Nov-17-2013, 20:31
Thanks sorted ill give it a try tomorrow night

Maltloaf1
Dec-30-2013, 11:37
IIRC it comes with the TF4 download, but as a seperate folder, I think containing 32 bit and 64 bit. Have a look in the download.

I haven't found it yet. I downloaded using torrent and don't seem to have any extra folders. Anybody know where to get it?

Maltloaf

PS, My mistake. Sorted

ATAG_Lolsav
Dec-30-2013, 11:48
It will be on main CLOD instalation folder once the 4.0 patch is applyed.

A side note. Ive found many users have "problems" with this plugin for a very basic reason: Some guys, having the Win7 64 bit operating system choose to install the 32 bit version of the Team Speak. Big mistake! There is a 64 bit version of Team Speak!

Once that is sorted all problems associated with plugin is corrected.

How to check wich version of Team speak you are running? Right click the icon on your desktop of TS3, choose properties and check the "target", and the executable file of Team Speak will show 32 or 64 bit version.

If you have the wrong version for your system you should uninstall and get the correct one!

ATAG_Freya
Dec-30-2013, 11:54
I think it's a folder called "teamspeak intigration plugin" found in your steam/steamapps/common/il2 cliffs of dover folder, AFTER TF 4.0 has been installed. At least that's what I'm seeing in mine. :salute:

edit: dammit Lolsav your faster than me. can't believe it took me 6 minutes to type that....

Maltloaf1
Dec-30-2013, 13:29
Thanks guys. I found the plugin and then it ALMOST worked. The 32 and 64 bit issue was the problem. All sorted now thanks. Cheers

Maltloaf

Sods
Dec-31-2013, 05:50
to install the team fusion TS overlay plugin you must 1st find the DLLs in your game installation folder. I found mine in the folder...
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover\TeamSpeak Integration Plugin
contained in this folder are 2 DLLs...
CLOD TeamSpeak Integration Plugin32.dll
CLOD TeamSpeak Integration Plugin64.dll
copy these 2 files into your TeamSpeak plug in folder, I found this by right hand clicking the TeamSpeak shortcut on my desktop and then left click on open file location and look for the plugin folder, mine was in ..
C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins\
open the plugins folder and copy and paste both the "CLOD TeamSpeak Integration Plugin32.dll" and "CLOD TeamSpeak Integration Plugin64.dll" files in your TeamSpeak plugins folder.
and that should be it..
In game you should be able to see who is in your TS room in one of the info windows. if not, all you need to do is either use an existing info window or create a new one and select TeamSpeak for that window.

hope this helps

fleX
Dec-31-2013, 08:38
Personally, I have 2 copies of TS3.

One copy I have the newest (as of now, v3.0.13.1) that has all my old FPS haunts' IP's.

The other, installed in another folder on my storage HDD, I use for a couple CloD TS servers.
(v3.0.11.1)

I did this initially because of the WWII Radio Plugin (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791).
Which, I do like, but it doesn't do well when there are users on the server with poor mic outputs. The static seems to drown them out, even on the lowest settings.

But, I kept the second TS out of laziness and I eventually will figure out the best levels to use.
The TS Overlay Plugin works really well with this version and it might be a good idea for others to install an additional, older version of TS3 for this purpose.

It's difficult enough for the TF members to work on the main project without taking time to update TS plugins on top of it all.
Even a small update with TS might render an older plugin (like the overlay) useless or buggy.
If you have a stable version of TS which you don't update, then you will never have problems with incompatibility.

Then, you always have something to please you.
One copy that has all the neat little bells and whistles that might be released by TeamSpeak and one has the user-made plugins that you know will work.

Not sure if I missed the point here, but I felt lonely and wanted to talk. :D

~S!~

f l e X `

P.S. - One of these days I'll learn not to write 500+ word responses. But it will not be this day!

ATAG_Lewis
Mar-10-2014, 20:39
I'm struggling to get this to work...Its redded out in Teamspeak plugins...and says 'failed to load'

Its the appropriate plugin and I have 64 bit Teamspeak.....2 hours faffing...no luck

ATAG_Naz
Mar-10-2014, 21:49
Don't know how to help you Lew. If it is red and saying failed to load then perhaps a corrupted file or something?

Like Sods, I put both the 32 and 64 bit versions of the file in my TS plugins folder just in case (running 64 bit TS though)... Also, For what its worth, I have updated TS3 to the latest version since TF4.0 was released and I've not had any problems with the TF4.0 specific overlay irrespective of TS version thus far.

Good luck mate...I know from experience with the old native TS overlay, TS-Notifier and the new TS Overwolf thingy that it is a real pain in the neck when they don't work easily. Drove me mental as well. For me, it was SweetFX that caused all the problems, don't know if it the same for you mate.

:salute:

ATAG_Dave
Apr-17-2014, 06:58
I have the same problem as Lewis, I get

Plugin failed to load:
Api version is not compatible

any suggestions...?

PS version of TS I have is 3.0.14 - do I need an older version and if so how do I get it (there are no previous versions coming up when I checked)

ATAG_Septic
Apr-17-2014, 07:51
I have the same problem as Lewis, I get

Plugin failed to load:
Api version is not compatible

any suggestions...?

PS version of TS I have is 3.0.14 - do I need an older version and if so how do I get it (there are no previous versions coming up when I checked)

Hi Dave,

Yes, you're right old chap. It works with 3.0.13.1

TS updates so often that it's just not possible for the plugin to always remain updated to the latest version. The same is true for the radio plugin, but I don't know myself which version this works with (might be 13.0.11.1).

Septic.

ATAG_Dave
Apr-17-2014, 07:55
Hi Dave,

Yes, you're right old chap. It works with 3.0.13.1

TS updates so often that it's just not possible for the plugin to always remain updated to the latest version. The same is true for the radio plugin, but I don't know myself which version this works with (might be 13.0.11.1).

Septic.

Hi Septic - thanks for that. Now I just have to figure out how I can revert to that version of TS....

EDIT: Blimey I managed something technical and re installed TS3 to the earlier version and BINGO the overlay works perfectly - thanks again Septic :thumbsup:

Dave

TWC_Flug
Feb-21-2016, 12:19
I'm struggling to get this to work...Its redded out in Teamspeak plugins...and says 'failed to load'

Its the appropriate plugin and I have 64 bit Teamspeak.....2 hours faffing...no luck

FYI when i had this problem it was because I needed to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) - usually called something like vcredistXXX.XXX - found here for 64bit windows (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=14632). Depending on your exact version of Windows (7,8,10, 32bit, 64bit etc) you might need a slightly different package.

lil_head
Aug-03-2016, 21:09
Using the .dll that comes with TF patch 4.0 is the easiest way to get a TeamSpeak overlay working in CloD for me. I tried the others without success(TS notifier and overwolf) TS notifier worked only in the menu screens for me.

But the .dll is easier to use just install the older TS version as described in this thread.

Thanks all.