PDA

View Full Version : Track Recorder

IIJG27Rich
Nov-03-2013, 04:24
Hi everybody:

This is probably a dumb question but is the track recorder working yet and if so how do you get it to work? I still get the cloudy sky and that's it when I look at any thing I've recorded. Thanks.

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-03-2013, 18:15
Before starting playing the track enable the customize view tickbox. Then when u start playing track (and assuming you had alredy been spawned in) press F1 until you got cockpit view. After that, if you want, you can press escape and tick the customize view off, so you can watch as it was recorded.

To enable external views on tracks recorded on ATAG you have to process the track on the utility available on the forum. Only the ones who request acess can see it on top of the forum.

hnbdgr
Nov-04-2013, 05:59
hope you don't mind me wading in... I don't get any clouds at all when I play my tracks back. Perfect sunny day! what's up with that?

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-04-2013, 06:28
@hnbdgr

Unfortunatly its a know but when the externals are enabled. We loose he clouds. Too bad for film making :(

hnbdgr
Nov-04-2013, 08:04
@hnbdgr

Unfortunatly its a know but when the externals are enabled. We loose he clouds. Too bad for film making :(

ahh.. oh well, let's hope it get's fixed in 4.01 thanks!