PDA

View Full Version : Doubt on the spit..

theedge8
Nov-09-2013, 14:52
Hello I have a doubt as to spit, I realized that spit makes several lopings without stalling, curve without losing much energy as the 109 in a curve if it was all energy, the spit up like a jet plunges as a hawk arrives achieve 109 even after a BZ .... not that crazy?

This plane was all this yourself, or as always spit always favored?

No.54 Ghost (KL-G)
Nov-09-2013, 15:23
are you sure you are not playing war thunder?
i have not noticed any problems except that the 1a 100 oct overheats a bit fast since the patch.

you do realize that the spit and the 109 are to be used very differently.
one is an energy fighter and the other is a turn fighter.

in the right hands both aircraft are very good.
in the wrong hands the spit should be a bit easier to use than the 109.

theedge8
Nov-09-2013, 15:51
I'm not playing war thunder, my dear ignorant human being!

The spit is very darling in this game, even playing with the 109 the right way, sometimes it does spit things that no one believes!

A before I forget ......... grows!

ATAG_JTDawg
Nov-09-2013, 16:40

The spit is very darling in this game, even playing with the 109 the right way, sometimes it does spit things that no one believes!

A before I forget ......... grows!

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT !!!! please , before your next (post no. 5) know what you are talking about . an 2. learn your plane ! When you get out classed don't blame anyone but yourself. an your skills . :grrr: i'm gonna give you a free piece of advise . DON'T piss into the wind :salute:

Wulf
Nov-09-2013, 17:30

Um, I think you'll find that Ghost was trying to be helpful. I accept there may be some language issues here but calling him "ignorant" isn't a good way to go. Be respectful.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-09-2013, 19:13
Hello I have a doubt as to spit, I realized that spit makes several lopings without stalling, curve without losing much energy as the 109 in a curve if it was all energy, the spit up like a jet plunges as a hawk arrives achieve 109 even after a BZ .... not that crazy?

This plane was all this yourself, or as always spit always favored?

edge,

Some of our Portuguese speaking players might be able to explain this better but here I go...
The spitfire has better energy retention than the 109 in turns. This is why you never have to get into a slow turning fight with a spitfire.
Your best maneuver is attack fast and get away fast (called Boom And Zoom). In general, never engage a spit (or a hurricane) unless you have more energy than they do. Energy can be a big speed difference or more altitude (normally a minimum of 1000 meters above them).
Once you spot an enemy bellow you, dive towards them, get speed in the dive, attack, extend and climb. Never loose your energy going into turns.

They will try their best to make you start turning with them. Be smart and don't fall into that trap as you will loose very fast any energy advantage you have.

As for your little insult, I'm going to let it pass as not only there's an obvious language barrier but also the "war thunder" mention was a bit out of line.

No.54 Ghost (KL-G)
Nov-10-2013, 04:33
its ok.
as been mentioned earlier, the language barrier is a problem here and what he described did sound a lot more like previous mentioned game than cliffs.

Kling
Nov-10-2013, 04:56
I also think he is using google translate and there a translation can lead some very weird results...

9./JG52_J-HAT
Nov-10-2013, 07:16
Calling another an ignorant human being is not a good way of making friends. Perhaps one should look at his own post to realize who lacks the knowledge.

Spit is not "favored". The 109 is an energy fighter and if flown properly will outmatch the Spitfire. If the 109 pilot tries to fly the spits fight, he will be shot down, no doubt. I have mostly flown the 109 in the sim and have never had a problem with spits being superior. Sure I got shot down, but because of either my own mistakes or because the spit had a better initial situation.

Caso o google translator não traduza direito:

Chamar os outros de ser-humano ignorante não é uma boa maneira de se fazer amigos. Talvez você devesse olhar para seu próprio post para saber quem que não tem o conhecimento.

O Spitfire não está favorecido no jogo. O 109 é um caça de energia e, se voado corretamente, vencerá o spitfire. Porém, se entrar no jogo do spitfire, o 109 perderá. Eu vôo praticamente apenas o 109 e nunca tivemproblemas com os spitfires serem suoerior. É claro que já fui abatido, mas porque ou eu cometi erros ou a situação inicial do spitfire era superior.

Caso você queira algumas dicas em como voar no 109, entre no servidor e no teamspeak e me procure. Entro em gmt+1 de noite, também durante a semana. Ou tente traduzir estes dois posts: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5823
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6854

Black
Nov-10-2013, 07:31
Another one of those awesome "I get killed by Spits all the time, they are too strong" threads! roflmao

Fly the Spitfire against a good 109 pilot and then you can make a "The Spit is too weak!" thread! Seriously...

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-10-2013, 09:19
OK, I think the OP has got the idea.

Let's move on.