PDA

View Full Version : TF 4.0 and Campaign Redux kudos

I_B_Spectre
Nov-10-2013, 22:33
As a late comer to CloD, I have been amazed at the work done by third-party mod crews. Team Fusion is to be commended at their fabulous improvements to Cliffs of Dover over the original release, especially in light of their limited access to code. To do what they have done by the sweat of their collective brow is nothing short of astounding. Huge kudos go out to the Redux team for turning the vanilla campaign into something of a marvel. I just finished the RAF Redux and hated to see it come to an end, but the sense of accomplishment is very gratifying. I want to extend special thanks to bolox for gingerly guiding me through a few bumps and helping to make the Redux experience such a joy. The TF and Redux teams have given of their personal time and efforts as a labor of love and it shows. We owe them all a debt of gratitude in making CloD into the sim we had hoped all along it would have, should, have been. If you haven't ventured into TF 4.0, I strongly urge you to do so. You will likewise be shortchanging yourself if you don't avail yourself of the Campaign Redux. I am ready to embark on the Luftwaffe Redux and see what it's like from the "dark side", though no less enjoyable I'm sure. Salutes all around, guys!

heinkill
Nov-11-2013, 02:20
As a late comer to CloD, I have been amazed at the work done by third-party mod crews. Team Fusion is to be commended at their fabulous improvements to Cliffs of Dover over the original release, especially in light of their limited access to code. To do what they have done by the sweat of their collective brow is nothing short of astounding. Huge kudos go out to the Redux team for turning the vanilla campaign into something of a marvel. I just finished the RAF Redux and hated to see it come to an end, but the sense of accomplishment is very gratifying. I want to extend special thanks to bolox for gingerly guiding me through a few bumps and helping to make the Redux experience such a joy. The TF and Redux teams have given of their personal time and efforts as a labor of love and it shows. We owe them all a debt of gratitude in making CloD into the sim we had hoped all along it would have, should, have been. If you haven't ventured into TF 4.0, I strongly urge you to do so. You will likewise be shortchanging yourself if you don't avail yourself of the Campaign Redux. I am ready to embark on the Luftwaffe Redux and see what it's like from the "dark side", though no less enjoyable I'm sure. Salutes all around, guys!

On behalf of the REDUX crew, thx for the kind words. I haven't been able to complete the Luftwaffe REDUX myself in 'dead is dead' mode, even though I know when bolox and gabuzomeu's scripts are going to pull their little tricks! It makes you realise how wide that sea is, when you are trying to get back across it with an engine leaking oil or half a wing blown off.

Good luck,

H

Sabrefly
Nov-11-2013, 08:04
Can't wait for the AI fix for TF v2/4.0 before playing RAF Redux campaign.

Thanks,
Sabrefly.