PDA

View Full Version : Which channel on Teamspeak should a Billy-no-mates be on?

9./JG52 Mindle
Nov-14-2013, 14:09
With teamspeak volume issue sorted, would a Billy-no-mates just enter the Allied channel and enter the fray? not knowing about various flight 1, 2 etc channels and how they are used?

:salute:

ATAG_Headshot
Nov-14-2013, 14:24
Yup! Just hop in the channel and say hi. You will probably find someone to wing up with in no time.

9./JG52 Mindle
Nov-14-2013, 14:35
Nice one, cheers,:D

ATAG_Colander
Nov-14-2013, 15:21
The different channels are for whatever you want :D let me explain...
In some cases, there's too many people talking at the same time in the main channel so some switch to another one. In other cases you'll find a group of bombers in one channel.

At the end, hop in, say hello and the worse that could happen is that the group is speaking a different language and you want to switch to another one :D

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Nov-15-2013, 05:32
Yup, just jump in and say "hi guys, mindle here, I'm new"

You'll get loads of hellos and what not. Then everyone will settle down back into their chatter.

Everyone is welcome on the ATAG coms. There aren't any douche-bags to worry about really in this game, which is rather lovely.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Nov-15-2013, 07:37
Yup, just jump in and say "hi guys, mindle here, I'm new"

You'll get loads of hellos and what not. Then everyone will settle down back into their chatter.

Everyone is welcome on the ATAG coms. There aren't any douche-bags to worry about really in this game, which is rather lovely.

Only German Wolf.....

:no: