PDA

View Full Version : No skin folder for Bf 110 C7-late

Chainsaw
Nov-16-2013, 18:47
Hi!
There is no skin folder for the Bf 110 C7 (Late) I have tried to add a new folder and named it like "Bf-110C-7-Late" but no luck with getting any skins to show up. So a folder for the C7 late needs to be added :)

/Bergen

danperin
Nov-17-2013, 13:15
Hi!
There is no skin folder for the Bf 110 C7 (Late) I have tried to add a new folder and named it like "Bf-110C-7-Late" but no luck with getting any skins to show up. So a folder for the C7 late needs to be added :)

/Bergen

+1 with the same issue :)

ATAG_Freya
Nov-17-2013, 13:30
I'm just shooting from the hip here so forgive me if I'm wrong but here's something you could try; ---- if you create a custom loadout for the c-7 late, then check your user.ini file (MOD folder), you should see the name that the game recognizes that plane as (somewhere in there)...so name a folder in the skins files to whatever that name reads exactly and try putting just any skin in there then see if it loads up. I could be way off here and I'm sure TF has the folder name and will clarify shortly. I don't even know if there are skins made for this one or if any 110 skin will work, I could be full of S$$t here, so again, forgive if I am wrong...I've never tried this myself...

Cheers

Chainsaw
Nov-17-2013, 13:44
Excellent idea and it worked!

The name that the game recognize is "Bf-110C-7Late" and if you duplicate Bf-110C-7 and rename it Bf-110C-7Late the skins works. Thank you!

Mattias
Nov-17-2013, 14:31
I'm just shooting from the hip here so forgive me if I'm wrong but here's something you could try; ---- if you create a custom loadout for the c-7 late, then check your user.ini file (MOD folder), you should see the name that the game recognizes that plane as (somewhere in there)...so name a folder in the skins files to whatever that name reads exactly and try putting just any skin in there then see if it loads up. I could be way off here and I'm sure TF has the folder name and will clarify shortly. I don't even know if there are skins made for this one or if any 110 skin will work, I could be full of S$$t here, so again, forgive if I am wrong...I've never tried this myself...

Cheers

:salute:

Good to hear you found a workaround :thumbsup: Sorry we missed out on that folder... :doh:

Cheers/m

Kai Lae
Dec-09-2013, 11:21
This problem also exists for 100 octane versions of spitfires and hurricanes. I tried to guess the right folder name but failed. Does anyone know the right ones?

ElGringo
Dec-09-2013, 13:57
HurricaneMkI_100oct

SpitfireMkIa_100oct