PDA

View Full Version : While steam is down....

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-14-2011, 08:07
I'm doing a little maintenance in the dedi machine. It had around 600mb of updates to install etc., and needed a reboot in a bad way :)

I sure hope we get dedicated server files soon. Relying on the server running through steam is a royal PITA!!!

TS3 should be back up in a few minutes.

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-14-2011, 10:22
Looks like TS3 is borked.. All I did was restart the server while steam was down :(

I've searched and searched for a solution without success so I've asked for help at the TS forums :http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/68738-Database-corrupt-Help-please!?p=297876#post297876

Watchman, Spin, Striker - If you guys could see what they say, or if you've had dealings with this sort of problem before, please try to fix it, or watch that thread. I have to run into the office for a bit and won't be around till this afternoon.

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-14-2011, 11:21
Some days Technology just slapps you in the face, doesn't it? It will get straightened out and we'll be here. Wish I was smart enough to offer help, but this is way out of my field.:coolio:

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-14-2011, 12:32
Lost it all woohoo!!!! Go me..

Talking in PM with that guy, I guess TS3 has to be shut down before a restart or this will happen. So I asked him what about a power outage, window update etc.. He said you better make a back-up long before hand of the DB lol.

And GrrRrrrRRRRR!!@!#!@!

ATAG_Striker
Oct-14-2011, 13:26
bliss this is what i have to say_:noob: jk :iloveu:

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-14-2011, 16:14
Alway great to have all this info after the fact isn't it. Like I've always said, "Technoligy is wonderful, as long as it works".:no