PDA

View Full Version : Pilot's position in relation to the gunsight 109.

=BLW=Pablo
Nov-21-2013, 05:09
First hello to all!

well, I am Brazilian and I have difficulties with the language, and i'm using the google translator.

I hope you understand what i try to say.

Hurri stand position

Hurri with press shift+F1

note that in any condition, you can shoot this because behind the sights.

the same does not happen with the 109

stand position

with press shift+F1

for using TrackIR it does not hurt anything, but for anyone who uses the mouse that's too bad.

would like someone from Team Fusion create a mod for this?

that as the old IL-2 1946, you will always be behind the gunsight.

Headshot
Nov-21-2013, 05:47
Hi Pablo, the 109 sight is positioned to the right of centre. It is the correct position. The subject on whether CODs and IL2 representation of the sight is correct has been exhaustedly debated. Have a bit of a search around and you will be surprised at the amount of info/debate. :salute:

TheVino3
Nov-21-2013, 05:55
If you play with a mouse you can still move the player's head around. Just hold the right mouse button and move the mouse, and this will move your head to anywhere trackIR can take it - so you can sit it right in front of the sights.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Nov-21-2013, 06:52
First hello to all!

well, I am Brazilian and I have difficulties with the language, and i'm using the google translator.

I hope you understand what i try to say.

Hurri stand position

Hurri with press shift+F1

note that in any condition, you can shoot this because behind the sights.

the same does not happen with the 109

stand position

with press shift+F1

for using TrackIR it does not hurt anything, but for anyone who uses the mouse that's too bad.

would like someone from Team Fusion create a mod for this?

that as the old IL-2 1946, you will always be behind the gunsight.

As said already mate. This was the correct position and the command 'Lean to gunsight' will centre you on the sight if you haven't got TiR or freetrack for instance.

Lots of debate over the years about this :)

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-21-2013, 07:14
English

Warning: Posting in portuguese to answer Pablo. Saying its historical and there was debate. Presenting solutions to his problem.

Portuguese

Oi Pablo, gostei de ver você ontem no ATAG. Estranhei que fosse no spit, mas ainda assim foi bom ver nomes conhecidos do BLW.

Vem no TS do ATAG que tem mais gente do brasil voando lá. O Jorge e o Alessandro por exemplo. Deixa eu me apresentar, caso não se lembre de mim, sou portuga e voo red e azul :) S!

Quanto à questão que colocou como muita gente já disse aí, foi questão mais que discutida por toda a comunidade. Mas o consenso é que a gunsight está correctamente representada, fiel ao avião, era assim mesmo, descaída na direita. Pessoalmente uso uma tecla no joystick para "saltar" para o Shift+1.. para mim resulta, não se perde assim tanto tempo como isso e só uma questão de habituação. Mas tem gente que usa um truque, o pessoal centra o TRackIR um pouquinho mais para o lado (acho que é esquerdo) para que quando a cabeça esteja quieta ele alinhe com a gunshight. O resultado é que voce pode mexer a cabeça para todo o lado, ainda que fique estranho o cockpit, pois vai estar voando todo o tempo descentrado do avião e alinhado na gunsight.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Nov-21-2013, 07:16
English

Warning: Posting in portuguese to answer Pablo. Saying its historical and there was debate. Presenting solutions to his problem.

Portuguese

Oi Pablo, gostei de ver você ontem no ATAG. Estranhei que fosse no spit, mas ainda assim foi bom ver nomes conhecidos do BLW.

Vem no TS do ATAG que tem mais gente do brasil voando lá. O Jorge e o Alessandro por exemplo. Deixa eu me apresentar, caso não se lembre de mim, sou portuga e voo red e azul :) S!

Quanto à questão que colocou como muita gente já disse aí, foi questão mais que discutida por toda a comunidade. Mas o consenso é que a gunsight está correctamente representada, fiel ao avião, era assim mesmo, descaída na direita. Pessoalmente uso uma tecla no joystick para "saltar" para o Shift+1.. para mim resulta, não se perde assim tanto tempo como isso e só uma questão de habituação. Mas tem gente que usa um truque, o pessoal centra o TRackIR um pouquinho mais para o lado (acho que é esquerdo) para que quando a cabeça esteja quieta ele alinhe com a gunshight. O resultado é que voce pode mexer a cabeça para todo o lado, ainda que fique estranho o cockpit, pois vai estar voando todo o tempo descentrado do avião e alinhado na gunsight.

Oi!.. Don't start all that around here Lolsav with your secret talk.. :-P

English please

1lokos
Nov-21-2013, 08:42
BR HUEHUE? :)

Se entendi seu ponto de vista, o capô do 109 esta atuando como a "famosa" barra do Fw190 do il-2:'46, certo? :D

Fácil, não use o "Soltar correias/Inclinar para a mira" (Shift+F1).

Use o NewView, crie uma UView com a mira centrada, não verá a "barra" e com o beneficio de que poderá chegar o seis - o FOV não fica restrito a 30 graus.

http://i40.tinypic.com/j97g42.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p10GhgsPtzE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW2wa_xfRqY

Referencia do NewView? O Mr.X usa. :)

Outra solução - para jogo online, sem visão externa - centralizar a mira com o 6DOF no mouse e usar o HAT para Pan View sem usar o comando "Reset View".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RRysKirt8

if I understand your point of view, the 109 hood is acting like the "famous" il-2'46 Fw190 bar, right?

Easy, dont use "Louse shoulder straps/Lean to gunsight". :D

Use NewView, create a UView with centered crosshairs, you dont see the "bar" and with the benefit that you can check six - the FOV is not restricted to 30 degrees.

NewView references? Mr.X uses. :)

Another solution - for online game, without external view - centering the crosshairs on with mouse 6DOF and use the HAT to Pan View without using the command "Reset View".

Sokol1

9./JG52_J-HAT
Nov-21-2013, 10:14
Bem-vindo ao Fórum!

Eu nao uso o Lean to Gunsight porque demora muito e restringe o ponto de vista. Aprendi a mover a cabeca de leve para o lado para centralizar na hora de atirar.
Com Track IR você acaba voando com o pescoco duro de qualquer modo sempre :)

Desculpem a falta de acentos e cidilhas. Nao consigo colocá-los todos.

Sem Track IR o New View é uma solucao. Ou tente o truque de mover com o mouse o ponto de vista para o lado e veja se resolve daí.

Se nada disso der certo, Lean to Gunsight e está tudo certo. Imagino que seja uma questao de costume, mesmo.

=BLW=Pablo
Nov-21-2013, 15:06
Hi Pablo, the 109 sight is positioned to the right of centre. It is the correct position. The subject on whether CODs and IL2 representation of the sight is correct has been exhaustedly debated. Have a bit of a search around and you will be surprised at the amount of info/debate. :salute:

excuse me discuss this topic
I did not know he had been debated before.

~S~

As said already mate. This was the correct position and the command 'Lean to gunsight' will centre you on the sight if you haven't got TiR or freetrack for instance.

Lots of debate over the years about this :)

in real i have the TI 5, but i dont like use, and sorry again to open another topic about this issue.

English

Portuguese

eu voei spit, porque tinha poucos reds voando, e para conhecer melhor os pontos fortes e fracos do meu oponente hehehe :D, eu entendo que a gunsight esteja corretamente posicionada, só acho que isso prejudica um pouco os jogadores que voam 109, e com certeza estarei presente no TS em meus próximos voos

~S~

Oi!.. Don't start all that around here Lolsav with your secret talk.. :-P

English please

:) hauhauhuaha

S!

BR HUEHUE? :)

Se entendi seu ponto de vista, o capô do 109 esta atuando como a "famosa" barra do Fw190 do il-2:'46, certo? :D

Fácil, não use o "Soltar correias/Inclinar para a mira" (Shift+F1).

Use o NewView, crie uma UView com a mira centrada, não verá a "barra" e com o beneficio de que poderá chegar o seis - o FOV não fica restrito a 30 graus.

http://i40.tinypic.com/j97g42.jpg

Referencia do NewView? O Mr.X usa. :)

Outra solução - para jogo online, sem visão externa - centralizar a mira com o 6DOF no mouse e usar o HAT para Pan View sem usar o comando "Reset View".

Sokol1

enfim uma boa ideia, sem palavras para agradecer, muito obrigado!!!

:thumbsup:

Bem-vindo ao Fórum!

Eu nao uso o Lean to Gunsight porque demora muito e restringe o ponto de vista. Aprendi a mover a cabeca de leve para o lado para centralizar na hora de atirar.
Com Track IR você acaba voando com o pescoco duro de qualquer modo sempre :)

Desculpem a falta de acentos e cidilhas. Nao consigo colocá-los todos.

Sem Track IR o New View é uma solucao. Ou tente o truque de mover com o mouse o ponto de vista para o lado e veja se resolve daí.

Se nada disso der certo, Lean to Gunsight e está tudo certo. Imagino que seja uma questao de costume, mesmo.

obrigado pelas boas vindas, e eu acho que vou ter que me adaptar ao uso do Track IR :ind:

14./JG5_Droz
Nov-22-2013, 11:24
I've no issue with the head positioning, I just kinda have issue with the inability to swap the players viewpoint to in front of the gunsight without having a 30 degree left right up and down limitation on being able to view around you.

TheVino3
Nov-24-2013, 04:37
I've no issue with the head positioning, I just kinda have issue with the inability to swap the players viewpoint to in front of the gunsight without having a 30 degree left right up and down limitation on being able to view around you.

You can move your pilots head by holding right mouse button (i think thats default). You can move your head to in front of the gunsight, but you will not have the view restrictions.