PDA

View Full Version : "Mod Installer.exe has stopped working"

Ape
Nov-22-2013, 04:17
Hello everyone,
today someone posted this Problem under one of my Videos:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can any of you look into that problem? "Mod Installer.exe has stopped working" I've tried everything, in fact, I bought a completely new computer today. I'm not the problem, the file is. I read some comments of people having the same problem too. Please guys, in order to enjoy 4.0 patch we must install 3.0 and 3.1, and we don't know what to do anymore! Please help!
The problem is:
-unzip Mod Installer.rar into game folder
-open Mod Installer.exe
-Nothing happens and suddenly "Mod Installer.exe has stopped working"

NOTES:
-Originally it said "Error bla bla bla... you need Net Framework 4.0". I installed it and now the "stopped working error" pops up.
The problem is not DotNet. I tried everything. The installer puts some files in the game folder. Can anyone upload those files instead of the installer? I think it's the only way, otherwise me and some others won't be able to play with tf patches ):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know a Tip or a Solution that i can tell this guy? If so Thanks very much in advance.

Ape

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-22-2013, 10:55
Hi Ape, see if its the same guy on this thread here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3777&page=16