PDA

View Full Version : Server problem

Berserker
Nov-22-2013, 15:28
Hi All,

Tried to log into the server this morning and was presented with this error message:

"Connect Cancelled - Connection attempt to remote host failed. Reason: Server Fail Authentication"

Has anyone had this happen to them?
Does anyone know how to fix this problem so I can fly? :(

III./ZG76_Saipan
Nov-22-2013, 15:38
new filter on server, life takers and heart breakers not allowed.

Berserker
Nov-23-2013, 01:36
Hi All,

Tried to log into the server this morning and was presented with this error message:

"Connect Cancelled - Connection attempt to remote host failed. Reason: Server Fail Authentication"

Has anyone had this happen to them?
Does anyone know how to fix this problem so I can fly? :(

It had to be just a bug (or Bugger) as I can get on the sever now. :thumbsup:

♣_Spiritus_♣
Mar-07-2014, 16:55
bump

AKA_Recon
Jun-23-2014, 18:29
AKA_Jericho has had this for over 2 weeks now. Nothing seems to work - ie. restarting router, etc..

9./JG52 Hans Gruber
Jun-23-2014, 19:32
I would suggest buying another copy of CloD while it's cheap and see if you can get in then. Not an ideal solution but at least you'll have an idea where the problem is.

talesc
Jun-24-2014, 07:20
I am experiencing a problem like. I cannot connect to any server. First i have a screen like this: 10308 Nothing seems to happen, the loading bar is not appearing. Then, i am receiving this: 10309 Please, help!

Lensman
Jun-25-2014, 09:35
I am experiencing a problem like. I cannot connect to any server. First i have a screen like this: 10308 Nothing seems to happen, the loading bar is not appearing. Then, i am receiving this: 10309 Please, help!

Check out this thread..you may find the solution.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6727