PDA

View Full Version : ¿It would be a new axis curve config menu?

pckormic
Nov-24-2013, 12:53
Hi everybody

First of all, congratulations for your superb work. I think you have raised this sim from its ashes, like the Phoenix bird. (From the ashses of disaster grow the roses of success: Chitti chitti bang bang)

Now, what I would like to know is if it will be a new axis configuration menu in the next patch fix 4.01, (menu like in the IL2 that lets you modify joystick and rudder curves) or it will be delayed to patch v 5. (Or in a far away future...)

Goodbye and Gooood flights :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Continu0
Dec-01-2013, 18:57
Strange no one answered this question.

I think there is software (search via google or in this forum) that sets up a virtual joystick where you can exactly do this without having a modded CloD-Menu...

pckormic
Dec-02-2013, 07:14
Strange no one answered this question.

I think there is software (search via google or in this forum) that sets up a virtual joystick where you can exactly do this without having a modded CloD-Menu...

Thanks for your answer.

There is a software to do this, in fact, I´ve found two programs that can do this, but unfortunately, none of them works for me. In this forum, there´s a thread about one of the programs, but even in that thread there´s replies of people who has the same problem that I: if you have two or three devices connected, the program doesn´t work well. Here´s the post:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6497

That´s for I have posted this question, because I thougt I wasn´t the only one who wants to "tune" the joystick and rudder response, because the actual COD axis menú don´t like it too much.

I only was questioning the "masters" if there is any intention to do it, or if there´s some work done in that way, or if it isn´t

Thanks a lot for your kindness.

And, as I always say: Gooodbye and Gooood flights :)