PDA

View Full Version : Building the Cliffs of Dover Through ATAG

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-18-2011, 11:30
I believe that ATAG has become or will become through it's membership a front runner in Cliffs of Dover. This has been already demonstrated by the willingness of the ATAG members in their contining offer of help for those all ready in the Cliffs of Dover community and for those newly arrived.

Now I don't want to give anyone in ATAG a BIG head but you deserve a round of applause :clappy Now with this said I believe you can help even more and perhaps lesson the burden on your membership by posting some or all of your personal help tips and ides here in the forums.

I'm also certain from what I've seen and read that tips and ideas from outside the ATAG ranks are more than welcome.

My thoughts range from HOW to install Beta Patches to HOW to install Officiall Patches. In forenstance I just read over on 1C that to install the NEW Official patch taht varifing your game files via Steam is essentiual, or so it seems. Because I could not down load the patch (since I had Beta Patch 2 installed) till i revalidated (i.e. put the original files back via Steam.

Heck untill Stryker told me, actually taking me by the hand, where in Steam to look I had no clue. I don't consider myself stupid but I do find myself often behind the curve on things.

This is why I feel it is importent NOT to take things forgranted. Meaning, just because you know, doesn't mean everyone knows. I've always tryed to pass anything I learn along to others, as those here have to me. So I just want to say thank you once again and commend you all here, ATAG and visiters for your help and friendly voices on comm when in game.:salute::salute::salute::salute:

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-23-2011, 20:06
Chief,

Thanks for the kind words :Grin:

We are trying and what you said is exactly what we want to do. We just want to create a place where the community can have fun. We are all pretty passionate about Cliffs of Dover.

We're trying to get some forum time in on top of the mission builder time :laugh1

Hopefully, one of these days we can stop trying to fix bugs :goofy:

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-24-2011, 12:24
Hopefully, one of these days we can stop trying to fix bugs :goofy:

No perhaps about it ..... one of these days (hopefully sooner than later) 1C will get everything sorted with Cliffs of Dover so Groups like ATAG can just sit down and make it, as you say, fun to play without the headacks you have now.:dthumb: