PDA

View Full Version : Poor performance issues lately?

ATAG_EvangelusE
Oct-20-2011, 07:53
I don't know wether my recent low fps on the ATAG serve is to do with the latest patch but I note several members on 1c having the same issues.

I am finding it virtually impossible now to even approach the very large bomber formations (30+) and dreadful when other players are either attacking/defending them. This wasn't a problem previousley when the formations were around 15 to 20.

I am wondering if it could be possible to have at least a few formations with smaller numbers for those of us with less capable systems specs to see if this problem is indeed because the formations are large or a update problem?

I always enjoyed the ATAG server and my system performed reasonably well in the past even with large numbers in game but this week all my sessions have been poor performance wise.

Many thanks.

ATAG_Jeepy
Oct-20-2011, 09:22
Hi All:)
My performance issue is around Hawkinge under attack..with flak all around, smoking enemys and so on.. My normal fps is around 50-80, but when the action gets "tough"
this area is Noflyzone for me:-/ Usually ends up in a big freeze and a ctd, via stuttering and very low fps.. :no
A strange thing that when I`m on a "revenge" mission;) -attacking blue/enemy airfields with alot of flak around me, everything running smooth.
Could it be a type of AA-gun on red side causing this ?
Afraid this problem has been around awhile.. also before latest official..

~S~ and THX for all the good work !

W7U64sp1-AMD PhenomIIx4 965-
CrosshairIIIFormula-6950 2GB-6gb ram

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-20-2011, 09:39
Wonder if it could be that there is more build up around Hawkinge rather than in France?

ATAG_WatchMan
Oct-20-2011, 09:50
Well earlier this morning (Around 5:00am Server Time.), I did a fresh install of Cliffs Of Dover. What this means is I removed any files associated with the game and moved them to a backup folder. The result is a new installation with fresh configuration files including the latest official patch. Hopefully this will take care of any issues people are having after this latest update. Please keep us informed about
improvements or lack there of regarding performance, ghosting, etc. so we can continue to refine the server. Thanks again for your input.:Grin:

ATAG_WatchMan S!