PDA

View Full Version : Winter maps

=vit_unit=
Dec-05-2013, 09:49
Hey,guys!

Is it possible to minimize the quantity of winter maps in the map rotation? Or decreasing of duration of winter mission will be good too.

Everytime I get on-line I get strictly into the snow and frost. And it is so dark there that my eyes are been breaking. It makes people nervous due to losing contacts too. There is real funny mission with german Littlestone but it is in darkness :( I understand that WW2 era is the most darkness period in the history of humanity... :)

I would not like to argue with TF but I live in Siberia, Surgut. It is in latitude 61° North. And it is north region with frosty winter (-43 °C minimum) and short daytime. I tell you what... It's rather bright on the street at dinner time than in current CloD London.

London is in latitude 51° North! Some of my mates tells that winter day in CloD English Channel is alike in Murmansk. You might know this city from WW2 :) It's 68th parallel... So 17 ° difference (almost 2000 m between these two parallels) and similar brightness of winter day should give a thought for TF...

Cheers!

31st_ff_yellow(26)
Dec-05-2013, 10:20
+1

thatz why i stay in thailand... no snow becoz i dont like ;) :-)