PDA

View Full Version : Toggling wheel brakes in Ju-88

latware
Dec-07-2013, 17:53
I have a strange issue in Ju-88.

I was advised by Sokol1 from 1cpublishing to post it here:

In-game pedals, despite of being mapped as axes on my physical pedals, behave as being controlled by keypress - toggling Off/On. My equipment is HOTAS Cougar (it has a game port where can be connected another 4axes controller) with connected flightsim pedals http://vkb-pro.ru/gallery/category/16-mk-20 (very nice belarussian work). My CloD installation is natively Czech, what Sokol1 suspects to be a core of problem. Either installed from DVD or from Steam and upgraded to the last version (listed 1.11.20362), the bug is persistent (my registration on Steam defaults to CZ version). No mods are installed so far. I use only one modification (multilingual maddox.dll), because I want to have strictly defined and compatible names of elements (translating from Czech must not be consistent) with outer world, also for troubleshooting. The issue occured on fresh unmodified installation too. The problem I started to discuss in 1cpublishing http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=41123. This bug manifests only in Ju-88, all other (german) planes with braked wheels behave correctly. I would appreciate if somebody can bring some light into that.

latware
Dec-07-2013, 18:32
BINGO! I installed first part of TF suite - 3.0
and now I have analog wheel brakes in Ju-88 too...

So one impuls for developers: what TF3.0 corrected in installation, that prevented czech version from correct assignment of brake pedals? :)

1lokos
Dec-07-2013, 19:29
latware,

I supposed you already tested with TF MOD.

Find this in TF 3.0 Readme:

-JU88 Brakes corrected to standard OKL Toe brakes.

:)

Sokol1

Torric270
Dec-07-2013, 19:29
BINGO! I installed first part of TF suite - 3.0
and now I have analog wheel brakes in Ju-88 too...

So one impuls for developers: what TF3.0 corrected in installation, that prevented czech version from correct assignment of brake pedals? :)

Toe brakes for 88 were added in 3.0, no toe brakes in vanilla

latware
Dec-08-2013, 05:08
Sokol, now I understand why you wanted me to post it here, you supposed my bug is with TF too, but anyway, I didn't find this described in vanilla docs (I don't say it's not there), so sorry boyz for your time and thanks.