PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Track IR on BF3

ATAG_Septic
Oct-28-2011, 16:32
Hi Chaps,

If you would like to join the call for Track IR to be enabled in BF3 please follow the link.
http://www.petitiononline.com/BF3Head/

ATAG_Trumps
Oct-29-2011, 05:10
Seriouly no track IR support out of the box! Definately won't be wasting my time with this one, bet it is all about consoles! Will just carry on with ARMAII combined ops, until IRON FRONT is released.

Craig

ATAG_Septic
Oct-29-2011, 07:00
Seriouly no track IR support out of the box! Definately won't be wasting my time with this one, bet it is all about consoles! Will just carry on with ARMAII combined ops, until IRON FRONT is released.

Craig

Hi Craig,

I've stopped playing Arma II, I got a bit confused with different versions and never found a decent group to join. I should give it another go, any tips? :)

I agree BF3 might be aimed more at consoles but I'm glad it's on PC too, it's all about fun and would probably be more so with Track IR. :)

I have not played it long yet but so far it seems a different genre to Arma II, more akin to watching an epic and sometimes unrealistic Hollywood film whilst being able to direct some of the action rather than simulator. Paradoxically, I've seen some parts that look and sound incredibly 'realistic' too though. I have no idea why I'm trying to sell it, perhaps I need to assuage the guilt of spending the money I don't have on it :)

Chin Chin,

Tony.

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-29-2011, 15:53
Hi Craig,

I've stopped playing Arma II, I got a bit confused with different versions and never found a decent group to join. I should give it another go, any tips? :)

I agree BF3 might be aimed more at consoles but I'm glad it's on PC too, it's all about fun and would probably be more so with Track IR. :)

I have not played it long yet but so far it seems a different genre to Arma II, more akin to watching an epic and sometimes unrealistic Hollywood film whilst being able to direct some of the action rather than simulator. Paradoxically, I've seen some parts that look and sound incredibly 'realistic' too though. I have no idea why I'm trying to sell it, perhaps I need to assuage the guilt of spending the money I don't have on it :)

Chin Chin,

Tony.

I'm hoping we have our AGE (AdultGamersElite) back up this weekend. We run Operation Arrowhead Domination mostley with vanilla settings. If you would like to get back into this just let me know and try to help.

But it will be more or less dead till BF3 runs it's course. And yea I like BF3 but not as good as ArmA 2/OA. But please keep in mind that 1) ArmA 2 is a Ground Combat Simulator or basically a Ground Combat Sandbox. It has everything you would need to make a mission such as Domination (Coop) but you have to put it together (script it).

Any way if you need help, give me a yell.:thumbsup: