PDA

View Full Version : Hits/Kills not registering in MP?

ATAG_EvangelusE
Dec-16-2013, 11:36
This has happened a few times where hits/kills are not registering in MP (and yes, the ac is down and dead!). Has anyone else had this problem?

I can tell when this bug manifests - there are no screen messages such as 'Rear Gunner killed' displayed during an attack on an AI. The only thing I have noticed is that this tends to happen when the map and team selection screen take longer than normal to load but that may be just a coincidence.

9./JG52_J-HAT
Dec-19-2013, 06:04
I had never noticed this before, but yesterday it became clear. First up, new Fall Rot map (or was it Gelb?) I spawned in, took off and shot up a Hurricane. It had to force land near my airfield and rolled until it stopped outside the perimeter and nosed over. I dove in and strafed it and killed the pilot. Message for pilot dead shows up immediatly. Message for shared kill (with Bofors and another player) shows up minutes later. No points.
It happened at least one more time in the ships fall map. I can't really remeber how, but I killed the pilot again.

I was flying the Dunkirk map day before yesterday and forced down a G 50. He landed near Oye Plage. Kill message showed up (shared with Bofors and player) but no points.

I have also seen pilots landing in the enemy airfield perimeter and getting a "landed safely" message.

Kling
Dec-19-2013, 07:35
This is one reason the stat system would need an overhaul ;)

ATAG_EvangelusE
Dec-19-2013, 07:39
Thanks for the feedback, I thought it was a problem with my PC or something similar. I am not alone.....:thumbsup:

9./JG52_J-HAT
Dec-19-2013, 08:18
Kling, sure would be nice to have some kind of way to track ground kills and map winnings.

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-19-2013, 09:31
Hopefully stats will be revamped sometime in the future. It's important to realize, though, that Team Fusion has absolutely no dealings with the statistics end of Cliffs of Dover. I know that not too long ago ATAG placed an open invitation for anyone with programming savvy to present a better stats gathering/reporting system, but AFAIK no one has taken up the challenge.

Kling
Dec-19-2013, 22:20
Hopefully stats will be revamped sometime in the future. It's important to realize, though, that Team Fusion has absolutely no dealings with the statistics end of Cliffs of Dover. I know that not too long ago ATAG placed an open invitation for anyone with programming savvy to present a better stats gathering/reporting system, but AFAIK no one has taken up the challenge.

Sad but true :(