PDA

View Full Version : How to add pre-positioned spawns iin dogfight missions

Osprey
Dec-23-2013, 09:59
We all have experienced the awful spawn points in the Channel map. Explosions, being flipped into the air, spawning in woods and fields etc. Whilst TF are building in fixes for these you can take the pressure off by building in your own spawn points for any missions which you make and the aircraft will spawn just where you want them to. Just follow the instructions in the images in order and away you go.

We use this methods in our campaign and have no problem large numbers of fighters onto one airstrip inside a few minutes ready to go, all together in their own sub units

Sods
Dec-24-2013, 20:35
Hi all and Merry Xmas!
Max# Planes = 50... should it not be 1? if you use 50 then my understanding was you can spawn in along with AI as wing men if you increase the numbers in the flight in the "Create" screen. the rest is correct you can select the spawn direction by placing spawn points as described however be careful, if you do not place enough points (10 points and 11 players are trying to spawn) then you have weird stuff going on. like a player taking off and their plane disappearing or spawning one on top of another.

Osprey
Dec-25-2013, 11:00
I'm just telling you how to do it, you can set it up however you want.

Sods
Dec-27-2013, 06:25
Great post Ospray!!!!! :salute:

No601_Swallow
Jan-16-2014, 13:26
Good God!

I don't believe it!

We've been using this exact method (right down to shrinking the runways to 10x10 and sticking them out of the way) for the past couple of months. It took us a while to get the kinks out, and I was congratulating myself that I must the cleverest virtual pilot person this side of Albert "308" Einstein. I'm only in here because a squadron mate has asked me to share the joy, in case other squadrons might like to try it out!

And in I came, with detailed illustrations and instructions, only to find that you've done it better and clearer, Osprey!

Ashtonishing!

Bloody Nora!

Well, for what it's worth, I'll add my inferior illustrations, so we can compare! [That is, I will do once I work out how to post pictures...:doh:]

Hood
Jan-16-2014, 13:43
*cough*

Maybe Osprey is using the patented Swallow spawn method and he'll actually credit you huh huh Osprey? Huh?

:)

Hood

ps Multiple spawn points can be used to give a whole squadron takeoff.

pps If you fly in sections or schwarms the section leader should spawn first so they're at the front of the section.

ppps Maybe use a separate thread to share spawn points already created.

No601_Swallow
Jan-16-2014, 15:41
Hee hee! Much as I would love to claim some sort of prior - what exactly? (And very reasonable as my royalty demands would be...), alas, Osprey's gang has clearly pushed it much further than we have (Tangmere Pilots (http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk/), quite simply the most ravishingly handsome squadron in the virtual skies...), and probably cracked it many moons before we did as well!

But for us (we fly our own campaigns of historically based missions - we've got to about the 18th of August 1940 so far), this spawn point trickery has really been a game changer. Instead of frustrating chaos as we all spawn in, randomly, all over the sodding place, we can now reliably plonk ourselves on the runway in sections. Great though CloD is, it doesn't half like to up the frustration factor - and this method cuts down on a major one.

While I'm in full-on bore-them-to-death mode, I'll just include a lecture on the "Start Battle" button. As far as I'm concerned, this is the difference (in all honesty the only significant difference) between DF and the good old IL2 coops. In a DF server, the host presses "Start Battle" and then players can spawn in and out as they wish, with or without scripted events, AI, etc, etc. In a coop, of course, players spawn in first, get comfy in their cockpits, take one last slurp of beer, and, when all have "readied up", the host then presses the "Start Battle" button. This coordinated start is, I think, the only real difference between coops and dfs.

So, I do wish some Team Fusion guru could sprinkle some magic pixie dust on the "start battle" button, to give us the choice, if we want, to spawn in first and after that, start the battle.

Hood
Jan-16-2014, 16:14
... and probably cracked it many moons before we did as well!

Um I don't think so.

Hood

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Jan-19-2014, 14:15
beautiful, thanks Osprey.

Was looking for this very thing!

No601_Swallow
Jan-20-2014, 12:57
Um I don't think so.

Hood

Ah-ha! Too much of a coincidence? The voice of mystery speaks, from the dark shadows of an underground car park, no doubt! Is there a leak? Was there a break-in at the Watergate Building? Who knew what and when? What exactly isthe Parallax Corporation? And why did they fake the moon landing?

Well, the only thing I know is that I feel like the prize chump. :doh:

TPReggie
Jan-21-2014, 04:07
Um I don't think so.

Hood

So what are we saying then, are we saying that Osprey was fed the info by someone in Tangmere Pilots before we had finalised and worked the kinks out enough for Swallow to feel confident enough to share it with the general CLOD community for their benefit?:stunned:

If Osprey came up with this himself, wonderful and huge respect. :idea:
If he has posted it because he has been told about it, then he should at least give props to Swallow in my humble opinion - the same way props are given to skin creators when their skins are used.

An unbelievable amount of hours have gone into perfecting this by Swallow and his team. Nobody wants to start anything at all (note happy smilies) and we in Tangmere have good mates who are serving in the excellent Air Combat Group - but it would be lovely to find out the truth :IAG:

Oh - and no need to feel like a chump Swallow - you still came up with this completely on your own and perfected it on your own - so we all still hero worship you in TP for completely transforming our ops experience :bravo:

Tigertooo
Jan-21-2014, 04:57
ALL credit for this method goes for 100 % to Swallow, a Tangmere Pilot. So let it be written, so let it be done

TPReggie
Jan-21-2014, 05:16
Please forgive Tigertoo's post - he is Belgian so can be blunt sometimes, lol.

Anyway the Tangmere Pilot who shared this info with Osprey has come forward on our forums and let us all know - so the post is down to the method created by Swallow, make sure it is known that there are no hard feelings here, it is only recently that Swallow felt it was ready for the community as a whole as we have had a couple of ongoing issues which are now ironed out.

Although we all feel it would have been nice for Osprey to give Kudos to the actual creator of this method - we are NOT knocking him or ATAG, we all have good mates in ATAG - and the community can now see where the credit is due. There are absolutely no hard feelings from our side, and I hope no offence has been caused to osprey or any ATAG chaps, we just wanted to figure out how the info came out before we released it.

Glad it is working well for other groups, and I hope those of you who haven't tried it yet do so and see what a difference it makes. I know I speak for Swallow when I say that if any of you find any methods that improve this please share it and let us all know as well so we can all benefit from and changes or improvements. :thumbsup:

Anyway - shameless plug - if any of you want to see the difference this makes and are not in a squad yet - join the Tangmere pilots :-)
http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk (Tangmere Pilots Web Site)

Osprey
Jan-21-2014, 06:23
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say that yes, I was fed the information by a friend in the TP and I won't say who it is but I think you know anyway and we don't need Peter Falk to work it out either lol. As soon as I saw it I knew from my own campaign experiences (from the mass disaster spawning which happened on some bases in SoWC) that it was something that the community really needed to know for the benefit of all and I made the assumption that TP had it internal only. I just made a few changes to make the instructions more 'universal'.

There is no attempt to claim credit for this, I only didn't credit TP/Swallow because I didn't know who cracked it, the important thing is that mission makers knew it fast. Apologies if that caused upset, especially to Tigertoo who seems really really annoyed. I could ask Nitrous to stroke him into a purrr if you like? He does things to animals. My pal didn't say not to do it either anyway and I didn't know for sure it would be shared.

The good news is that we've been using it for weeks in our campaign too and it's a cracking solution, so we've play-tested it for you too ;)

Just so you know though, it is a two way street, I've spoken with my TP Pal a lot on COD and gave much time and advice in helping your transition from legendary '46 into epic COD. I did offer him the IL2X 'Fighter Command' RDF system for your missions but he never took it - it is marvellous, check the instructions and movie for it here (PM me if you want to use it)

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/server.php

.......so I think I was let in on the discovery because of all of this, don't go and put him on a fizzer! :)

~S~

PS, Tell Hatter "There are teachers and there are pupils. Brighton, know your place" :D

No601_Swallow
Jan-21-2014, 07:04
Glad all over, Osprey

[Season ticket holder, late 70s, early 80s - Venables years]

TPReggie
Jan-21-2014, 07:28
Geez all this football talk is making me feel ill - am I the only guy on here that supports a real game like rugby? :doh:

By the way, we would send the culprit to No. 1 Squadron for an anal penetration exam, but that would be too cruel....for No1 Squadron :-P
Nobody is in trouble, nobody was ever going to be - besides it is well known the culprit is a German spy, lol.

The Radar stuff looks really interesting, it is one of the reasons I filled in an application to join ATAG a couple of times over the last few months, but never actually submitted it because TP doesn't encourage being part of 2 Squadrons, and I wouldn't have had time to dedicate to 2 anyway :ind:

If I had I would have wanted Hurricanes all the way though - or 109's.... it is a tough choice, I would actually love to do a German Campaign online at some point - that is the only thing I have never done in 1946 or CLOD.

No601_Swallow
Jan-21-2014, 07:53
[To quickly gloss over Reggie's, ahem, Rugger-centric post]:

It's worth repeating that for squadrons trying to find a way to run co-op style missions, with coordinated starts, this method of spawning has been an absolute game changer for us, and I would urge other squadrons to look into it.

A couple of points, though. You have to careful with the positioning of the "airdrome" waypoint thingies. It seems that if the actual spawning point for the aircraft (at the end of each "branch") is too close to another spawn point, the spawn point doesn't work. It just punts the spawned aircraft somewhere far away (usually in a forest or at the bottom of a hill). So spread the spawn points out a bit, particularly if you're trying to get a whole squadron on a narrow runway. Trial and error...

Also, if a player spawns in, but then for whatever reason abandons his aeroplane in order to respawn somewhere else, the AI (at least for us) takes the plane over, with sometimes hilarious surreal results. I highly recommend using a despawning script with missions.

Finally, it's a bit of a bore for the mission builder - lots of little tasks to perform - and, as always with CloD, you want to tear your hair out that the game makes you work so hard to do what you want to do.

For what it's worth, here's my original instructions - not as clear as Osprey's, and a little out of date now that these spawn points have become routine for us - all zipped up for easy download! https://app.box.com/s/8ecifkmf6nlgolpf5yua

Osprey
Jan-22-2014, 08:27
Hi Swallow, nice to know that there are other eagles about :) I take it you got put off going to SP after the Terry Venereals conathon. I've been a dedicated fan in the past, an ST holder for several years and even captained for the supporters club team (notching up quite a few wins over the BHA supporters club) but I'm casual now and getting to 4 or 5 games per season - next up for me is WBA at home.

Anyway, all sounds good to me. I would encourage any mission maker to use this method even for DF servers, for a start it prevents people spawning perpendicular to each other and haring into each other from all angles, but yes, a decent, fast acting despawn script is required for those who quit out before moving.

No601_Swallow
Jan-22-2014, 10:11
[
...after the Terry Venereals conathon...

I'm often amazed how in football, nothing is ever ever forgotten! (It's a bit like "Poo-gate" in the play-offs this year. In 50 years' time, we'll all still remember that...). Nah, basically, my dad stopped supplying me and my brother with the season tickets. I still went regularly, but eventually went off to college, etc, etc. I now live in Vienna, but my 13 year old son is now a true believer, the poor sod! ]:D

As far as straightforward DF maps are concerned, I've redone all the spawn points on the maps Tangmere Pilots use for our pre-ops knock-abouts. It was driving me nuts that on one particular map (Volcanic Islands), I always spawned facing away from the runway! Why oh why, Mr Clod?

And the despawning script - I cut chunks out of this one (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=279080&postcount=92) that probably everyone uses, from the banana forum, so it was a lean as I could make it. Works fine for us.

Tigertooo
Jan-22-2014, 15:25
ah well, seems the storm in a glass of water is over, and as i never drink water, hugs to Orsprey, he might be a nice bloke after all, will try to know him a bit better.
At least your screenshots are more comprehensive than Swallows's ;;) Sorry Swallow , i know you understand me:flying2:
S! Orsprey
Tigertooo

LG1.Farber
Jan-31-2014, 05:22
Having used this is a test last weekend, I noticed two things. Firstly nothing spawns on the point before. So my 24 points were really 12, which got used up rather quickly and then as expected people began spawning on the airfield perimeter, however this happened even though the spawn points were largely empty... So is there a way to cycle them or will the game determine to use them again after some time? Or should I just put ALLOT of points in?

Whoever figured this out, thanks. We tried a few years ago for hours and hours and hours with different methods, even one like this, however we never got anything reliable, I guess we wern't quite doing it right. Like allot of things in clod everything is there and usually works the real bugs are trying to figure out the puzzle with no clues...

Hood
Feb-01-2014, 11:07
Farber, you always need 3 points for each aircraft. That is one takeoff point, a waypoint and a spawn point. The takeoff point can be used as the takeoff point for many aircraft, but each aircraft that uses it needs their own waypoint and spawn point.

So for example a section of 3 aircraft will have 1 takeoff point, 3 waypoints and 3 spawn points. 24 can have 1 takeoff point, 24 waypoints and 24 spawn points etc.

It's actually best to have small groups, for example arranging aircraft by schwarm. Then people can zoom into the map and choose their spawn (just name the spawn point so they can identify it). Otherwise they might spawn all over the place within the 24 spawn points.

Hope this helps.

Hood

LG1.Farber
Feb-02-2014, 08:09
I dont think you understood the question, let me expand it.

What I am asking is, once a point is used up does it have a cool down time or is it nullified? I had around a dozen on each airfield and they were quickly used up in my test with around 40 people... The didn't seem to get reused very quickly if at all... but with so many points on the field, including the in game ones and mine and the airfield ring it is hard to tell.

By default each airfield has around 100... So another question will the game ignore any of my points that are on top of existing ones?

Thanks.

Hood
Feb-02-2014, 09:17
Can you post up a screenshot of FMB so we can see what you've done.

The simple answer is, if you have 24 pilots maximum then make 24 spawn points and make sure the pilots don't screw it up. If they do and have to respawn then it's a guess where they'll end up.

I'll see if I can help a bit more if you post a FMB image. If you want I can look at the spawn points in FMB if you pm me the .mis text.

Hood

LG1.Farber
Feb-02-2014, 09:48
No its not that, I can get the system to work. That's not a problem. The problem is its for Storm of War campaigns with 90 players taking off where they please based on that sides tactics and decisions... So half the server might, although unlikely, take off from one airbase... So I need allot of points available... - I get this.

My question is are these points spent once used or after a few minutes do they return to being available? Also if I place points over the existing in game ones, will the game decide my points are blocked and not allow a spawn on that point or will it not care, using my points as priority and ignore the fact the in game points and my custom points are obstructing each other?

Thanks.

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-02-2014, 10:47
No its not that, I can get the system to work. That's not a problem. The problem is its for Storm of War campaigns with 90 players taking off where they please based on that sides tactics and decisions... So half the server might, although unlikely, take off from one airbase... So I need allot of points available... - I get this.

My question is are these points spent once used or after a few minutes do they return to being available? Also if I place points over the existing in game ones, will the game decide my points are blocked and not allow a spawn on that point or will it not care, using my points as priority and ignore the fact the in game points and my custom points are obstructing each other?

Thanks.

Interesting. You got this to work in the dedicated server environment? I tried doing this back in 2011 with all the bad spawn points etc and it seemed to work fine in the lobby but not with the DS part.

As far as spawns are concerned, I would think they are only used up as long as a plane is actually there. But it is Clod, so who knows how it really works. If this works for a DS now, then it's definitely worth investigating. But the new patch will bring more spawn point fixes also.

Hood
Feb-02-2014, 11:13
Ok I understand now.

My experience suggests that spawn points do become available once they are not covered but I haven't done any tests to see when a spawn point becomes free.

The default (grey on the empty base) points are ignored so long as you don't have a generic airfield spawn point placed on the base. Most of them are taxi points anyway.

The most certain solution is that you need a lot of spawn points. Or have backup spawn points at a nearby field if possible.

Hood

LG1.Farber
Feb-02-2014, 12:52
Interesting. You got this to work in the dedicated server environment? I tried doing this back in 2011 with all the bad spawn points etc and it seemed to work fine in the lobby but not with the DS part.

Yes it works, a key point being that the airfield and spawnpoint icon (which are the same must over lap each other, something to note is it also shows all active airfields before you select an army.

Im not sure and cant remember what we tried, it was well documented somewhere, 1c maybe?! What ever, this system works on dedi, I used it last week on SoW server with around 40 test players.

Thanks Hood, I understand.

No601_Swallow
Feb-02-2014, 14:01
A couple of things:

This spawning method is very inflexible, in that aircraft will only spawn at the ends of "branches" in the "airdrome" points "tree" that you build. So for any variation (eg. an all-in-a-line scramble rather than a runway-by-sections start) you have to redo the spawn points (and save the whole thing as a separate DF mission). And you also need to know the maximum numbers, since exceeding those numbers at any one time causes problems, so it works best in a coop-type environment.

To answer the question again, placing of the spawn points is important, because if any object (like another aircraft spawning on a neighbouring point) encroaches on the point, the aircraft is punted out to some weird "boundary" somewhere

Once a point is well and truly vacated, then another aircraft can spawn in (it is after all a DF server!) but as Hood has stated, the best way to retain a degree of flexibility is to have multiple "airdrome trees" and multiple spawn points.

It is a bit labour intensive, and is yet another grind-your-teeth-at-CloD-why-are-things-so-awkward??? thing!!!

No601_Swallow
Feb-02-2014, 14:25
Just to be pedantic, you don't need 3 airdrome points per aircraft per se.

Each spawn point seems to associate itself with an airdrome point "0", so for each spawn point you need a separate airdrome tree.

After that you're free to build each tree as you like. AI planes treat each tee as taxiing waypoints that guide them to the takeoff point (airdrome point 0), but we DF designers obviously don't have to worry about that. However, when each player spawns at the end point of hisown airdrome "twig", his plane will point towards the next airdrome Point on its branch. Therefore, you can control which direction a player's aircraft starts in. Big plus, we've found.

So, keeping things simple, to start off, I drag a "0" Point onto the runway near one end, and build branches from there: an intermediate point (to orientate the aircraft) and then the actual spawn location. (Usually Hood's "3 points" per aircraft, in fact.)

[sorry about typing- smart phone in a bar...]

No601_Swallow
Feb-02-2014, 14:38
Can't leave it alone...

For my own squadron's knock-about DF sessions, I've simply redone the default airdrome points so they're more logical - eg. near the ends of the runway, pointing in the right direction. Maybe that's enough for SOW type servers?

About vacating spawning airdrome points, my impression is that there is a slight delay before it becomes free again. We haven't done any testing, but it's certainly less than 120 seconds. I think. Probably less than 60 seconds!

[Update! The respawning delay seems a lot longer (i.e. more than 2 minutes - I didn't have the patience to be more precise) if the airdrome point is spawning medium bombers! Haven't tested it with the 110, so I don't know. Weird - but then that's the "Way Of CloD".]

LG1.Farber
Feb-02-2014, 15:09
Thanks for the further info Swallow. :thumbsup:

Osprey
Feb-03-2014, 05:41
IMHO you can use this on DF servers, just rack up a spawn tree at one end near the runway, that'll do it. If you want to start all in formation etc you need to define this, else you can just spawn in a row and look at each others ID's to see who goes where. For purposes of DF servers you won't even need this, the important thing is that you can prevent/minimise those ditch spawns. Combine it with a decent despawn script and you'll pretty much keep the spawn tree clear.

We find it particular useful in ACG for the campaign missions where we will have a wing / gruppe all spawn at the same airfield and by doing this we can have people spawn into their squadron / staffel directly, then it's up to commanders to get things moving to takeoff.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-15-2014, 11:23
Any chance someone can check the spawns at BOTH Biggin Hill, and the Airfield have created just east of Eastbourne, in this mission?

I've tried using the techniques in this thread, but I'm having trouble. Biggin Hill is OK.. but the last couple (3 & 4) of aircraft at "blue" and the last aircraft ($) at "green" don't spawn in the right place.

At the new airfield, only the first aircraft spawns correctly, after that, they wind up in trees, and rivers and what not...

[PARTS]
core.100
bob.100
[MAIN]
MAP Land$English_Channel_1940
BattleArea 20000 20000 330000 280000 10000
TIME 13.75
WeatherIndex 2
CloudsHeight 600
BreezeActivity 0
ThermalActivity 0
[GlobalWind_0]
Power 3.000 0.000 0.000
BottomBound 0.00
TopBound 1500.00
GustPower 5
GustAngle 44
[splines]
3257 0_SplineRoad 3/width 40
3258 1_SplineRoad 2/width 20
3259 2_SplineRoad 2/width 20
3260 3_SplineRoad 2/width 20
3261 4_SplineRoad 3/width 40
3262 5_SplineRoad 13/width 5
3263 6_SplineRoad 13/width 5
3264 7_SplineRoad 3/width 40
3265 8_SplineRoad 3/width 40
3266 9_SplineRoad 3/width 40
3267 10_SplineRoad 3/width 40
[0_SplineRoad]
179230.70 201110.89 3.00 null R 179144.41 201119.31 3.00 -40
178833.63 200968.80 1.00 L 178976.53 201176.52 1.50 null -40
[1_SplineRoad]
179213.59 200541.98 1.00 null R 179650.42 200830.14 1.00 -20
179661.69 201125.27 2.05 L 179661.52 200951.92 1.79 null -20
[2_SplineRoad]
179308.19 200956.02 2.39 null R 179621.59 201059.83 2.79 -20
179662.34 201129.86 4.00 L 179648.77 201106.52 3.60 null -20
[3_SplineRoad]
179161.97 200923.67 1.00 null R 179298.33 200950.61 1.06 -20
179365.47 200967.92 1.25 L 179343.09 200962.16 1.19 R 179411.58 200971.28 1.44 -20
179556.53 200968.61 2.00 L 179504.73 200975.94 1.81 R 179603.39 200964.34 2.00 -20
179661.56 201041.09 2.00 L 179634.48 200994.16 2.00 null -20
[4_SplineRoad]
179218.20 200041.38 1.00 null R 179187.50 200314.56 1.00 -40
179095.38 201134.16 1.00 L 179126.09 200860.95 1.00 null -40
[5_SplineRoad]
178948.89 201309.95 3.02 null R 178900.78 201274.67 3.02 -5
178985.25 201251.06 2.10 L 178972.59 201264.09 2.33 R 179001.80 201245.06 2.07 -5
179041.67 201214.81 2.00 L 179018.31 201226.27 2.02 R 179087.66 201191.78 1.76 -5
179347.42 201264.97 1.03 L 179083.16 201171.58 1.28 null -5
[6_SplineRoad]
179339.77 201157.92 2.30 null R 179291.78 201171.72 2.30 -5
179107.89 201196.02 2.00 L 179160.59 201185.89 2.08 null -5
[7_SplineRoad]
179250.81 200045.81 1.00 null R 179224.33 200290.61 1.00 -40
179128.67 201124.06 1.00 L 179160.41 200854.73 1.00 null -40
[8_SplineRoad]
179235.44 200052.55 1.00 null R 179275.31 199995.31 1.00 -40
179496.09 200110.75 1.00 L 179423.36 200051.23 1.00 null -40
[9_SplineRoad]
179180.95 200233.33 1.00 null R 179118.03 200223.39 1.00 -40
179032.09 200208.52 1.00 L 179066.83 200213.89 1.00 null -40
[10_SplineRoad]
167528.19 198159.13 22.00 null R 167640.66 198280.09 22.00 -40
168100.59 198811.34 22.00 L 167942.53 198639.88 22.00 null -40
[AirGroups]
BoB_LW_KG26_Stab.01
[BoB_LW_KG26_Stab.01]
Flight0 1
Class Aircraft.Ju-87B-2
Formation VIC3
CallSign 33
Fuel 100
Weapons 1
Skill 1 0.47 0.47 0.32 0.11 0.47 0.47 0.16
[BoB_LW_KG26_Stab.01_Way]
NORMFLY 273593.49 162054.61 200.00 300.00
NORMFLY 274484.89 158776.28 7000.00 300.00
GATTACK_TARG 275230.56 155639.84 200.00 300.00 0_Chief 0 /GAttackType SHALLOW_DIVE /GAttackPasses _1
NORMFLY 276759.01 153746.11 75.00 300.00
NORMFLY 280375.46 147057.67 75.00 300.00
LANDING 285232.82 140139.57 50.00 300.00
[CustomChiefs]
[Chiefs]
0_Chief Vehicle.Bedford_OY_open gb
[0_Chief_Road]
275241.09 155639.83 38.40 0 2 6.11
275252.91 155662.66 38.40
[Stationary]
Static356 Stationary.Environment.GuardTower_UK-GER_1 nn 264353.41 185567.14 400.00
Static420 Artillery.Zwillingssockel36_GER1 de 264414.56 185578.28 400.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static357 Stationary.Environment.GuardTower_UK-GER_1 nn 263899.75 185712.56 400.00
Static273 Stationary.Do-215B-1 de 264104.66 185782.28 40.00
Static354 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_cargo de 263906.63 185806.19 350.00
Static355 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_tent de 263918.34 185799.58 350.00
Static353 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_cargo de 263913.97 185810.08 350.00
Static352 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_cargo de 263923.59 185813.63 380.00
Static351 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_cargo de 263932.13 185816.34 380.00
Static339 Stationary.Do-215B-1 de 264051.31 185811.59 40.00
Static341 Stationary.Do-215B-1 de 263960.44 185882.78 55.00
Static340 Stationary.Do-215B-1 de 264032.88 185868.55 45.00
Static343 Stationary.Do-215B-1 de 263867.88 185974.94 35.00
Static342 Stationary.Do-215B-1 de 263947.88 185951.06 35.00
Static344 Stationary.Do-215B-1 de 263872.06 186010.11 25.00
Static387 Stationary.Krupp_L2H43_Protze_Kfz69 de 265114.16 186012.64 475.00
Static386 Stationary.Krupp_L2H43_Protze_Kfz69 de 265113.28 186020.02 475.00
Static385 Stationary.Krupp_L2H43_Protze_Kfz69 de 265111.22 186027.39 475.00
Static384 Stationary.Environment.TentMedicLarge_UK1 de 265077.00 186088.06 400.00
Static389 Stationary.Krupp_L2H43_Protze_Kfz69 de 265059.13 186107.75 520.00
Static379 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265084.34 186107.81 400.00
Static376 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265096.78 186092.59 400.00
Static375 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265108.69 186100.45 400.00
Static380 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 de 265120.00 186107.78 400.00
Static358 Stationary.Environment.GuardTower_UK-GER_1 nn 263625.44 186164.91 400.00
Static388 Stationary.Krupp_L2H43_Protze_Kfz69 de 265061.53 186114.61 475.00
Static381 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 de 265062.50 186133.42 400.00
Static373 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265072.41 186123.36 400.00
Static372 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265052.84 186147.20 400.00
Static371 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265045.59 186155.91 400.00
Static374 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265081.81 186130.61 400.00
Static397 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265060.69 186162.39 580.00
Static395 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265068.41 186154.17 580.00
Static396 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265065.00 186157.94 580.00
Static398 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265057.09 186167.02 580.00
Static399 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265066.53 186172.33 580.00
Static401 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265074.06 186175.92 580.00
Static366 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265086.22 186171.72 400.00
Static377 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265092.66 186114.67 400.00
Static370 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265090.34 186135.31 400.00
Static369 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265123.13 186135.94 400.00
Static368 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265118.38 186141.94 400.00
Static367 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265113.63 186147.69 400.00
Static378 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265108.78 186152.61 400.00
Static390 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265137.47 186170.95 580.00
Static400 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265062.41 186176.95 580.00
Static402 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265070.31 186180.73 580.00
Static383 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 de 265078.97 186207.28 400.00
Static364 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265095.59 186179.23 400.00
Static365 Stationary.Environment.TentZeltbahnBig_GER1 de 265103.06 186185.11 400.00
Static363 Stationary.Environment.GuardTower_UK-GER_1 nn 265108.28 186201.89 400.00
Static391 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265149.28 186177.64 580.00
Static392 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265161.47 186183.47 580.00
Static393 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265172.25 186190.84 580.00
Static394 Stationary.Panzerbefehlswagen_I de 265186.47 186199.23 580.00
Static382 Stationary.Airfield.Fuel_Storage de 265106.00 186252.41 400.00
Static404 Stationary.Airfield.Fuel_Storage de 265098.75 186286.09 400.00
Static403 Stationary.Industrial.Agricultural_Storage_Shed nn 265233.16 186273.47 580.00
Static409 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_fuel de 265494.13 186450.72 685.00
Static405 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_GER1_9 nn 265497.56 186454.83 685.00
Static406 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_GER1_9 nn 265499.56 186457.09 685.00
Static407 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_GER1_9 nn 265501.84 186459.55 685.00
Static408 Stationary.Krupp_L2H43_Protze_open_CargoFuel4 de 265499.31 186461.44 685.00
Static411 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_fuel de 265522.69 186483.92 685.00
Static410 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_fuel de 265530.03 186485.47 685.00
Static413 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_fuel de 265573.50 186545.78 685.00
Static412 Stationary.Opel_Blitz_fuel de 265582.19 186537.97 685.00
Static350 Stationary.Ju-87B-2 de 264510.53 186579.58 195.00
Static349 Stationary.Ju-87B-2 de 264494.28 186604.61 240.00
Static348 Stationary.Ju-87B-2 de 264486.47 186629.48 220.00
Static347 Stationary.Ju-87B-2 de 264457.63 186682.55 230.00
Static362 Stationary.Environment.GuardTower_UK-GER_1 nn 264968.13 186624.83 400.00
Static346 Stationary.Ju-87B-2 de 264440.53 186688.69 220.00
Static345 Stationary.Ju-87B-2 de 264420.78 186732.38 215.00
Static361 Stationary.Environment.GuardTower_UK-GER_1 nn 264498.25 186780.03 400.00
Static359 Stationary.Environment.GuardTower_UK-GER_1 nn 263601.16 186876.05 400.00
Static416 Artillery.Zwillingssockel36_GER1 de 263918.91 186981.30 400.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static414 Artillery.Flak37 de 263919.53 186992.61 400.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static417 Artillery.Zwillingssockel36_GER1 de 263932.31 186990.39 400.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static360 Stationary.Environment.GuardTower_UK-GER_1 nn 264172.91 186996.22 400.00
Static304 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 171716.78 188440.00 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static419 Artillery.Zwillingssockel36_GER1 de 263997.81 187012.91 400.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static415 Artillery.Flak37 de 264002.00 187022.78 400.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static418 Artillery.Zwillingssockel36_GER1 de 264015.47 187024.95 400.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static305 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 171690.75 188524.58 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static307 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 171699.14 188617.31 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static309 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 172581.58 188777.75 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static300 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 175065.77 193169.44 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static301 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 175179.61 193177.73 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static302 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 175274.97 193264.81 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static281 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 157490.67 194056.31 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static295 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 178790.58 197008.17 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static299 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 178468.11 197180.08 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static296 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 178861.78 197153.64 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static297 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 179055.06 197186.19 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static333 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 167461.19 197886.41 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static334 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 167492.91 197925.64 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static335 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 167591.81 197903.06 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static324 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 168123.39 198359.25 0.00
Static325 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 167138.92 198588.42 0.00
Static326 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 167421.36 198939.72 0.00
Static336 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 168106.48 199096.55 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static337 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 168115.13 199112.27 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static338 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 168104.91 199127.97 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static246 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 183601.69 199330.97 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static292 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 183550.80 199380.52 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static294 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 183525.39 199441.97 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static321 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 179163.11 200089.33 0.00
Static315 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 179123.69 200165.72 -450.00
Static318 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 179113.77 200179.41 -450.00
Static316 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 179133.58 200182.58 -435.00
Static317 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 179149.55 200185.56 -435.00
Static331 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 179377.59 200445.91 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static332 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 179404.33 200427.52 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static327 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 179316.31 200792.45 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static330 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 179355.31 200783.53 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static132 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneMid nn 178967.41 200866.20 -375.00
Static329 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 179312.41 200865.44 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static328 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 179378.70 200843.70 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static245 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 186154.36 200801.22 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static72 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneMid nn 178791.22 200957.08 -300.00
Static131 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneMid nn 178841.66 200933.53 -300.00
Static314 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179228.69 200906.42 -480.00
Static313 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179233.02 200912.34 -480.00
Static322 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 179240.83 200909.53 0.00
Static311 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179214.05 200949.91 -480.00
Static312 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179232.28 200954.45 -480.00
Static310 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179247.23 200958.52 -480.00
Static242 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 189598.00 200777.86 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static240 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 189556.73 200865.89 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static241 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 189610.81 200843.72 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static243 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 186201.25 200944.63 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static320 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneMid nn 179682.19 201033.20 -540.00
Static319 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneMid nn 179681.61 201076.20 -540.00
Static145 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneMid nn 178947.92 201113.98 -420.00
Static141 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneMid nn 179217.59 201142.75 -450.00
Static151 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneMid nn 179663.34 201145.75 -450.00
Static293 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179064.45 201186.47 -480.00
Static308 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179069.39 201182.52 -480.00
Static184 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 179060.50 201194.72 -480.00
Static298 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179069.36 201190.81 -480.00
Static306 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179076.05 201180.36 -480.00
Static303 Stationary.Environment.TentBell_UK1 gb 179076.86 201187.94 -480.00
Static323 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 178980.17 201242.47 0.00
Static236 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 178987.47 201238.88 -480.00
Static238 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 179000.00 201232.59 -480.00
Static166 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 179009.56 201225.28 -480.00
Static177 Stationary.Environment.TentTroopLarge_GER1 gb 179019.05 201217.27 -480.00
Static118 ShipUnit.Tanker_Medium1 gb 192322.92 201569.91 -75.00 /sleep 0/skill 2/slowfire 1
Static119 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192171.67 201673.63 -75.00
Static154 Stationary.Environment.Oil_Cup_UK1_(glycol) nn 192157.86 201690.95 -50.00
Static123 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192174.38 201674.23 -75.00
Static125 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192176.91 201674.78 -75.00
Static159 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 nn 192167.19 201699.50 -50.00
Static129 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192181.58 201696.33 -75.00
Static128 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192179.38 201698.72 -75.00
Static127 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192177.41 201701.28 -75.00
Static126 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192175.44 201703.55 -75.00
Static86 Stationary.Industrial.Oxygen_Facility gb 192193.75 201713.30 -45.00
Static150 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 192215.17 201722.61 40.00
Static156 Stationary.Environment.Oil_Cart_UK1 gb 192218.89 201722.25 -50.00
Static144 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192216.61 201727.20 -50.00
Static162 Stationary.Environment.TelegaBallon_UK1 gb 192234.70 201710.33 -50.00
Static158 Stationary.Environment.Oil_Cart_UK1 gb 192221.56 201723.05 -50.00
Static146 Stationary.Environment.Towed_Bowser_UK1 gb 192223.31 201725.09 -50.00
Static165 Stationary.Environment.TelegaBallon_UK1 gb 192238.95 201715.17 -35.00
Static148 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 192209.95 201728.83 40.00
Static149 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 192204.78 201735.05 40.00
Static133 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192211.97 201732.88 -50.00
Static130 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 192205.55 201740.38 -50.00
Static160 Stationary.Environment.FieldKitchen_UK1 gb 192201.31 201753.19 -50.00
Static147 Stationary.Environment.Towed_Bowser_UK1 gb 192226.77 201728.44 -50.00
Static117 Stationary.Industrial.Oxygen_Facility gb 192225.94 201749.22 -135.00
Static161 Stationary.Environment.Loudspeaker_UK1 nn 192229.38 201770.67 -50.00
Static224 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 195094.17 202722.78 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static233 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 195173.91 202750.48 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static234 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 194989.27 202886.77 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static199 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 197801.52 203306.72 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static175 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 199316.66 203961.48 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static174 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 199301.89 203981.81 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static176 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 199352.38 203990.83 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static173 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 200082.97 204488.13 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static172 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 200131.61 204506.97 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static171 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 200168.28 204523.55 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static70 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 195834.28 209084.44 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static170 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 207132.38 213266.63 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static168 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 207024.95 213318.48 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static67 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 221380.02 221079.48 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static120 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 234055.63 228425.70 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static122 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 237886.64 231039.19 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static124 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 237924.14 231023.47 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static69 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 241079.94 232562.16 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static65 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 242784.52 233582.69 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static32 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 242834.23 233537.63 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static64 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 242891.84 233609.61 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static68 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 245397.81 234314.52 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static71 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 246505.13 234889.94 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static237 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 246307.52 235210.89 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static7 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 247446.75 235341.25 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static8 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 247595.98 235421.06 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static76 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 248287.94 235801.58 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static77 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 248315.95 235837.84 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static83 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 248355.14 235815.63 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static291 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 248991.27 236014.91 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static289 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 249174.95 236179.42 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static290 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 249358.00 236218.31 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static16 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250043.02 236675.84 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static85 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 249861.36 236785.84 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static84 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 249901.47 236785.91 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static288 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250114.72 236787.89 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static87 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 249861.89 236867.84 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static15 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250315.86 237105.94 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static11 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250341.53 237140.70 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static89 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250364.97 238160.20 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static90 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250347.88 238198.55 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static91 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250325.02 238279.22 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static92 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251676.30 241130.02 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static93 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251632.88 241267.94 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static94 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251613.53 241301.59 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static101 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 249926.22 244863.56 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static103 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 249982.13 244910.88 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static95 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251510.47 245182.28 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static99 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251512.45 245238.86 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static100 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251530.88 245386.89 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static106 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250992.06 247906.78 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static110 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251034.16 247875.86 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static104 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 250989.42 247970.59 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static105 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251070.34 247952.83 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static253 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 146615.38 250571.84 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static254 Artillery.Bofors gb 146627.72 250563.34 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static252 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 146088.56 251352.23 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static247 Artillery.Bofors gb 146105.41 251366.64 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static251 Artillery.Bofors gb 146130.89 251382.08 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static250 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 147412.02 251406.36 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static249 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 147403.06 251425.09 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static282 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 228613.06 250710.59 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static284 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 228090.23 251316.02 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static5 Artillery.Bofors gb 228548.22 251733.81 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static3 Artillery.Bofors gb 228461.08 251785.05 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static4 Artillery.Bofors gb 228514.44 251856.73 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static134 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_dH5-20_100oct gb 155596.02 253092.88 50.00
Static135 Stationary.BlenheimMkI gb 155618.63 253079.50 20.00
Static0 Stationary.BlenheimMkI gb 155666.28 253065.13 80.00
Static2 Stationary.GladiatorMkII gb 155690.69 253066.06 110.00
Static102 Stationary.GladiatorMkII gb 155769.31 253101.73 110.00
Static98 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 nn 155503.53 253177.55 150.00
Static140 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155517.77 253174.36 245.00
Static139 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155525.52 253166.06 230.00
Static112 Stationary.GladiatorMkII gb 155784.09 253121.45 140.00
Static143 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 154984.31 253264.91 950.00
Static107 Artillery.Bofors gb 154981.48 253283.00 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static111 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 249355.36 251814.16 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static136 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155327.95 253299.45 75.00
Static137 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155335.38 253292.59 80.00
Static109 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 nn 155057.36 253372.77 150.00
Static244 Stationary.GladiatorMkII gb 155816.94 253313.88 200.00
Static283 Stationary.GladiatorMkII gb 155804.03 253336.64 200.00
Static108 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 nn 154979.31 253387.02 150.00
Static121 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155157.19 253477.30 15.00
Static97 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155164.41 253470.70 15.00
Static6 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155178.58 253466.97 15.00
Static142 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 155345.42 253458.45 950.00
Static138 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155691.41 253490.69 230.00
Static74 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 154936.70 253552.30 -15.00
Static75 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 154932.69 253564.00 15.00
Static66 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 154948.02 253565.16 15.00
Static50 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 154936.75 253577.03 15.00
Static286 Stationary.GladiatorMkII gb 155717.13 253600.05 155.00
Static285 Stationary.GladiatorMkII gb 155725.81 253624.94 200.00
Static96 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 155686.97 253648.30 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static12 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155205.33 253747.75 15.00
Static10 Stationary.Fordson_Sussex_w_ballon gb 155608.67 253758.80 85.00 /dead 1
Static88 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 154706.88 253805.52 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static82 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155076.08 253794.86 15.00
Static80 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155085.39 253793.75 0.00
Static43 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155092.61 253797.77 15.00
Static73 Artillery.Bofors gb 155614.69 253778.08 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static78 Stationary.RadioBeacon.GenericLongRangeMast gb 155460.59 254004.20 455.00 /radioFreq 300/dead 1
Static79 Artillery.Bofors gb 154749.63 254057.27 665.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static17 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 154994.23 254095.09 -5.00 /dead 1
Static20 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155043.78 254199.69 -5.00 /dead 1
Static18 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155093.03 254218.33 -5.00 /dead 1
Static81 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 156130.55 254232.98 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static55 Stationary.Austin_10_Tilly gb 155033.22 254396.75 -65.00 /dead 1
Static30 Stationary.Environment.TentSmall_UK1 gb 155020.31 254409.83 155.00 /dead 1
Static29 Stationary.Environment.TentSmall_UK1 gb 155024.55 254407.22 145.00 /dead 1
Static9 Stationary.Environment.TentSmall_UK1 gb 155022.41 254412.64 145.00 /dead 1
Static1 Stationary.Environment.TentSmall_UK1 gb 155026.33 254409.94 145.00 /dead 1
Static31 Stationary.MG_TA gb 155045.22 254404.97 145.00 /dead 1
Static14 Stationary.Austin_7 gb 155039.03 254412.27 -185.00 /dead 1
Static13 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 155047.14 254409.33 805.00 /dead 1
Static34 Stationary.Environment.Stool_UK-GER_1 nn 155053.83 254408.30 -155.00 /dead 1
Static58 Stationary.Environment.Loudspeaker_UK1 nn 155052.28 254409.50 -395.00 /dead 1
Static60 Stationary.Environment.Chaise_longue_UK-GER_1 nn 155055.08 254407.80 -305.00 /dead 1
Static38 Stationary.Environment.Chaise_longue_UK-GER_1 nn 155053.94 254409.45 -305.00 /dead 1
Static28 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 155054.66 254408.75 950.00 /dead 1
Static39 Stationary.Environment.Stool_UK-GER_1 nn 155054.50 254411.36 -200.00 /dead 1
Static59 Stationary.Environment.Chaise_longue_UK-GER_1 nn 155057.16 254416.80 -335.00 /dead 1
Static36 Stationary.Environment.Table_w_chess_UK-GER_1 nn 155057.06 254417.98 -125.00 /dead 1
Static61 Stationary.Environment.Chaise_longue_UK-GER_1 nn 155057.91 254419.06 -395.00 /dead 1
Static57 Stationary.Bicycle_UK1 gb 155056.03 254420.69 10.00 /dead 1
Static63 Stationary.Austin_7 gb 155049.27 254428.89 -350.00 /dead 1
Static62 Stationary.Environment.Stool_UK-GER_1 nn 155057.47 254424.08 -155.00 /dead 1
Static40 Stationary.Environment.Chaise_longue_UK-GER_1 nn 155059.33 254425.13 -395.00 /dead 1
Static56 Stationary.MG_TA gb 155059.23 254427.53 -4.10 /dead 1
Static37 Stationary.Environment.Stool_UK-GER_1 nn 155095.19 254420.31 -155.00 /dead 1
Static231 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 120305.83 254998.81 125.00 /dead 1
Static232 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 120317.79 255006.97 125.00 /dead 1
Static225 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 120330.91 255015.17 125.00 /dead 1
Static226 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 120344.62 255022.64 125.00 /dead 1
Static227 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 120356.82 255032.59 125.00 /dead 1
Static35 Stationary.Fordson_Sussex_w_ballon gb 155052.91 254507.45 100.00 /dead 1
Static228 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 120368.57 255041.78 125.00 /dead 1
Static229 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 120378.57 255049.75 125.00 /dead 1
Static230 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 120388.36 255058.75 125.00 /dead 1
Static19 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 155152.78 254589.56 935.00 /dead 1
Static23 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155155.80 254588.23 665.00 /dead 1
Static21 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155154.83 254589.64 665.00 /dead 1
Static22 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155153.75 254591.05 665.00 /dead 1
Static25 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155157.30 254588.73 665.00 /dead 1
Static24 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 155158.08 254588.02 1025.00 /dead 1
Static26 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155156.30 254590.67 665.00 /dead 1
Static45 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155157.63 254591.73 665.00 /dead 1
Static27 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155158.72 254590.30 665.00 /dead 1
Static33 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 155196.33 254577.36 855.00 /dead 1
Static41 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155152.41 254592.45 665.00 /dead 1
Static42 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155153.97 254593.45 665.00 /dead 1
Static44 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 155153.58 254595.19 845.00 /dead 1
Static48 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155156.64 254593.19 665.00 /dead 1
Static46 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155155.44 254594.47 665.00 /dead 1
Static47 Stationary.Environment.CamoNetPlaneSmall nn 155158.22 254592.44 1120.00 /dead 1
Static52 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155156.89 254595.45 665.00 /dead 1
Static49 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155159.08 254592.66 665.00 /dead 1
Static51 Stationary.Environment.FuelDrum_UK1_9 nn 155158.11 254594.16 665.00 /dead 1
Static53 Stationary.Environment.SandBagWall_Line_8m nn 155159.50 254594.61 940.00 /dead 1
Static54 Stationary.Airfield.Sign_Table_UK1 nn 155159.44 254596.88 1125.00 /dead 1
Static219 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 119872.61 255291.83 -55.00 /dead 1
Static220 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 119864.63 255313.92 -55.00 /dead 1
Static221 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 119895.25 255307.59 -55.00 /dead 1
Static222 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 119888.04 255330.50 -55.00 /dead 1
Static223 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 119917.54 255323.14 -55.00 /dead 1
Static216 Stationary.Industrial.Medium_Factory.Part_B nn 119662.06 255562.09 35.00 /dead 1
Static217 Stationary.Industrial.Medium_Factory.Central nn 119662.25 255562.31 35.00 /dead 1
Static218 Stationary.Industrial.Medium_Factory.Part_A nn 119662.14 255562.14 35.00 /dead 1
Static203 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119900.04 255598.86 125.00 /dead 1
Static204 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119908.77 255601.92 125.00 /dead 1
Static205 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119919.16 255601.11 485.00 /dead 1
Static206 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119913.44 255608.86 125.00 /dead 1
Static207 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119921.11 255610.78 125.00 /dead 1
Static208 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119931.32 255609.17 125.00 /dead 1
Static209 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119925.39 255617.33 125.00 /dead 1
Static210 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119933.69 255619.72 125.00 /dead 1
Static211 Stationary.HurricaneMkI_100oct gb 119938.45 255625.92 125.00 /dead 1
Static212 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 120036.80 255679.42 -10.00 /dead 1
Static213 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 120065.58 255674.53 -10.00 /dead 1
Static214 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 120040.61 255708.75 -10.00 /dead 1
Static215 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 120047.18 255738.09 -10.00 /dead 1
Static201 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 120070.46 255702.25 -10.00 /dead 1
Static202 Stationary.WellingtonMkIc gb 120075.89 255731.56 -10.00 /dead 1
Static239 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 143649.84 256219.19 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static235 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 144761.69 256853.30 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static115 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 246894.72 258130.31 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static116 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 246942.77 258116.86 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static114 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 246895.69 258200.63 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static113 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 246953.14 258177.00 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static248 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 253124.34 259353.70 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static256 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 253107.14 259404.67 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static255 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 253157.89 259393.16 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static270 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 228880.88 260279.44 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static269 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 228874.56 260334.66 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static271 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 228930.58 260328.34 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static274 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 218253.48 262243.28 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static276 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 218231.36 262298.59 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static275 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 218294.05 262272.78 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static268 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 236696.58 262226.31 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static267 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 236694.97 262303.78 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static266 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 241373.16 262340.69 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static265 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 241328.91 262400.94 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static263 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 243466.52 262630.25 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static264 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 243632.52 262643.44 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static258 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 253751.64 263083.28 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static257 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 253773.09 263043.66 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static259 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 253743.53 263134.34 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static200 Artillery.Bofors gb 91110.30 265665.44 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static193 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 90764.03 265982.09 150.00 /dead 1
Static194 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 90857.01 265944.94 -30.00 /dead 1
Static195 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 90858.17 265946.91 -30.00 /dead 1
Static196 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 nn 90840.09 265980.84 150.00
Static197 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 90871.28 265969.25 -30.00 /dead 1
Static198 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 90872.39 265971.16 -30.00 /dead 1
Static187 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 90765.31 265984.19 150.00 /dead 1
Static188 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 90778.33 266008.69 150.00 /dead 1
Static189 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 gb 90783.76 266006.88 150.00
Static190 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 90779.44 266010.50 150.00 /dead 1
Static182 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 91101.78 265996.25 -150.00 /dead 1
Static181 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 91100.59 265998.09 -150.00 /dead 1
Static183 Stationary.Airfield.AirfieldSign_Red_White_Red_1 nn 91088.38 266021.88 -150.00 /dead 1
Static185 Stationary.Environment.PKDP_UK1 gb 91090.96 266025.06 145.00 /dead 1
Static179 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 91373.66 266069.47 200.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static192 Artillery.Bofors gb 90223.81 266160.63 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static191 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 nn 90853.13 266168.13 150.00
Static186 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 nn 90904.10 266143.63 150.00
Static180 Stationary.Environment.Portable_Siren_UK1 gb 91181.13 266131.44 1025.00 /dead 1
Static272 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 214693.88 264220.66 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static178 Stationary.RadioBeacon.GenericLongRangeMast gb 90613.22 266428.22 150.00 /radioFreq 300/dead 1
Static260 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251403.98 264104.16 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static261 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251419.22 264098.66 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static262 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 251432.22 264114.16 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static169 Artillery.Bofors gb 91640.64 266630.81 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static163 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 nn 91164.10 266927.19 150.00
Static164 Searchlight.Airodrome_Lights_White_GER1 nn 91212.31 266907.84 150.00
Static280 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 204902.66 265199.00 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static167 Artillery.Bofors gb 90860.03 266968.91 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static277 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 204927.84 268075.50 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static278 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 205012.33 268075.50 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static279 Artillery.3_7_inch_QF_Mk_I gb 205040.23 268140.84 0.00 /timeout 0/radius_hide 0
Static152 Stationary.AnsonMkI gb 98859.85 271772.25 135.00 /dead 1
Static153 Stationary.AnsonMkI gb 98872.46 271784.81 135.00 /dead 1
Static155 Stationary.AnsonMkI gb 98897.52 271809.22 135.00 /dead 1
Static157 Stationary.AnsonMkI gb 98922.76 271833.91 135.00 /dead 1
[Buildings]
0_bld buildings.House$Pub01 1 155049.90 254418.47 355.00
1_bld buildings.House$Grave-01 1 155035.01 254497.93 55.00
2_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_2 1 154981.15 253995.59 200.00
3_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_2 1 155029.70 254137.02 165.00
4_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_2 1 155060.81 254252.14 180.00
5_bld buildings.House$EnglandGeneralServiceShed1916 1 154906.64 253944.12 1050.00
6_bld buildings.House$EnglandGunneryWorkshop 1 154828.51 253949.10 1085.00
7_bld buildings.House$EnglandRespiratorWorkshop 1 154976.27 253942.64 1185.00
8_bld buildings.House$EnglandMechTransportShed4501_37 1 154883.74 253987.26 995.00
9_bld buildings.House$Hangar_01_UK 1 154799.91 253847.97 -200.00
10_bld buildings.House$Hangar_01_UK 1 154839.80 253898.09 160.00
11_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Big 1 154669.52 254011.10 720.00
12_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Big 1 155244.02 253217.89 720.00
13_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Big 1 155308.69 253214.56 720.00
14_bld buildings.House$EnglandGeneralServiceShed1916 1 155566.23 253110.73 -310.00
15_bld buildings.House$EnglandGeneralServiceShed1916 1 155539.45 253133.69 -310.00
16_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C34_Type_2 1 98951.03 271717.99 135.00
17_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C34_Type_2 1 99027.27 271793.32 135.00
18_bld buildings.House$EnglandFortWatchOffice207_36 1 90790.49 266358.36 90.00
19_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C34_Type_1 1 119990.28 255657.66 -50.00
20_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C34_Type_1 1 120045.67 255531.32 -50.00
21_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C34_Type_1 1 119846.08 255507.67 35.00
22_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_1 1 144529.39 256662.24 0.00
23_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_1 1 144530.27 256484.89 0.00
24_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_1 1 146659.32 251596.33 65.00
25_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_1 1 146363.64 251421.84 200.00
26_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_1 1 146338.06 251496.49 200.00
27_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_1 1 146645.64 251326.60 110.00
28_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_1 1 146506.21 251271.20 290.00
29_bld buildings.House$Hangar_C38_Type_1 1 147045.01 251002.11 75.00
30_bld buildings.House$Windmill01 1 155410.15 254888.80 540.00
31_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Big 1 154687.54 253956.77 540.00
32_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Big 1 155039.07 254310.59 540.00
33_bld buildings.House$EnglandRespiratorWorkshop 1 154999.64 253948.50 1185.00
34_bld buildings.House$EnglandRespiratorWorkshop 1 154975.11 253927.81 1185.00
35_bld buildings.House$EnglandRespiratorWorkshop 1 154996.09 253933.43 1185.00
36_bld buildings.House$EnglandRespiratorWorkshop 1 154968.90 253911.55 1185.00
37_bld buildings.House$StraightWoodenPier200m 1 192256.33 201590.01 -75.00
38_bld buildings.House$PierEnd_L_LightHouse 1 192230.48 201685.64 105.00
39_bld buildings.House$GermanySmallFactory 1 192269.48 201732.84 -40.00
40_bld buildings.House$GermanySmallFactory 1 192259.57 201723.63 -40.00
41_bld buildings.House$EnglandFortWatchOffice207_36 1 179246.99 200905.75 50.00
42_bld buildings.House$EnglandCountryClub01 1 179234.05 200974.24 -345.00
43_bld buildings.House$EnglandGunneryWorkshop 1 178960.81 200906.85 -305.00
44_bld buildings.House$EnglandGunneryWorkshop 1 178973.93 200924.27 -305.00
45_bld buildings.House$EnglandGunneryWorkshop 1 179158.67 200094.62 -480.00
46_bld buildings.House$EnglandGunneryWorkshop 1 179158.90 200080.26 -540.00
47_bld buildings.House$EnglandGunneryWorkshop 1 179142.94 200079.58 -540.00
48_bld buildings.House$GermanyControltower 1 264244.18 186319.68 215.00
49_bld buildings.House$Hangar_03_GER 1 263833.14 185995.22 380.00
50_bld buildings.House$Hangar_03_GER 1 263840.72 185958.26 380.00
51_bld buildings.House$Hangar_03_GER 1 263865.51 185910.17 380.00
52_bld buildings.House$Hangar_03_GER 1 263914.64 185860.73 380.00
53_bld buildings.House$FuelDrum_GER1_9 1 263927.80 185807.54 380.00
54_bld buildings.House$FuelDrum_GER1_9 1 263928.46 185805.46 380.00
55_bld buildings.House$FuelDrum_GER1_9 1 263930.70 185806.10 380.00
56_bld buildings.House$FuelDrum_GER1_9 1 263932.94 185811.76 380.00
57_bld buildings.House$FuelDrum_GER1_9 1 263935.06 185812.44 380.00
58_bld buildings.House$Hangar_01_FRA 1 263725.87 186312.59 355.00
59_bld buildings.House$Hangar_01_FRA 1 263734.13 186439.55 355.00
60_bld buildings.House$Hangar_01_FRA 1 263742.94 186574.85 355.00
61_bld buildings.House$Hangar_01_FRA 1 264750.99 186577.40 400.00
62_bld buildings.House$Hangar_01_FRA 1 264836.83 186479.29 400.00
63_bld buildings.House$GermanyCamp 1 264953.65 186274.08 400.00
64_bld buildings.House$GermanyCamp 1 264980.79 186236.86 400.00
65_bld buildings.House$GermanyCamp 1 265012.59 186317.51 400.00
66_bld buildings.House$GermanySmallFactory 1 265052.14 186346.37 400.00
67_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Middle 1 265559.68 186529.85 400.00
68_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Middle 1 265535.12 186500.15 400.00
69_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Middle 1 265508.76 186473.27 400.00
70_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Middle 1 265487.99 186491.58 400.00
71_bld buildings.House$Oil_Bunker-Middle 1 265515.25 186517.65 400.00
72_bld buildings.House$Fuel_Station 1 265587.15 186544.93 685.00
73_bld buildings.House$Trench03-D10 1 263919.46 186992.75 400.00
74_bld buildings.House$Trench03-D10 1 264002.50 187021.89 400.00
75_bld buildings.House$Trench02-T 1 263909.52 187004.44 220.00
76_bld buildings.House$Trench02-T 1 263992.53 187033.79 400.00
77_bld buildings.House$Trench01-60 1 263903.23 187010.23 280.00
78_bld buildings.House$Trench00-25 1 263923.76 187016.08 310.00
79_bld buildings.House$Trench00-25 1 263942.99 187032.01 310.00
80_bld buildings.House$Trench00-25 1 263981.18 187047.22 400.00
81_bld buildings.House$Trench00-25 1 263978.41 187022.11 490.00
[BuildingsLinks]
[Airdromes]
airdrome0 155218.86 253714.55 1 1000 700 0
airdrome1 155123.82 253438.89 1 500 700 1
airdrome2 155112.66 253772.94 1 1000 700 0
airdrome3 154998.85 253547.09 1 500 700 1
airdrome4 179226.88 200122.04 1 500 700 0
airdrome5 167469.82 198249.23 1 500 500 1
airdrome6 179144.73 200226.13 1 500 500 1
airdrome7 179331.35 200027.87 1 500 500 0
[airdrome0_Runways]
155231.15 253700.63 935.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome0_Points]
155231.99 253731.66 7 5 3 1
155234.01 253721.04 2
155219.36 253710.26
155217.38 253733.35 4
155195.20 253716.10
155208.07 253731.24 6
155172.03 253703.10
155209.73 253701.35 8
155186.21 253683.95
[airdrome1_Runways]
155104.18 253419.29 965.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome1_Points]
155160.60 253426.68 7 5 3 1
155132.75 253427.29 2
155117.48 253430.91
155137.47 253443.03 4
155117.04 253450.83
155133.12 253447.82 6
155103.99 253457.78
155125.71 253426.11 8
155101.65 253434.14
[airdrome2_Runways]
155094.78 253782.07 65.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome2_Points]
155128.12 253791.83 7 5 3 1
155111.16 253784.82 2
155099.77 253759.58
155128.52 253778.28 4
155122.69 253756.23
155127.49 253770.23 6
155112.20 253731.14
155108.30 253778.56 8
155088.40 253732.99
[airdrome3_Runways]
154970.99 253559.03 1210.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome3_Points]
155000.09 253546.53 7 5 3 1
154994.20 253533.76 2
154991.45 253532.20
154985.91 253546.84 4
154978.19 253540.78
154998.60 253539.28 6
154980.40 253524.07
154983.18 253545.10 8
154966.26 253532.43
[airdrome4_Runways]
178291.20 201232.67 -355.00 40.00 40.00 0
[airdrome4_Points]
179226.59 200118.41 7 5 3 1
179235.50 200141.96 2
179238.02 200130.48
179216.15 200138.65 4
179217.55 200124.21
179234.37 200129.66 6
179238.77 200108.45
179211.15 200128.69 8
179213.67 200104.64
[airdrome5_Runways]
167727.32 198466.70 50.00 975.00 450.00 0
[airdrome5_Points]
167496.25 198274.65 11 9 7 5 3 1
167504.93 198133.88 2
167448.83 198069.47
167476.07 198165.98 4
167416.97 198096.25
167444.21 198193.68 6
167388.80 198129.04
167409.58 198215.85 8
167348.17 198156.74
167362.02 198240.78 10
167314.46 198192.76
167323.23 198272.18 12
167274.75 198226.93
[airdrome6_Runways]
178210.53 201044.24 10.00 1.00 1.00 0
[airdrome6_Points]
179144.95 200226.03 7 5 3 1
179164.67 200222.95 2
179153.09 200220.08
179157.38 200236.78 4
179145.06 200234.26
179160.50 200224.05 6
179133.56 200218.74
179155.19 200234.05 8
179128.85 200228.82
[airdrome7_Runways]
180447.36 199112.12 200.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome7_Points]
179328.94 200028.05 7 5 3 1
179308.31 200020.43 2
179315.94 200020.38
179308.21 200028.63 4
179322.81 200034.90
179330.34 200021.89 6
179342.61 200024.57
179322.03 200028.39 8
179340.29 200037.90
[StaticCamera]
StaticCamera_4 167531 198653 100
StaticCamera_5 155225 253664 100
[BirthPlace]
BirthPlace_0 1 90871 266447 0 50 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
BirthPlace_3 1 234964 232524 0 12 1 0 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"92 Sqn Tactical Strike" 1 167452 198231 0 12 1 0 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"Red Flight (lead)" 1 155218 253723 0 6 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"Green Flight (right)" 1 155126 253435 0 6 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"Gold Flight (left)" 1 155120 253779 0 6 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"Blue Flight (tail end)" 1 154993 253543 0 6 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"RED FLIGHT SPAWN" 1 179228 200128 0 8 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"GREEN Flight" 1 179153 200227 0 8 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"GOLD Flight" 1 179316 200026 0 8 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
[BirthPlace0]
Aircraft.SpitfireMkIIa
[BirthPlace1]
Aircraft.SpitfireMkIIa
Aircraft.SpitfireMkIa_100oct
[BirthPlace2]
Aircraft.BlenheimMkIV
Aircraft.BlenheimMkIVF
[BirthPlace3]
[BirthPlace4]
[BirthPlace5]
[BirthPlace6]
[BirthPlace7]
[BirthPlace8]
[BirthPlace9]

No601_Swallow
Feb-15-2014, 17:30
Just looking at the text, you've got 8 "airdromes" but 10 "spawnpoints"... Looks like a recipe for heartache...

I'll take a look.

No601_Swallow
Feb-15-2014, 18:10
Lots of "worst practice" FMB stuff;), so I get to lecture. :-P

Firstly, although the "airdrome" and "spawn points" stuff seems weird, and we don't really know why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, there's no need to get superstitious about it. The original "airfield" doesn't have to be right next to, inside or even a bit close to the "airdrome tree" that you build. I put it nearby, so the perimeter of the "airfield" is well encompassing the "airdrome" points I build, but I think that's enough. Secondly, the associated spawn point thingy doesn't have to be super mega close and overlapping or something else "lucky". I park it next to the "airfield point" so I dont' get confused in the FMB. But I suspect it's the order in which things are done in the FMB that makes the difference, rather than how close they are. Am I right? Probably not, but hey...

Secondly, make sure the airdrome points in each tree are well spread out. You can actually overlap different airdrome trees as much as you want, but the nodes on each actual tree do seem to interfere with themselves. Erm. So to speak. Um. So spread them out.

Thirdly, the biggest problem, I think here, is with the new airstrip in the middle of nowhere: each airdrome tree didn't (I think) have an [invisible] runway. But, yep, that pesky 10x10 "runway" square that's not even visible if you put it in a hanger or something seems to be all important. Why? >>takes a drag on his Gitanne, and checks his black poloneck is snug against his under-chin stuble, while adjusting his shades... << Because that is the way with CloD: Because that is the way with a beautiful woman... When you ask why, >>sighs<< you don't understand the question...

Anyway, I made some changes, which I haven't checked, so maybe the changes don't work. Let me know! (Gulp!) [The main change was adding pocket-sized runways to the airfield near bexhill. But I also tried to rationalise the airdrome points at Biggin, and spread out the airdrome points at Wilmington - Blenheims may need more room than we think! Anyway, fingers crossed I haven't broken anything! Obviously, compare and contrast in the FMB, and tell me what I've mucked up!!!!

[Airdromes] airdrome0 155345.26 253689.46 1 1000 700 0
airdrome1 155267.96 253484.59 1 1000 700 1
airdrome2 155065.63 253853.78 1 1000 700 0
airdrome3 154999.82 253592.47 1 500 700 1
airdrome4 179244.34 200167.67 1 500 700 0
airdrome5 167399.55 198423.23 1 500 500 1
airdrome6 179216.83 200237.96 1 500 500 1
airdrome7 179316.14 200084.76 1 500 500 0
[airdrome0_Runways]
155482.98 253579.06 935.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome0_Points]
155268.49 253763.73 7 5 3 1
155253.67 253736.47 2
155216.59 253705.84
155248.35 253758.24 4
155201.59 253719.09
155254.52 253767.74 6
155172.03 253703.10
155272.86 253753.45 8
155186.21 253683.95
[airdrome1_Runways]
155105.51 253328.98 965.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome1_Points]
155160.60 253426.68 7 5 3 1
155147.87 253421.17 2
155126.12 253428.75
155156.91 253437.27 4
155117.04 253450.83
155155.08 253443.14 6
155092.47 253463.18
155146.59 253417.11 8
155096.97 253437.74
[airdrome2_Runways]
154880.05 253772.64 65.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome2_Points]
155135.16 253807.79 7 5 3 1
155117.97 253803.12 2
155100.71 253761.69
155137.44 253786.73 4
155122.69 253756.23
155136.17 253790.41 6
155112.20 253731.14
155119.80 253798.74 8
155088.40 253732.99
[airdrome3_Runways]
154859.22 253553.97 1210.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome3_Points]
155000.79 253549.34 7 5 3 1
155002.63 253540.09 2
154985.01 253525.26
154991.87 253553.29 4
154978.42 253541.01
154997.19 253541.86 6
154967.05 253517.28
154988.57 253552.36 8
154957.36 253529.15
[airdrome4_Runways]
178291.20 201232.67 -355.00 40.00 40.00 0
178906.68 200261.56 0.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome4_Points]
179222.78 200160.52 7 5 3 1
179239.50 200147.87 2
179244.12 200129.72
179216.15 200138.65 4
179220.03 200121.54
179234.37 200129.66 6
179238.77 200108.45
179202.38 200128.12 8
179204.33 200103.31
[airdrome5_Runways]
167657.05 198461.68 50.00 975.00 450.00 0
[airdrome5_Points]
167496.25 198274.65 11 9 7 5 3 1
167529.93 198114.76 2
167482.65 198052.56
167495.92 198161.57 4
167437.56 198082.28
167454.50 198187.06 6
167395.42 198117.28
167409.58 198215.85 8
167356.26 198151.59
167364.23 198241.52 10
167313.72 198185.41
167318.82 198272.92 12
167273.28 198219.58
[airdrome6_Runways]
178210.53 201044.24 10.00 1.00 1.00 0
178911.66 200298.35 0.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome6_Points]
179182.87 200233.46 7 5 3 1
179167.53 200219.71 2
179150.61 200216.46
179154.33 200238.88 4
179140.11 200236.36
179160.50 200224.05 6
179133.56 200218.74
179155.19 200234.05 8
179128.85 200228.82
[airdrome7_Runways]
180466.80 199318.20 200.00 10.00 10.00 0
178916.63 200219.80 0.00 10.00 10.00 0
[airdrome7_Points]
179288.35 200004.61 7 5 3 1
179311.74 200016.24 2
179333.66 200026.29
179305.35 200033.78 4
179325.10 200045.57
179336.06 200016.17 6
179359.00 200028.00
179322.03 200028.39 8
179348.29 200040.95
[StaticCamera]
StaticCamera_4 167531 198653 100
StaticCamera_5 155225 253664 100
[BirthPlace]
BirthPlace_0 1 90871 266447 0 50 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
BirthPlace_3 1 234964 232524 0 12 1 0 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"92 Sqn Tactical Strike" 1 167364 198420 0 12 1 0 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"Red Flight (lead)" 1 155323 253694 0 6 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"Green Flight (right)" 1 155260 253483 0 6 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"Gold Flight (left)" 1 155062 253818 0 6 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"Blue Flight (tail end)" 1 154995 253592 0 6 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"RED FLIGHT SPAWN" 1 179237 200173 0 8 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"GREEN Flight" 1 179217 200231 0 8 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
"GOLD Flight" 1 179319 200079 0 8 1 1 gb RAF_Fighter_1939 BoB_RAF_F_92Sqn_Early
[BirthPlace0]
Aircraft.SpitfireMkIIa
[BirthPlace1]
Aircraft.SpitfireMkIIa
[BirthPlace2]
Aircraft.BlenheimMkIV
Aircraft.BlenheimMkIVF
[BirthPlace3]
[BirthPlace4]
[BirthPlace5]
[BirthPlace6]
[BirthPlace7]
[BirthPlace8]
[BirthPlace9]

Edit: But I still haven't discovered why there are 8 airfields and 10 spawnpoints... Over to you guys, Phil! Oh and also, I didn't check compatibility with stationary objects and buildings. I just copied and pasted the airdrome stuff into a fresh map. Again, 92 can take it from here! :thumbsup:

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-16-2014, 02:20
Thanks Swallow.

Did some more tweaking myself overnight and I think I've got it working now.

The Runway at Bexhill were there, just moved off to the side quite some ways.

Some things I've noticed;

1 Using "two directional" check box seems to really confuse the game. I had some checked and some not checked. That's now been fixed. What's you experience?
2 spacing. yes. agreed.
3. Spawn trees crossing over each other? I had some crossed lines, which I've now moved to provide separation. Seems to have done the trick.

Anyways, thanks for the help. I think I'm getting more proficient at this.... slowly....