PDA

View Full Version : Week#6 Lagg3 additional Weapons are unlocked

Mastiff
Dec-28-2013, 12:01
Week#6 Lagg3 additional Weapons are unlocked
remember Alpha stage no recoil, ROF sounds place holder.

http://youtu.be/h0-5L9C2XMA

potenz
Dec-28-2013, 17:17
Nice one mate, it's getting better and better, i couldn't try it my self yet, as here in Buenos Aires we are having a heat wave since the first days of december 35º-42º C
so its quite hot to stay in fron of the PC with all the flight gear around

Headshot
Dec-29-2013, 08:23
Got to love that cannon. Looks like you have your air to ground delivery under control. I'd like to see a tutorial on fighter bombing some time.
Thanks for posting.

LuseKofte
Dec-29-2013, 08:29
I really hope they make levelbombing realistic, that would be a keeper for me. Without it I am basicly out. That is just a matter of taste ofcourse. Loving this tho

9./JG52 Ziegler
Dec-29-2013, 12:04
Got to love that cannon. Looks like you have your air to ground delivery under control. I'd like to see a tutorial on fighter bombing some time.
Thanks for posting.

Yeah that 37mm is a beast! Building damage is pretty cool.
I like the bullet proof windscreen in the F4 too. The cannon wing pods knock about 40k off the speed though due to the drag. Not worth it for me since the inline nose mounted 20mm works the treat. :thumbsup:

Mastiff
Dec-29-2013, 17:30
I like the bullet proof windscreen in the F4 too. The cannon wing pods knock about 40k off the speed though due to the drag. Not worth it for me since the inline nose mounted 20mm works the treat. :thumbsup:

ah good to know maybe only rookies will carry it? or bomber hunters?

LuseKofte
Dec-29-2013, 18:42
Those cannons are cool fireing at ground targets but useless in a dogfight :) They was added for taking down B-17

Headshot
Dec-30-2013, 02:52

Very true, staying fast will help keep you alive in a dog fight. Once I get my FW190 things like wing pods will be a distant memory.:salute: