PDA

View Full Version : Strange Problem with Campaigns and Single Missions

rscaper1070
Jan-01-2014, 23:55
I've been searching for an answer to this problem and I haven't been able to find anything about it so I'm hoping someone here can help. Whenever a mission starts at the runway with the engine running the aircraft is unable to move forward. It's like trying to drive a car with the safety break on. I can move the rudder and the plane moves from side to side but it won't move forward down the runway. Also the oil and water temps are really hot right at the start of the mission. These things occur in the stock campaign, missions I've downloaded, and missions I've created. If I make a mission with the aircraft parked, everything is fine. The engine starts up, warms up normal, and I taxi to the runway. It's only when the mission starts at the runway with the engine running. Anybody have any ideas?

p.s. If this is the wrong section to put this thread, I apologize. It seemed like the closest fit.

Torric270
Jan-02-2014, 00:38
I've been searching for an answer to this problem and I haven't been able to find anything about it so I'm hoping someone here can help. Whenever a mission starts at the runway with the engine running the aircraft is unable to move forward. It's like trying to drive a car with the safety break on. I can move the rudder and the plane moves from side to side but it won't move forward down the runway. Also the oil and water temps are really hot right at the start of the mission. These things occur in the stock campaign, missions I've downloaded, and missions I've created. If I make a mission with the aircraft parked, everything is fine. The engine starts up, warms up normal, and I taxi to the runway. It's only when the mission starts at the runway with the engine running. Anybody have any ideas?

p.s. If this is the wrong section to put this thread, I apologize. It seemed like the closest fit.

Hit your brake button, sometimes it starts with the brakes locked on.