PDA

View Full Version : Blue screen "Bad Pool Caller" 0xc2

IonicRipper
Jan-02-2014, 11:11
I was playing CloD with the latest TF4 version and The Enlightened Florist dynamic campaign.
I was navigating the options menu to change some controls settings but when I went to close the menu and return to the game, my PC blue screened and gave me a "Bad Pool Caller" error with the code STOP 0x000000c2.
It may just be a one time error but I was wondering if it might have been caused by CloD. Any thoughts?

ATAG_Colander
Jan-02-2014, 11:14
I was playing CloD with the latest TF4 version and The Enlightened Florist dynamic campaign.
I was navigating the options menu to change some controls settings but when I went to close the menu and return to the game, my PC blue screened and gave me a "Bad Pool Caller" error with the code STOP 0x000000c2.
It may just be a one time error but I was wondering if it might have been caused by CloD. Any thoughts?

I don't think is CloD related.
One possible reason (from here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/81fb8d86-e47a-4280-aaef-6ca8ccdf9333/how-to-solve-bad-pool-caller-error-windows-8) is a driver incompatible with windows 8.

IonicRipper
Jan-02-2014, 11:15
I'm on Windows 7... But I guess its all the same: bad driver?

ATAG_Colander
Jan-02-2014, 11:24
I'm on Windows 7... But I guess its all the same: bad driver?

Most likely. If it happens only while playing CloD, it might be a video driver bug or something like a joystick driver. Something that is only used while playing.