PDA

View Full Version : Can't join your server

l3ullDoZeR
Nov-12-2011, 19:42
I'm getting the "ServerFailAuthentication" message when trying to join. Not related..I haven't been able to join the server from the webpage without opening CoD for this whole week. Any ideas?

Totally seperate and I'm not sure where to post but totally interested in the Sunday team missions you guys are playing. I would love to try it out with every tomorrow and see how it goes before attempting to join any squads!!

ATAG_Bliss
Nov-12-2011, 19:47
I'm getting the "ServerFailAuthentication" message when trying to join. Not related..I haven't been able to join the server from the webpage without opening CoD for this whole week. Any ideas?

Totally seperate and I'm not sure where to post but totally interested in the Sunday team missions you guys are playing. I would love to try it out with every tomorrow and see how it goes before attempting to join any squads!!

Hi Dozer!

You should be all good to go now. The server has been restarted.

As far as Sunday's mission, most of the players that don't have squads hop on team speak a couple hours before the mission starts. If you want to play, make sure you have a working mic and TS3 is all sorted out. Getting into the campaign shouldn't be a problem. You'll get assigned to whatever group needs more pilots!

:salute:

l3ullDoZeR
Nov-12-2011, 19:57
Thank man..watching the UFC fights right now, but I will download ts3 and make sure its working tonight. Do you play the match on your server or just use your teamspeak? I suck and probably wont shoot anybody down, but I'm all for teamwork and only having 1 life!

The only 2 servers I've played this game on are ATAG and SYN. When I find one that gives me a good ping and full real I usually stick around. Thanks for the boss server!

ATAG_Bliss
Nov-12-2011, 20:11
The campaign is all done by 5./JG27 and Co. We just help recruit for it :Grin:

The reds have been joining up on our TS as Farber/Rudelmann's TS doesn't seem to have the bandwidth to support many players. We have offered and setup ours for the event as it has the best connection out of all the participating squads, but it seems the syn guys won't join it and would rather play by themselves (aka. act like children). So there may be a common TS setup to try to appease the situation.

So your best bet is to join up on ours an hour or so before hand, and hopefully we'll know by then who's doing what, where, when and how! :thumbsup:

l3ullDoZeR
Nov-12-2011, 20:25
OK right on..the jg27 server definitely slower for me than yours.

I don't know the Syn guys that well, but you two seem to have a little friction between the squads. I'm just looking to have fun so I'll hit up your TS server and let them do their thing.

I saw the other post you made giving times and locations of bombers alt and position. This is really planned out, but with my luck lately I'll get a launcher.exe errror 20 min after I get this all setup.

ATAG_Bliss
Nov-12-2011, 20:57
We don't have any friction with anyone happy2:

We should of created our own group long ago. It's pretty good times around here :Grin: Trust me, you never want to be part of a dictatorship!

But when I see stuff posted in their forums, the latest one "the ATAG Brown Tongue Brigade", clearly they aren't too happy about it. Sucks for them I guess..

We're just going to keep on doing what we do! - and that's having a whole lotta fun online.. :salute:

monstro
Nov-21-2011, 13:06
Today can't join to server.
Help me? Pls :(

ATAG_Bliss
Nov-21-2011, 14:30
Hi monstro,

Try it now.

Just remember never quit the server while you are connecting to it (IE - when you have the progress bar) That is what causes the problem 99% of the time.

:salute: