PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

AKA_Recon
Jan-10-2014, 10:58
I just wanted to put a big huge thank you to the guys doing new missions - the new missions lately have been fun, they have added variety - so again, this is so much appreciated - it keeps the game fresh, new, and exciting!

S!

ATAG_Colander
Jan-10-2014, 11:12
+1 (Although I have not flown in months)

EG14_Marcast
Jan-10-2014, 11:19
I agree completely :thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-10-2014, 12:34
Great post, Recon. :thumbsup:

The depth and variety of these missions are getting better and better, and definitely offer "something for everyone". Kudos to Hans Gruber, Reddog, and Salmo. Hopefully their hard work and dedication is inspiring new mission makers as I type this!

ATAG_JTDawg
Jan-10-2014, 12:50

The depth and variety of these missions are getting better and better, and definitely offer "something for everyone". Kudos to Hans Gruber, Reddog, and Salmo. Hopefully their hard work and dedication is inspiring new mission makers as I type this!

+1 :thumbsup:

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-10-2014, 13:46

A big +1 to this. It's wonderful the what these folks are achieving and it's nice seeing all the people having fun.

LuseKofte
Jan-10-2014, 15:30
I come from offline modded IL 2 sturmovik to this, I liked what I saw, but now I am in heaven. Online campaign every day whenever you want to. It is a simmers paradise them new maps and missions

9./JG52_J-HAT
Jan-10-2014, 16:01
The new missions are great! Thanks too all mission makers that make this game more and more enjoyable.