PDA

View Full Version : WWII Radio Plugin

ATAG_Colander
Nov-18-2011, 20:38
Version 6.1 uploaded with new functionality that allows the use of sub-frequencies to communicate within a channel. Please see the attached release notes for installation and usage instructions.

This is a TS plugin to modify the incoming voices to make it sound as a radio transmission. On the settings, the user can select to enable or disable a couple of parameters.

- According to your TS installation, download the 32 or 64 bits version of the plugin.
- If you download the wrong version, it will not show on the plugin list and/or will show an error.

Note:
If the plugin shows in red with an error and you have TS 3.0.8 and the right bits version (32 or 64), make sure you install the "visual c++ 2010 redistributable package" from Microsoft.

ATAG_JTDawg
Nov-18-2011, 20:49
What is it ,and what will it do ,and do you need ts3 overlay for it? :salute: thanks

ATAG_Bliss
Nov-18-2011, 21:41
Does this make you sound like a WWII pilot? :Grin:

shadowhawk
Nov-18-2011, 23:37
I can't get the plugin to work! :no
Teamspeak says that it can't load the .dll file.

I've got the right version of Teamspeak.
Can anyone help me out?

ATAG_Headshot
Nov-19-2011, 04:29
This mod is amazing Colander! Thank you very much. Yes this does make you sound like a WWII pilot

ATAG_Colander
Nov-19-2011, 09:37
Edited the OP to explain better for those who were not online when I posted it.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-19-2011, 09:38
Does this make you sound like a WWII pilot? :Grin:

Sound only, it will not help you with pilot skills ;)

ATAG_Bliss
Nov-19-2011, 10:12
Sound only, it will not help you with pilot skills ;)

:sad!:

DaRat
Nov-19-2011, 10:52
Greatest thing I have ever downloaded! Thanks for this! :)

Dutch
Nov-19-2011, 12:42
:laugh1:laugh1:laugh1:Grin:

Brilliant!

III./ZG76_Keller
Nov-19-2011, 13:46
This is a great plugin, but I do have one suggestion. Instead of the plugin having an outgoing setting, I think it should be an incoming option only.

Those that want to use this plugin like the realistic effect and immersion that it provides, but as a client side option you're forcing people to hear the effect even if they don't want to. If it was incoming client side only each individual would have the option to hear the effect if they want to, or not use it if they don't.

Personally I'd like to turn on the incoming effect for everybody as 2 out of 10 players using it doesn't give the full benefit of the effect. I also don't want to force others to listen to it if they don't want to.

Just a thought.

5./JG 27 Max Schneider
Nov-19-2011, 17:09
This is awesome colander! Thanks!

JG27-MC
Nov-19-2011, 19:04
Thank you. It is very good indeed.

Regards.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-19-2011, 19:09
This is a great plugin, but I do have one suggestion. Instead of the plugin having an outgoing setting, I think it should be an incoming option only.

Those that want to use this plugin like the realistic effect and immersion that it provides, but as a client side option you're forcing people to hear the effect even if they don't want to. If it was incoming client side only each individual would have the option to hear the effect if they want to, or not use it if they don't.

Personally I'd like to turn on the incoming effect for everybody as 2 out of 10 players using it doesn't give the full benefit of the effect. I also don't want to force others to listen to it if they don't want to.

Just a thought.

Keller,

Under the plugin options (settings-->plugins, select the plugin and click on "settings") you can turn off "outgoing" and turn on "incoming". Is up to each person how to set it up.

nerio
Nov-19-2011, 20:46
colander, thinks for plugin.
What should I download from Microsoft if my plugin dosen`t work ?
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=145055&d=1321696087

TNX

III./ZG76_Keller
Nov-19-2011, 23:39

Just a thought.

Keller,

Under the plugin options (settings-->plugins, select the plugin and click on "settings") you can turn off "outgoing" and turn on "incoming". Is up to each person how to set it up.

If it was kept as a client side option it would allow each person to decide if they want to hear it or not. For me I'd rather hear everyone with the distorted voice, but if I turn on the incoming option anyone that's using the plugin outgoing will end up distorted twice. There's not much point in only a few people having the effect, I think it's better as all or nothing. There's also some people that don't want to hear the effect but are forced to listen to it if it's outgoing.

Don't get me wrong I love the plugin you've made, I wish I had the talent to do something like that. I'm not using it right now though as some people have commented that they don't like it. The plugin also tends to make the people using it louder than others.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-20-2011, 13:45
colander, thinks for plugin.
What should I download from Microsoft if my plugin dosen`t work ?
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=145055&d=1321696087

TNX

Nerio,

I've updated thew main post with what to install if it fails to load.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-20-2011, 13:51
If it was kept as a client side option it would allow each person to decide if they want to hear it or not. For me I'd rather hear everyone with the distorted voice, but if I turn on the incoming option anyone that's using the plugin outgoing will end up distorted twice. There's not much point in only a few people having the effect, I think it's better as all or nothing. There's also some people that don't want to hear the effect but are forced to listen to it if it's outgoing.

Don't get me wrong I love the plugin you've made, I wish I had the talent to do something like that. I'm not using it right now though as some people have commented that they don't like it. The plugin also tends to make the people using it louder than others.

Keller,

I understand your point however...
- There is people who likes it on the "transmitting" side.
- When enabled on the "receiving", and more than 1 person talks at the same time, the interference make's it impossible to understand (just like on real life) so, the quick way I found to avoid it, is to use it on the "transmitting" side.

Perhaps ATAG TS3 admins could create a channel for "plugin only" and leave the current ones for clean transmissions, I can probably change to plugin to only work when on that channel.

By the way, I tested it with "incoming" while others where on "outgoing" and the double distortion is not so bad, just a little more noise.

5./JG27Rudelmann
Nov-20-2011, 14:21
I installed Visual C++ SP1 redistributable, still get same error. in TS3, I get API =0 Required=14.

Foo'bar
Nov-21-2011, 04:54
failed to install C++ thingy :(

Isn't it possible to make all these plugins without the need to have C++ or .NET or whatever? :sad!:

ATAG_Torian
Nov-21-2011, 05:44
OK, I'm gonna be the naysayer;
Its sometimes hard enuff at the best of times to hear whats goin on on TS, now we gotta distort it even further ?!?!?!
Realism in the sim for sure but this sound on coms is downright annoying.
My 2cents worth.
ATAG_Torian

ChiefRedCloud
Nov-21-2011, 09:59
I want to take a moment to thank colander for his work on this. What little I've heard of examples of this online so far have been fine, IMHO, however having older ears I can perseve where problems may arrise.

Still since this is a personal choice and I think we can be honest enough to inform each other if we can not understand a persons transmission and then perhaps turn it off accordingly. Can we not?:inq:

Dutch
Nov-21-2011, 11:06
I want to take a moment to thank colander for his work on this. What little I've heard of examples of this online so far have been fine, IMHO, however having older ears I can perseve where problems may arrise.

Still since this is a personal choice and I think we can be honest enough to inform each other if we can not understand a persons transmission and then perhaps turn it off accordingly. Can we not?:inq:

+1.

It's easy enough to alt/tab to TS and turn it on and off as required, but being a newly addicted realism/immersion junkie, I love it!:thumbsup:

5./JG27Rudelmann
Nov-21-2011, 11:13
I've installed MS Visual C++ Redist, tried C++ SP1, uninstalled them both, tried each one individually, still can't get it working, ideas?

Running TS3 3.0.2

ATAG_Colander
Nov-21-2011, 14:22
I've installed MS Visual C++ Redist, tried C++ SP1, uninstalled them both, tried each one individually, still can't get it working, ideas?

Running TS3 3.0.2

The only DLLs it needs are from the Redist 2010 package.
Make sure you have these 2 files under "C:\windows\system32":
MSVCR100.DLL
MSVCP100.DLL
If not, install the Redist 2010 and make sure you get the 64 bits version.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-22-2011, 14:53

III./ZG76_Keller
Nov-22-2011, 17:18
Here's a couple videos you might be interestd in colander.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmfgylgaZrc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE45V4lwydA&feature=related

ATAG_Colander
Nov-22-2011, 20:17
Version 3 uploaded on the OP.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-24-2011, 11:38
Version 4 added on the OP with some customizable options.

ChiefRedCloud
Nov-24-2011, 16:39
What's the best way to replace the old with the new?:inq:

JG27-MC
Nov-24-2011, 19:14
This is a TS plugin to modify the incoming voices to make it sound as a radio transmission. On the settings, the user can select to enable or disable a couple of parameters.

- The current plugin only works with TS 3.0.2 - 64 bits
- I need to compile and test it with 32 bits so, for now, if you have TS 32 bits, it will not show on the plugin list and/or will show an error. Once I have it compiled and tested, I will post it here and update this post.

Note:
If the plugin shows in red with an error and you have TS 3.0.2 64bits, make sure you install the "visual c++ 2010 redistributable package" from Microsoft.

Thank you Colander, your work is much appreciated. It is getting better and better. :thumbsup:

Regards.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-24-2011, 23:35
What's the best way to replace the old with the new?:inq:

Close TeamSpeak, replace the dll in the plugins folder and you are done.
You will probably want to play with the options for your taste.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-26-2011, 13:50
A very improved V5 is now available on the main post.

ATAG_Bliss
Nov-26-2011, 14:02
Wow - you da man :thumbsup:

Thanks Colander!

blackbaron
Nov-26-2011, 15:26
Sounds like an awesome idea, any news on a 32bit version?

ATAG_Colander
Nov-26-2011, 17:04
Version 5.1 uploaded.

Changes:
- Volume improvements
- 32 Bits version now available.

ATAG_Colander
Dec-04-2011, 11:12
Version 6.0 uploaded with new functionality

ATAG_Colander
Dec-10-2011, 09:10
Little bump as I edited the main description to show the new functionality for sub-frequencies communications.

This allows players on the same TS channel to "tune" to a different radio frequency, hence allowing to listen only to players in the same frequency.

As before, players not using the plugin will not notice any difference.

ATAG_Colander
Dec-23-2011, 13:22
V6.1 uploaded.
Minor change: hot-key to toggle frequency 0 on/off.

No.401_Wolverine
Feb-02-2012, 09:31
Plugin has stopped working since 3.0.3 Teamspeak update :( Any chance for a new version so we can have this plugin back?

Also, I kinda need it for some dialogue recording for my film :)

ATAG_Colander
Feb-02-2012, 19:58
Plugin has stopped working since 3.0.3 Teamspeak update :( Any chance for a new version so we can have this plugin back?

Also, I kinda need it for some dialogue recording for my film :)

Wolverine,

I didn't know it was being used. Anyway, I've uploaded the version for TeamSpeak 3.0.3 (download the files named 3.0.3).
The old 3.0.2 files are still available (The files without the 3.0.3).

No.401_Wolverine
Feb-02-2012, 20:55
Wolverine,

I didn't know it was being used. Anyway, I've uploaded the version for TeamSpeak 3.0.3 (download the files named 3.0.3).
The old 3.0.2 files are still available (The files without the 3.0.3).

Thanks for the fast update, Colander! Got the files and it works.

Thanks again :)

Wolverine

burns
Feb-06-2012, 17:27
3.0.3 doesn't seem to work with 3.0.5
Will an update be coming soon?

ATAG_Colander
Feb-06-2012, 18:13
3.0.3 doesn't seem to work with 3.0.5
Will an update be coming soon?

3.0.5???? The latest version on their page is 3.0.3

burns
Feb-06-2012, 18:49

Works...apparently I didn't install the 64bit version of MS C++ package...once I did that the 3.0.3 plugin version worked. Now to test it! :-)

Corwin
Feb-15-2012, 11:16
Please create topic on addons.teamspeak.com (http://addons.teamspeak.com) like this (http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/plugins/miscellaneous/WalkieTalkie.html)

41Sqn_Banks
Feb-15-2012, 16:06
I like it :)

I have a small request. Could you add a button to reset the default settings? I changed my settings but now I have no idea what are default/recommended settings. Actually if you could add the default settings in the read me or here in the thread would be enough.

ATAG_Colander
Feb-16-2012, 11:48
I like it :)

I have a small request. Could you add a button to reset the default settings? I changed my settings but now I have no idea what are default/recommended settings. Actually if you could add the default settings in the read me or here in the thread would be enough.

Banks,

Will do if there are other request/changes that justify publishing yet another version as I only see 13 downloads of the latest one :(

Colander.

Cracker
Feb-23-2012, 15:31
Just awsome, please check your private messages. :)

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-25-2012, 13:17
Colander,

I'll admit that I haven't really used this other than when it 1st came out. But I heard this recently in a youtube video and was blown away. This now sounds absolutely fantastic. I emplore everyone that was using it in the onset to try the latest version. This is amazing.

I guess I should've kept trying the different versions as they came out. 'Cause now it really does add to the immersion of it.

Great work!

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Apr-27-2012, 22:41
Any chance for an update on your plugin Colander? I haven't been able to get it to work since the recent TS update. (It says that the plugin is the wrong version number.)

It might be something on my end keeping it from working. I tried updating C++, but no dice.

I dont know if you get enough cuddo's for it, but this is absolutely the coolest TS plugin out there.

ATAG_Colander
Apr-27-2012, 22:47
Uploaded "3.0.6 WWII Radio Plugin V6.2 64 Bits.zip‎" on the OP

Sorry, only 64 bits for now as I've been playing a bit with it so you might know it sounds a bit different. Not sure yet if better or worse.

Meaks
Jun-12-2012, 04:20
This is superb Colander,thanks very much.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander
Jun-13-2012, 12:13
This is superb Colander,thanks very much.:thumbsup:

Glad you like it.
It now makes a grand total of 2 people using it :bgsmile:

Meaks
Jun-13-2012, 12:32
Guys don't know what they're missing mate;).....................no seriously,I only found out about this when I joined the ATAG website.

ATAG_Snapper
Jun-13-2012, 13:53
Meaker!!!!! Welcome to the Forum, mate!!! :welcome!:

Colander's utility is a fantastic plug-in, which he supports with updates. :thumbsup: Unfortunately, the guys I tend to fly with all talk like they have a plum in their mouths. (Note: I said "PLUM", everyone.....lest there be any misunderstanding! :Grin:), so it's nigh on impossible to understand them in the clear.

Of course, it's a commonly known fact that Canucks are the only people that speak English with no accent whatsoever.......eh? :bgsmile:

Doc
Jun-13-2012, 17:11
Snapper! Are you kidding? I thought that WAS the plug-in I was hearing. They talk like that for real? Dang it!

ATAG_Snapper
Jun-13-2012, 18:04
Doc, it's pitiful! All I can do is repeatedly say, "Repitt pliz!" :bgsmile:

Meaks
Jun-21-2012, 15:33
Guys is it me or does our WWII Radio plugin not work with the new TS3 Update version 3.0.7,my WWII Radio Plugin file is in my plugin folder as the previous version but it's not recognising it.

So it has stopped working which is a pity as it was perfect before the new update.

ATAG_Colander
Jun-22-2012, 16:58
The new version will be ready in two weeks.
:D :D :D

Meaks
Jun-23-2012, 07:37
Hey....thank you very much Colander,can't be without this now,love it!!:thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander
Jun-23-2012, 11:13
TS 3.0.7 added to the main post.

PS: I'm getting tired of having to update the plugin every time TS decides to release a new version.

Meaks
Jun-23-2012, 12:02
Thanks Colander do I put this in my 'Plugin folder as before,because it does'nt recognise it when your you have TS3 running and you switch to your plugin folder to enable it,or more likely am I doing something wrong?..........sorry to be a pain mate.

ATAG_Colander
Jun-23-2012, 12:30
You can:
1.- restart TS
2.- click on "rescan plugins" from the TS plugin dialog

Meaks
Jun-23-2012, 13:07
Thanks Colander,done it:thumbsup:

J99_Hunger
Aug-07-2012, 22:10
Hey Colander, would you maybe update your TS3 Mod for us again? Would be very nice!

Thank you

Kameradschaftliche GrьЯe,

Hunger

ATAG_Septic
Aug-08-2012, 05:33
Hey Colander, would you maybe update your TS3 Mod for us again? Would be very nice!

Thank you

Kameradschaftliche GrьЯe,

Hunger

I'd quite like to get this installed again, would be great if you can Colander.

Septic.

ATAG_Colander
Aug-08-2012, 11:08
Will try to do it today (If I don't get stuck in the office late)

Dutch
Aug-08-2012, 11:25
Just want to add my +1 to the above.

I've been missing the plugin Colander. :)

However I agree that it's a pain in the arse that TS seems to update to a new version so frequently. Thanks for your hard work. That's appreciated too. :thumbsup:

Doc
Aug-08-2012, 12:20
I just quit updating TS and click cancel every time I see it when I start up. :) Too frequent update for me.

J99_Hunger
Aug-08-2012, 13:48
Thank you very much Colander! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander
Aug-08-2012, 19:43
TS 3.0.8 Version added in the OT

ATAG_Septic
Aug-09-2012, 02:54
TS 3.0.8 Version added in the OT

Thanks for finding the time Colander, I suspect you're quite busy at the moment so it's very much appreciated.

Septic.

J99_Hunger
Aug-09-2012, 07:20
Thanks for finding the time Colander, I suspect you're quite busy at the moment so it's very much appreciated.

Septic.

Same for me, very much appreciated!

Lg
Hunger:thumbsup:

Dutch
Aug-09-2012, 11:06
:thumbsup:

Thanks old chum. :)

Foo'bar
Aug-23-2012, 04:27
TS 3.0.7 added to the main post.

PS: I'm getting tired of having to update the plugin every time TS decides to release a new version.

This is so true...

Thank you for your work. I like this plugin very much. Please keep on the good work :)

Oersted
Sep-24-2012, 18:24
I don't update TS since I installed it some months ago. Why mess with something that works?

ATAG_Snapper
Sep-24-2012, 19:38
I don't update TS since I installed it some months ago. Why mess with something that works?

+1

So far my older version has been compatible with everyone else's, so I've not updated mine either.

Meaks
Oct-14-2012, 18:36
Thanks very much Colander,your efforts are very much appreciated buddy:thumbsup:,I'm just coming back to the fold after a number of months away and it's great your plugin is still updated,although like the others I won't be updating the actual TS3 anymore,not unless I really have to.

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-14-2012, 18:41
Meaker!!!! Good to see you back, man!!! :thumbsup:

Meaks
Oct-14-2012, 18:53
Thanks Snapper,hope to make your aquaintence over the Channel again soon buddy:salute:

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-14-2012, 19:08
Roger that, mate! :salute:

Dutch
Oct-15-2012, 07:35
Meaker!!!! Good to see you back, man!!! :thumbsup:

Heh! +1.

Meaks has his beloved Hurri back, and as a consequence the RAF is once more becoming a force to be reckoned with!

This is OT, but I'm going to be spending a bit more time in Hurris myself now. I'd forgotten how much more detailed the cockpit modelling is compared to the Spit. And I love the guns.

And it wasn't the Spit which won the BoB. It was Fighter Command. Blah,blah, blah....... :D :salute:

Meaks
Oct-16-2012, 15:32
Howdie Dutch,yeah,I've got my old kite back,only this time they've given me a super 100 Octane engined beast,whoot!:).............to say I'm happy with it would be a master of an understatement.

I hope to be flying with 501 Squadron again soon,can't wait,and looking forward to meeting up with you guys on ATAG.:salute:

Travelbob
Nov-05-2012, 16:49
Hi there,

wanted to install this great plugin in my TS 3 Version 3.09.2 and got the error that the
Api version is not compatible.
I have all important dll I guess: MSVCR100.DLL and MSVCP100.DLL

Is the problem the new TS Version? Will there be an update soon?

Thanks
Travelbob

ATAG_Colander
Nov-05-2012, 19:39
Plugin for V 3.0.9.2 on the OP.

Travelbob
Nov-10-2012, 14:46
plugin for v 3.0.9.2 on the op.
thx!

David CB
Feb-01-2013, 18:07
Thanks a lot for your work. This plugin is awesome and improves the inmersion in the game 500%. :thumbsup:

S!

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-04-2013, 14:22
Hi Colander, I just tried out this for the first time today. I like the plugin, but often the effect is so great that I cannot make out what people are saying at all.

Is there a mixer/slider where I can reduce the ratio of the overall effect?
I've tried moving the sliders about, but the distortion and EQ modification does not seem to change.

ATAG_Colander
Feb-04-2013, 14:27
Hi Colander, I just tried out this for the first time today. I like the plugin, but often the effect is so great that I cannot make out what people are saying at all.

Is there a mixer/slider where I can reduce the ratio of the overall effect?
I've tried moving the sliders about, but the distortion and EQ modification does not seem to change.

You can adjust almost every setting on the plugin config dialog to the point where you can eliminate almost all effects.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-04-2013, 16:49
You can adjust almost every setting on the plugin config dialog to the point where you can eliminate almost all effects.

cheers. I've tried manipulating all of the sliders in the interface that you provided, as well as tunring on and off the check boxes on the left side. I am unable to notice any real change as a result. It seem to go from "affected" at the low end of the scale to "terribly affected" at the top of the scale.

I presume that the dialouge/interface window (where the picture of the radio is visible bottom left) is the "config dialoug" you refer to?

DoolittleRaider
May-02-2013, 15:57
Hello Colander..and all. I'm just setting up Teamspeak for the very first time. I have installed the latest version, thinking that would logically be the best choice [3.0.10.1]

Is there a version of Radio Plugin which will work with this version?

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
May-02-2013, 20:47
Colander is not updating the plugin any longer afaik. TS constantly releases small, insignificant updates making old plugins void.

You have to download an old version to run it (you can do so in a separate TS folder).

http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/

You'll get a message telling you to update, but just ignore it and enjoy the app

daHeld
Jul-28-2013, 07:31
Hello Colander..and all. I'm just setting up Teamspeak for the very first time. I have installed the latest version, thinking that would logically be the best choice [3.0.10.1]

Is there a version of Radio Plugin which will work with this version?

The 3.0.9.2 version of the plugin will work with the new release 3.0.10.1 as well. Just install it and make sure you have the "visual c++ 2010 redistributable package" installed.

ATAG_Colander
Aug-29-2013, 17:11
"3.0.11.1 WWII Radio Plugins.zip" added to the OP.

Uwe
Oct-27-2013, 01:43
New version?

4./JG26_Adler
Mar-26-2014, 00:48
TeamSpeak is currently at version 3.0.14 - will there ever be an updated release of this plugin? I am extremely interested in using this for all of my team-based coms.

farley
Mar-30-2014, 14:14
After hours of fiddling, i finally have the WWII plugin working, and i have to say that i am very pleased with how it sounds.
At first the volume was very low and it was difficult to hear what was being said by the other pilots. But once i double clicked to open it, turned the volume to max, and turned down the effects volumes (3 of them), understanding what is being said became pretty well normal, and i think it will really improve the immersion.

I downloaded it onto TS V 3.0.11.1, as i was unable to download it into the latest version. But please don’t ask me how i did it cuz it must have taken a dozen tries before i got it right, and i don’t know how i got to the end result. If i knew the 1st thing about computers it would help.

Anyhow, for what it’s worth, i feel it really adds a lot to the sim, as the voices do sound like they are coming through an RT. Now all i have to do is quit farting around, get my ass in a seat, and get up in the air. Hopefully by next w/e. Give it a go.

Farley

farley
Mar-30-2014, 14:35
Want to add a couple of things to my last note.

I forgot to acknowledge Colander for directing us to the plugin, so thank you for that Colander.

In the end, i think that i just downloaded TS V 3.0.11.1, and the corresponding plugin that Colander placed in his OP, and dragged it into the TS plugin file. It really wasn’t difficult, just took me several attempts for some reason.

Do give it a try!

Michael E.
Mar-31-2014, 06:46
Yeah this is awesome, ill give it a go tomorrow

I/JG2_Kart
Mar-31-2014, 14:56
Seem's it doesn't work with last version of TS3 (3.0.14)

Hope there will be an update soon ! this plugin seems great

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Apr-01-2014, 03:48
Seem's it doesn't work with last version of TS3 (3.0.14)
Hope there will be an update soon ! this plugin seems great

I don't think Colander has the time to constantly update the plugin every time TS decide to improve their software.

What I have done, is reverted back to previous version of TS, in order to keep the plugin working.

I/JG2_Kart
Apr-02-2014, 11:51
Ok,

then how do you do that ? when I look for TS3 on internet, there is only the last version available.

Edit : nevermind, I found the good version.

Steve D
Jun-03-2014, 22:32
I've just installed the old TS 3.0.11.1 from the link provided on this thread into a separate folder from the up to date installation. Added the radio plugin and it works a treat! A bit of adjustment to the effects, and up with the volume. So much better for immersion, very nice indeed! I won't be going back to normal voices.Thanks, Colander! :)

kozo
Jun-04-2014, 05:48
excelent work!
thanks

cant imagine TS without this plugin anymore ( 1.noise <10, 2.noise <3, feedback <5, volume depends on master volume boost in ts settings, needs to be ajusted or sound may be disorted by max gain)

frequency splitting in channel is awesome, i had unasigned buttons at my joy so i configured hotkeys for frequency control, for example ingame flying pairs at same freq, time from time change to another for better coop and updates and emergency freq 0 for shouting break break :)

for those having probs finding correct verion: only change numbers in links bellow to get older release
http://teamspeak.gameserver.gamed.de/ts3/releases/3.0.11.1/TeamSpeak3-Client-win32-3.0.11.1.exe
http://teamspeak.gameserver.gamed.de/ts3/releases/3.0.11.1/TeamSpeak3-Client-win64-3.0.11.1.exe

plugin has problems while TS is connected in Tab to another server - sounds like double effect, after disconecting from second server sound is fine again (issue reproduced on another pcs)

Donnerschlag
Aug-28-2014, 18:51
Hi guys! Does it work with TS 3.0.16? I've tried to install plugin but unfortunately it's a big failure!:(

PanTast
Aug-29-2014, 10:19
For me it works with 3.0.11.1

There is a link to the old releases of TS somewhere in this thread :-)

And when it run, never update again :salute:

vaultboy2121
Oct-05-2014, 05:25
Could you make this open to the public so that we could update it(I wouldn't know how, mainly a suggestion)would be awsome if you did then it could be used again with current servers.:-)

IIJG27Rich
Oct-24-2014, 07:25
Got it finally :)

ATAG_Endless
Oct-24-2014, 18:24
Where did you get it rich !!

FZG_Immel
Nov-12-2014, 12:10
bump ?

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Nov-14-2014, 00:03
Where did you get it rich !!

http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=543

ATAG_Endless
Nov-14-2014, 02:36
Thanks philstyle

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Nov-14-2014, 02:48
Thanks philstyle

No worries. That site with all the links to older TS versions doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It's a good one to bookmark.

Reprobator
Dec-02-2014, 18:31
Hi,
First : Your plug in is awesome i love it, it add a lot to immersion! thanks for this you rock ;)

Now i hope there'll be an update one day because i'd really love to mix it with cross talk who's not compatible with older ts version :)
Anyway i'll stick with my old ts and your plug in while hoping for a updated version :thumbsup:
Thanks again

♣_Spiritus_♣
Jan-01-2015, 16:51
Haha! Excellent work Colander, as usual. Great stuff. TS is awesome now.

5./JG11_Rain
Jan-27-2015, 18:20
~S ATAG_Colander,

Thank you for the great plugin me and my friends are using it all the time.

I need help with 1 thing, when I record flight footage, audio track of my squadron mate voices have WW2 radio voice, and my voice is still normal while using the plugin.
Now I guess it is outgoing option in the plugin settings, but I cannot enable it because it is greyed out ("disabled by popular demand").
Any help?

5./JG11_Rain

ATAG_Colander
Jan-27-2015, 20:16
~S ATAG_Colander,

Thank you for the great plugin me and my friends are using it all the time.

I need help with 1 thing, when I record flight footage, audio track of my squadron mate voices have WW2 radio voice, and my voice is still normal while using the plugin.
Now I guess it is outgoing option in the plugin settings, but I cannot enable it because it is greyed out ("disabled by popular demand").
Any help?

5./JG11_Rain

Hi Rain,

That option wouldn't work anyway as it modifies what is being sent over TS not on the audio so you would not record the output anyway.

Jg4_Kran
Feb-03-2015, 03:31
Any help?

The workaround I used to get around that issue is to launch a second instance of Teamspeak for the recording session.

Your first instance would run without the Radio Plugin and you would have to mute everyone.

The Second instance needs the Radio Plugin running and your mic muted.

If you are recording with OBS you need to mute your Microphon input in OBS so it wont record the your plain voice.

Now you will get everyone including you to be rendered by the Radio Plugin. Only downside of this workaround is that you will hear yourself speaking.

BenQuinn
Apr-17-2015, 12:32
I have just downloaded a compatible, older version of TeamSpeak for this plug-in and it's amazing!
Many thanks ATAG_Colander for your work.
Ben

moviestar_1
May-20-2015, 05:23
Hi all
I'm new to Cliffs of Dover/Team Fusion and Teamspeak- I just installed up to the latest Team Fusion mod version and installed teamspeak for teh first time- I have teamspeak version 3.0.16- I'm runing Win 8.1 64 bit and installed the 64 bit version of teamspeak- and I tried putting the 64 bit WWII radio plugin shown in the first post on this thread (v 3.0.11.1) in the plugins folder- -under settings/plugins the Radio64.dll plugin is listed but in red and when selected it says to the right Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible .. am I to take it that this means it will work OK (as the first post says "If the plugin shows in red with an error and you have TS 3.0.8 and the right bits version (32 or 64).."- is this normal and does this mean it will work or do I need to do something else eto get this to work? (there is no check mark to sleect or deselect the 'Radio64.dll plugin in red either.. thanks in advance for anyone's feedback

moviestar_1
May-20-2015, 22:05
Hi all
I'm new to Cliffs of Dover/Team Fusion and Teamspeak- I just installed up to the latest Team Fusion mod version and installed teamspeak for teh first time- I have teamspeak version 3.0.16- I'm runing Win 8.1 64 bit and installed the 64 bit version of teamspeak- and I tried putting the 64 bit WWII radio plugin shown in the first post on this thread (v 3.0.11.1) in the plugins folder- -under settings/plugins the Radio64.dll plugin is listed but in red and when selected it says to the right Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible .. am I to take it that this means it will work OK (as the first post says "If the plugin shows in red with an error and you have TS 3.0.8 and the right bits version (32 or 64).."- is this normal and does this mean it will work or do I need to do something else eto get this to work? (there is no check mark to sleect or deselect the 'Radio64.dll plugin in red either.. thanks in advance for anyone's feedback

I found an older version of TS- 3.0.11 and it seems to work with that- though yet to figure out how to connect to a server etc and test in game (havenet used TS before)...I take it running an older version of TS I'll still be abe to communiocate with other people if they are running the latest (or a different) version of TS? Is there a newer ww2 plugin file somewhere compatible with the latest version of TS (v 3.0.16)?

ATAG_Colander
May-20-2015, 22:26
Hi Moviestar,

Strange thread to make your first posts :D

First of all, welcome to our forum and hopefully server.

About the plugin, yes, it needs the old version. There's nothing in particular different with the new version of TS but they like to update it very often and having to recompile the plugin for every new version is tiresome.

You should be able to use that version with the server without a problem. In fact, I haven't updated TS in about a year (did I say nothing much is changed between versions? :D ).

:salute:

moviestar_1
May-21-2015, 00:46
Hi Moviestar,

Strange thread to make your first posts :D

First of all, welcome to our forum and hopefully server.

About the plugin, yes, it needs the old version. There's nothing in particular different with the new version of TS but they like to update it very often and having to recompile the plugin for every new version is tiresome.

You should be able to use that version with the server without a problem. In fact, I haven't updated TS in about a year (did I say nothing much is changed between versions? :D ).

:salute:

thank you- I ended up going back to the latest version of teamspeak and using the radio effect that comes with the cross talk plugin.. means I can use this effect in TS with other games like arma iii etc as well

harzer99
Feb-20-2016, 12:36
Hello,
is there a new update for the plugin? Unfortunately it seems like the teamspeakversion 3.0.11.1 is uncompatible with the newer server versions.