PDA

View Full Version : Single player loadout problem

zionid
Jan-16-2014, 07:42
For some reason, I cannot change loadout, convergance, fuel etc, when flying a campaign. Not even select pre-made ones. The function works perfectly in MP, but my Spitfire has horrible tracer fir (tracer on 1,3 and 5 gun), and the buttons will not respond.

Any ideas?

1lokos
Jan-16-2014, 08:32
I think this is because Campaign files are not accessible to change - is stored inside STEAM folder.

However you can change then, go online configure the plane loadout like you want.

Open the file User.ini (Documents\1c Soft Club.. Dover\) and copy the loadout ini for desired plane.

Then go to

...Program Files\Steam\steamApps\il-2 sturmovik clifs of dover\parts\campaigns\Your campaign\mission name.mis and past under line

Weapons 1

You need do this for every campaign mission (make a test with first mission).

Type for improve imersion, dont use yellow tracers, use red or nothing, so you dont see AI
"hanging hose" all around. :)

Sokol1

zionid
Jan-16-2014, 17:18
Thanks.

What a weird problem. Bit of a chore to cut and paste for every mission though:P But thanks anyway:P

Pancake
Jan-18-2014, 23:16
iv tried doing this in FMB, but for some reason the changes just aren't sticking, I can't change my ammo load out and I can't change my bomb load or fuse which is the most important thing.

FMB would be better for me because the campaign im playing involves a lot of bombing in a Bf-109 and ideally id like to use 250kg bombs rather then 50kg' x4, you can hit more targets with a lighter bomb but the way AA is in this game I really don't what to be doing that.

edit
I imagion iv finally changed the load out, If I go into options in main menu it allows me to change my load out for ammunition, and more importantly bomb fuse, which iv changed to low level setting, which said it automatically sets a fuse of about 14 seconds, so I though oh good that problem solved nope,

So im starting to think even though I changed the lay out for my ammunition it might be lying to me as well, even though when I go to customisation screen it shows my custom load including the bomb fuse,

This whole things really pissing me off how hard it is, you can't even change the fuse on your bombs in this game it so retarded, im sick of getting ether blown up or getting holes in my plane from my own bombs.

dburne
Jan-19-2014, 09:33
Yeah SP loadouts are very much broken and a pain right now.
I did not learn this, until after I had watched the loadout tutorial vid a few times, went in and created custom loadouts ( offline), for each of the planes I was flying at that time, only to discover over time from the forum here that all those changes I was making was having no effect.

flugkapitan701
Jan-25-2014, 04:38
Glad I stumbled upon this thread as I'm a relative newbie to Cliffs of Dover. I've been having the same problem and couldn't figure out what was the cause. Hope that it can be fixed at some point in time.

Cheers,
Scott

dburne
Jan-25-2014, 14:15
I so long for the day, a SP can go into a plane setup, select a custom loadout and have it actually work... one can dream :)

zionid
Feb-20-2014, 03:39
I might be ignorant here, but this seems like something that could be easily fixed given that MP loadouts works like a charm.

I surely hope so at least. With integrated dynamic campaings coming in the future the functionality of singeplayer would
be very much welcomed. Same for Heinkills campaigns among others.

ATAG_Endless
Feb-20-2014, 03:50
You don't have to go online to change set ups
In main menu go to plane
Select witch plane and set up plane from there
Then save setup changes and then go into single player
I do this all the time when changing load outs and convergences

zionid
Feb-25-2014, 09:21
You don't have to go online to change set ups
In main menu go to plane
Select witch plane and set up plane from there
Then save setup changes and then go into single player
I do this all the time when changing load outs and convergences

I just tried this, and then retried it it.

It does not work for me unfortunatly.

My custom loadout does NOT lot in single player either way.

This is easy to distinguish because of my specific tracer loadout...:goofy

dburne
Feb-28-2014, 07:09
I just tried this, and then retried it it.

It does not work for me unfortunatly.

My custom loadout does NOT lot in single player either way.

This is easy to distinguish because of my specific tracer loadout...:goofy

That is my understanding as well, changing in SP does nothing... :(

Mrmaverick
Mar-22-2014, 05:36
I think this is because Campaign files are not accessible to change - is stored inside STEAM folder.

However you can change then, go online configure the plane loadout like you want.

Open the file User.ini (Documents\1c Soft Club.. Dover\) and copy the loadout ini for desired plane.

Then go to

...Program Files\Steam\steamApps\il-2 sturmovik clifs of dover\parts\campaigns\Your campaign\mission name.mis and past under line

Weapons 1

You need do this for every campaign mission (make a test with first mission).

Type for improve imersion, dont use yellow tracers, use red or nothing, so you dont see AI
"hanging hose" all around. :)

Sokol1

Before i go and stuff something up, can this be done to the Desastersoft add on's? if so how?

\Hawk/
Apr-20-2014, 16:34
So Glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Followed PStyles vid to a T, but still cannot see any effect in SP.
Am I missing a step?

dburne
Apr-20-2014, 18:25
So Glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Followed PStyles vid to a T, but still cannot see any effect in SP.
Am I missing a step?

Don't think so, I think it is pretty much broken - if there is a way to get it to work for SP, it is sadly beyond my level of expertise..