PDA

View Full Version : How to complete a landing?

EG14_Marcast
Jan-19-2014, 10:10
After my wheels are stopped, I move out of the runway then I turn off the engines and I press ESC. But I see in the stats that I have just one landing....isn'it the correct procedure?

ATAG_JTDawg
Jan-19-2014, 10:48
Pretty much, sometime it will take a couple seconds to say you landed in blah blah , but that what I do :thumbsup: PS Sometimes the stats stick for a day or two

Headshot
Jan-19-2014, 12:19
Not sure if it's right bu I think your ac also needs to be stationary before hitting excape.

ATAG_JTDawg
Jan-19-2014, 12:26
Not sure if it's right bu I think your ac also needs to be stationary before hitting excape.

Yes , I didn't explain well did I :)

Broodwich
Jan-20-2014, 05:43
Yeah you know it would be REALLY nice to have a "Refly" button like in the old IL2. It feels like the game is telling you you should never leave your aircraft.

JG27-Gaidin
Jan-23-2014, 10:15
Salute and Howdy All,

I agree with Broodwich, something seems to be missing. If I look at my stats I currently have 6 landings and like 13 abandons, some of them on the ground. Now I admit I've only been flying this sim, online, for about a week but I've flown online flight sims for about 20 years and know I need to come to a complete stop before exiting but I'm still showing more abandons than landings. Just seems weird to me.

Gaidin

ATAG_Lolsav
Jan-23-2014, 12:03
I believe the stats, not the game, only consider a "proper" landing if you land at one of the active (white) airfields on your side. Anything else its counted as "abandon". But this is a Stats problem, not a game problem.

EG14_Marcast
Jan-23-2014, 12:25
I believe the stats, not the game, only consider a "proper" landing if you land at one of the active (white) airfields on your side. Anything else its counted as "abandon". But this is a Stats problem, not a game problem.

This could be. Once finished a mission I always try to land at the closest airfield, no regard from where I took off.

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jan-23-2014, 12:45
so what does clicking on the flag and saying yes to leave the aircraft do?