PDA

View Full Version : For the German Pilots week 8 JU87 (Stuka)

Mastiff
Jan-21-2014, 10:35
24:57

http://youtu.be/EfmHBjSBK_I?t=23m25s

9./JG52_J-HAT
Jan-21-2014, 20:09
Thanks Mastiff.

They say they are modelling a D-3. The tick a box and change between three different versions thing got me sort of scratching my had. Nice detail was the removal of the diving breaks when adding the cannon pods and apparently turning it in a G-1, though.

Wulf
Jan-21-2014, 21:08
The work they've done animating the air gunner positions is really impressive IMO.

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jan-21-2014, 21:44
wonder if he can hit anything? clod tailgunners are useless

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-21-2014, 22:06
wonder if he can hit anything? clod tailgunners are useless

Not in 4.01 - both human and AI will work. Muti-crewing will be quite good once the patch comes out. Good gunner + good pilot = fighter going in the for a drink. :D

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-21-2014, 22:06
The work they've done animating the air gunner positions is really impressive IMO.

Yep - That does indeed look quite good.

ATAG_Slipstream
Jan-21-2014, 23:56
The shadows are quite impressive, and the GUI looks very clean.

Its making fine progress :thumbsup:

Ivank
Jan-22-2014, 01:55
The GUI is about the only thing I like about it so far :)

LuseKofte
Jan-22-2014, 04:42
These two AC are the important for me. It is here I got my hopes and I say I am impressed. I like the Stuka we got here , As I can see it now the IL 2 and Stuka in BOS will be just as good but with better armament of course.
My hopes for Levelbombers are much lesser but I hope they will surprise me

ATAG_Lolsav
Jan-22-2014, 15:22
Nobody comment the human controlled Tank. Wonder where that idea came from.

Mastiff
Jan-22-2014, 17:09
because everyone is doing it. WOT (Gajin with 1C) is the first too and been working on it since 2009...

and just so all you know, its been done in IL2 1946 too.

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jan-22-2014, 17:12
Not in 4.01 - both human and AI will work. Muti-crewing will be quite good once the patch comes out. Good gunner + good pilot = fighter going in the for a drink. :D

sounds good, i though that part of the code was locked? :)

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-22-2014, 21:33
sounds good, i though that part of the code was locked? :)

Nah, the magician came in and unlocked it ;)

ATAG_Slipstream
Jan-22-2014, 22:18

ATAG_Lolsav
Jan-22-2014, 23:39

:salute:

LuseKofte
Jan-23-2014, 02:10
I amjust not interested in ground target driving :P
But the 4,01 antiaircraft gun would be nice, then I can revenge it when reds vulch my beautiful HE-111.

I liked it very much seeing the tracks was moving, and the shadows. I flew quite a few night ground missions. It is not realistic they drive with the lights on. But it looks cool and give me a better aim

Blitzen
Jan-24-2014, 11:57
Today in an hour or two...I love the Dora & am going to be curious how it compares to our very own Berta. I remain convinced that at least so far the detail & color of Cod ( even on the Winter map) landscapes are more inviting than BoS,but having said that bos is still basically in Alpha and there migh be much improvement. Target acquision is tougher in CloD (than in the snowscape of Stalingrad ,)among all the trees & bushes in CloD...but easier on the Malta map!:-)

Blitzen
Jan-25-2014, 11:30
Alas I should have read the not so small print:no Stuka this week...in fact nothing new this week...:(

con3para
Jan-25-2014, 12:24
Its expensive $95 for ten planes.

nacy
Jan-25-2014, 12:41
Cliffs Of Dover $10 twenty four or thirty planes.:woohoo:

LuseKofte
Jan-25-2014, 19:59
Il 2 got over 500 planes and cost 9 $. Are there some kind of point to be made here.

If so I can inform you most of us here got CLOD and I spent 89 Dollars on BOS knowing these simple facts

CanvasKnight
Jan-30-2014, 20:54
I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Stuka and Sturmovik develop. In my mind, even if the other planes aren't as good (I doubt that the level bombers will be as well modeled or engaging to fly as the ones in CloD) the ground attack planes are ones that I can always enjoy, no matter which game I'm playing. We'll see, though I still regret that there will be no interactive cockpit for the Stuka in the new game. Flying the Stuka in CloD is very engaging, and I enjoy the complex engine management and detailed cockpits. Once the gunner position gets fixed in the new TF patch the Stuka will be perfect for me in CloD. Hopefully BoS's Stuka will impress as well, and the multiplayer community will be able to make maps with many tanks, boats, and other ground targets to destroy!

Skoshi_Tiger
Jan-31-2014, 00:07
I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Stuka and Sturmovik develop. In my mind, even if the other planes aren't as good (I doubt that the level bombers will be as well modeled or engaging to fly as the ones in CloD) the ground attack planes are ones that I can always enjoy, no matter which game I'm playing. We'll see, though I still regret that there will be no interactive cockpit for the Stuka in the new game. Flying the Stuka in CloD is very engaging, and I enjoy the complex engine management and detailed cockpits. Once the gunner position gets fixed in the new TF patch the Stuka will be perfect for me in CloD. Hopefully BoS's Stuka will impress as well, and the multiplayer community will be able to make maps with many tanks, boats, and other ground targets to destroy!

+1
There was nothing so satisfying as dodging flak and tracers and laying down a carpets of those little bomblets over a german convoy in the original IL2! I will be really interested in seeing how it turns out in BoS.

Hood
Jan-31-2014, 04:24
Cliffs Of Dover $10 twenty four or thirty planes.:woohoo:

Wow you got it cheap. When I bought it it was about $90 for the special edition and there were about 10 planes but of course the game couldn't be played.

It's lovely now of course.

Hood