PDA

View Full Version : Air defense england

JG52_Di'O
Nov-27-2011, 14:31
Hi all!)
I play under a nickname II/JG5_DiO
Whether I would like will ask improvements on the server in the field of air defense england and expansions of a place of conducting operations?

Excuse for my English, I use the translator for dialogue with you.

ATAG_Torian
Nov-27-2011, 22:24
My take on this would be he is asking for more vigorous flak cover on the allied
airfields and ? maybe some more ground targets or is it perhaps another airfield
to spawn at ??.
I would agree with more vicious flak cover for the allied fields as it has been a real
butcher shop lately as there is usually more (often 2 or 3 to 1) 109s massacreing
anything that moves on the English side with very few of them suffering any
major hits from flak. As opposed to allied planes flying into France where if u aren't
pilot killed outright your plane will inevitably be unflyable in a short time.
I would also agree for some more ground targets for allied pilots. A nice row of
parked bombers on a couple of the close German bases to plough up (before you get PK'd) would make the stats look better.
Not sure about another base (if thats what he's askin for). I think both sides have
adequate.
ATAG_Torian

JG52_Di'O
Nov-28-2011, 06:42
At the moment the purposes for heavy planes Luftwaffe are located too close to a front line. Whether probably to make pair of land objects for destruction German He-111, Ju-88, Do-17 being in back of England?

Still I would like to suggest to increase number of shooting tools in air on airfield

ATAG_WatchMan
Nov-29-2011, 01:39
Di'O, excellent point concerning ground defenses for England. We're working on it.:Grin:

ATAG_WatchMan.

5./JG27Rudelmann
Nov-29-2011, 02:00
I'd venture to guess that a lot of the Blue AA kills are happening at St. Inglevert, or which ever base has the tank/AA targets. If the Red ones were correspondingly between Hawkinge/Lympne, you'd get a lot fiercer air defense. Bliss really went out and put a TON of those mobile bofors down, they're brutal at 1k and under (3000ft for you RAFfers). Blues just happen to have them sitting on an airfield, right in the middle of all the juicy target airfields, while your corresponding AA/targets are way out of the way.

Those things can shoot quite a ways, even 3-4 clicks out in the channel, I'll pick up flak and the little white bursts from the one NE of Dover. As a side benefit, those things put up so much of the little white bursts, its EASY to track any reds flying near our airfields.

ATAG_Bliss
Dec-02-2011, 01:51
Hi Dio,

Somehow I missed this thread. I think I know what you are wanting, a bigger battle area with more spread out objectives?

JG52_Di'O
Dec-05-2011, 06:54
Hi Dio,

Somehow I missed this thread. I think I know what you are wanting, a bigger battle area with more spread out objectives?

Yes! I also would like to see it)