PDA

View Full Version : Markings on static aircraft

dhasdell
Feb-01-2014, 06:45
Is there some way to enable markings on the static aircraft parked on an airfield? I have seen forum threads saying that it is simply not possible, but have also come across a tool on a French site which was supposed to do it, though I couldn't download it and can't find it again. What is the definitive answer, please?

Ivank
Feb-03-2014, 21:53
Err I think they are there in TF patches

dhasdell
Feb-04-2014, 01:07
Thank you. I am only just getting into CoD, and although I have 3.0 and 3.01 I haven't installed them yet.

Salmo
Feb-04-2014, 02:09
Thank you. I am only just getting into CoD, and although I have 3.0 and 3.01 I haven't installed them yet.

Install TF 3.0, then 3.01 then TF 4.0. You'll find a great difference in the quality of the game. Stationary plane markings are enabled in the TF patches. Although planes all have the same markings, it's still a lot better than vanilla game.

Osprey
Feb-04-2014, 08:40
Not withstanding the fact that without those patches you won't have a multiplayer, because everyone else does have them.

dhasdell
Feb-04-2014, 11:50
Thank you. I have got as far as 3.01 and already the difference is amazing. Still no markings on the static a/c though, as far as I can see - is that perhaps in 4.0?

dhasdell
Feb-05-2014, 12:12
I now have patch 4.0 up and running, but still no markings on parked aircraft. Do they have to be enabled somewhere?

dhasdell
Feb-07-2014, 11:04
Well, I'm jiggered. You are quite right - when CoD is patched, the markings do show up. They don't when placing the static a/c and using the viewer or the placing tool, but they do when actually flying the mission. Thank you.
:thumbsup: