PDA

View Full Version : Complete loss of force feedback on the axis x and y - (Sidwinder FF2)

=CAM= Voss
Feb-01-2014, 15:33
Hello everyone,
thank you for your help ATAG_Lewis. How do I object to the absolute loss of force feedback on the x and y axes of my Sidwinder FF2. I state that it is in ROF that BOS is working properly. It is also recognized correctly by the operating system Win 7 x64bit. Is there anyone who can give me a hand? it's really frustrating. Thank you all for any answers help.

S!

Voss

Kling
Feb-01-2014, 15:33
Flying the 109?

=CAM= Voss
Feb-01-2014, 15:38
Yes the 109 and Spit

S!

Voss

Kling
Feb-01-2014, 15:45
ok lets make this as simple as possible :)
When you spawn in the 109, before you start the engine you must quickly fire your cannon and MGs beforr takeoff. For some reason the game doesnt load the FF if you havent fired BOTH your guns first.

Now if you forget this and take off without firing your guns, you will have FF until you fire your cannons. Once this has happened you must bring the speed back to ca 250km/h and the force feedback will come back with a punch and stay with your for the rest of the mission.

So either fire BOTH of them before take off OR do it after takeoff but then you MUST bring speed back to ca 250km/h to get the FF back.
This seems to be an issue with the MS Sidewinder FF stick only. I have one myself ;)

Pls try and let me know how it works!

=CAM= Voss
Feb-01-2014, 16:29
Thx King,
I'll try and let you know immediately. ;-)

S!

Voss

=CAM= Voss
Feb-01-2014, 18:15
Hello King,
I tried but nothing to do, I do not want to know to work. Do you have any idea? :ind:

S!

Voss

Kling
Feb-01-2014, 18:23
did u activate force feedback in the conf.ini file?

=CAM= Voss
Feb-01-2014, 18:38
Yes is setting FF=1

S!

Voss

Kling
Feb-01-2014, 18:58
do you ever have ANY force feedback or is the stick completely sloppy without any sort of vibrations when you fire the guns?

=CAM= Voss
Feb-02-2014, 07:21
Hello King, Lewis Hello thanks for your help. Finally it was all sorted out. :-)

S!

Voss

Kling
Feb-02-2014, 08:03
what was the solution?

=CAM= Voss
Feb-02-2014, 08:16
The solution was indicated by you to shoot a few rounds of cannon and machine guns. But it was also my fault that I had removed the files from the folder FF, not knowing then that removing the file spring.ffe would have affected the whole. So I pay to drink at all a pint of beer, for having somehow caused the loss of time. However, your solution of the fire a few shots, I'll try to spread it among the owners of the Italian Sidwinder.

S!

voss

Kling
Feb-02-2014, 08:30
The solution was indicated by you to shoot a few rounds of cannon and machine guns. But it was also my fault that I had removed the files from the folder FF, not knowing then that removing the file spring.ffe would have affected the whole. So I pay to drink at all a pint of beer, for having somehow caused the loss of time. However, your solution of the fire a few shots, I'll try to spread it among the owners of the Italian Sidwinder.

S!

voss

Sembra buono! ;)