PDA

View Full Version : Weird Comm's Problem on Red Channel Today

Ohms
Dec-01-2011, 18:48
Would anyone on Blue know about this?LOL:)
I think it was the work of the Axis Jamming Unit if my memory is correct.Will have to find a way of piping Vera Lynn over Blue Comm's.We all had a good laugh at the time,as we could not talk to each other to well over the music being blasted over our comm channel.

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-01-2011, 20:24
Weird stuff!

I was flying online this afternoon when I lost the TS connection completely, which has never happened to me before. But within a minute or two my screen when black and I got a "timed out" message - another rarity for me (not the usual launcher.exe error). At that point I decided my extended lunch hour was over, anyway. :0:

Dutch
Dec-01-2011, 22:31
Would anyone on Blue know about this?LOL:)
I think it was the work of the Axis Jamming Unit if my memory is correct.Will have to find a way of piping Vera Lynn over Blue Comm's.We all had a good laugh at the time,as we could not talk to each other to well over the music being blasted over our comm channel.

That was really good fun! :Grin:

Would love to know who piped the music through to the red channel. Made me smile anyway!

But whoever it was, thanks mate, but don't make a habit ok?! Thanks!:Grin:

ATAG_Bliss
Dec-02-2011, 01:58
Haha ohmie :)

It seems our communication jamming spy successfully pulled off his mission :Grin: