PDA

View Full Version : Developer Diary, Part 52

ATAG_Slipstream
Feb-07-2014, 11:30
New update here:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/page-2#entry84938

LuseKofte
Feb-07-2014, 11:40
Yeah, I will be home for next weekend and Fly IL-2 , that will be fun no matter of the rest .

Headshot
Feb-07-2014, 22:40
Multiplayer this Sunday. Bugger I'm in the wrong timezone.

Skoshi_Tiger
Feb-07-2014, 23:19
Multiplayer this Sunday. Bugger I'm in the wrong timezone.

That only for the developers and alpha testers team. At least that's how I read it. Us Plebs will have to wait for that one.

Still I doubt I'd like to go online until they sort out the 'minor' issues in the LaGG.

Good to see they're making progress though.

No601_Swallow
Feb-08-2014, 18:16
Stalingrad keeps getting sexier! By that I mean, natch, more like a ravaged hell hole. Um. Bit of a hit on fps reported (I haven't noticed it personally), but lots to love.

Have FMs had a tweak? My Lagg seems a bit less twitchy, and the 109 feels like it's got a bit more va-va-voom. (I haven't got a clue really, but that's how they feel to me.)

What would it be like with the Oculus Rift? The only time I've actually felt a tingling of vertigo in the soles of my feet in a flight sim was in RoF - my first take-off. After a couple of minutes, I was several hundred feet up over a river, in a kite held together by glue and wire. Sometimes BoS comes close to giving me the same feeling. That aluminium seems awfully thin: it's only that brute of an engine that's keeping me aloft...

9./JG52 Ziegler
Feb-08-2014, 19:15
Agree Swallow, Coming along nicely this week.
The throttle feels allot more linear in the 109 versus the last 20% of lever travel that it was. The spotting of contacts is much improved, and I think the FM has smoothed out some as the nose doesn't feel so bobby as before.

Next week the IL2 comes out and (fingers crossed) the stuka and MP the week after that! :thumbsup:

Headshot
Feb-09-2014, 02:02
I'm liking the flak blasts. Gunnery seems to be a bit easy atm but maybe I'm just used to COD. Can't wait to have some human opponents.

9./JG52 Ziegler
Feb-09-2014, 09:10
Yeah same here Headshot. That's going to be the real test IMO. What's encouraging is that little by little things are improving and the feeling is that the developer's are taking the feedback and prioritizing and fixing problems. :thumbsup: