PDA

View Full Version : Much appreciated - would like training, please

Rummy63
Feb-10-2014, 20:12
I have experience in IL-2 1946 and Rise of Flight but this complex engine mgmt is new to me. At this stage, I am able to take-off and maintain level fight without overheating. I have yet to enter a dogfight. However, I have been shot down and am really good at making craters.
I live in central British Columbia, Canada and I am available most evening after 7 pm PST, all day Saturday, and Sunday evenings.
My rig is a i5 2500K with 2 Nvidia 560 Ti running in SLI. I have 8 Gb of RAM. I use a Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joystick with a CH Products Pro Throttle and Track IR5.
Once again, thank-you for offering this opportunity.

III./ZG76_Keller
Feb-10-2014, 20:25
Hi Rummy, which plane are you interested in?

Rummy63
Feb-11-2014, 00:52
Keller, judging by your ME-109 logo, I am thinking I should choose the ME-109. From my conversations on the AGAT Teamspeak server, I understand that the ME-109 is a Zoom and Boom fighter and the Hurricane and Spitfire are more nimble, tight-turning aircraft. I have studied Requiem's dogfighting videos so I think I could learn how to be a Zoom and Boom fighter pilot in an ME-109. So far, I have flown the Spitfire, the Hurricane, and the ME-109. Enough jibber-jabber, I choose the ME-109. It seems most new pilots start with the Allied side so maybe this will provide the Axis side with another pilot. Thank-you so much for this opportunity.

Rummy63
Feb-13-2014, 02:02
Keller:
Had some assistance from some fellows and was able to fly around for a couple of hours tonight in the 109. I find it easier to fly than the Hurricane or Spitfite without overheating.

III./ZG76_Keller
Feb-13-2014, 18:42
Keller:
Had some assistance from some fellows and was able to fly around for a couple of hours tonight in the 109. I find it easier to fly than the Hurricane or Spitfite without overheating.

That's great news Rummy!

9./JG52 Ziegler
Feb-13-2014, 19:14
Welcome to the dark side Rummy. :thumbsup::salute: