PDA

View Full Version : Missing Damage Wing Texture on Spitfire 100 Oct?

WindWpn
Feb-11-2014, 17:42
Noticed on a few online flights that if I was shot up on the wing, or had a "minor collision" with another aircraft, either entire portion of wing would simply be cut out or gone altogether. The appearance seems to be a missing texture where if it was there it would show heavy wing damage, but its simply looks as if graphically a rectangular chunk of the wind was removed. I have seen this on at least two occasions and was able to continue flight and RTB successfully.

Anyone else see/have this issue?

~S~
wind

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Feb-11-2014, 17:43
Noticed on a few online flights that if I was shot up on the wing, or had a "minor collision" with another aircraft, either entire portion of wing would simply be cut out or gone altogether. The appearance seems to be a missing texture where if it was there it would show heavy wing damage, but its simply looks as if graphically a rectangular chunk of the wind was removed. I have seen this on at least two occasions and was able to continue flight and RTB successfully.

Anyone else see/have this issue?

~S~
wind

Yes, we are doing some revisions for TF 4.2.

Kling
Feb-12-2014, 07:29
Also seen it for the 109 wing! ;)

Headshot
Feb-13-2014, 07:28
Like this especially designed reconnaissance wing.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Feb-13-2014, 13:04
109 has been changed too. :salute:

ATAG_Lewis
Feb-13-2014, 16:46
A rare glitch for me....happened 2 times in 1100 hours so no biggy.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RSB6-9NciY

WindWpn
Feb-13-2014, 22:38
Nice vid!

I cracked up laughing upon view of your left wing following when you were looking over your right wing at the 109 watching his final air time. You looked back over to the left wing and it was a view of the missing texture and we hear a verbal "Oh shit!" Priceless! :thumbsup:

~S~
wind