PDA

View Full Version : Can't choose airplane in my own multiplayermatch

Hemoride190
Feb-13-2014, 10:49
Hey guys i'm new here,

Me and a firend want to make a 1vs1 match against each other. So I made a mission with one BF109E3 and one Spitfire Ia. Both airplanes are in 1500m above Dover. After I pressed creat server and after it finished to load the misson, I see the map, but I can't choose a side or an airplane. If I press on play, two KI fight against each other.
Me and my friend have TF4 installed.
Are there settings in the missioneditor which I must set to play the mission in multiplayer?

Hope someone can help me:)

with friendly greetings from Germany
Hemoride190

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-13-2014, 10:57
First: Welcome!

Select the flag, on top right side, then double left click the plane will take you to another screen. After that click on the name of the plane to check what available planes are there for the mission. Once you selected ammo and fuel loadouts, etc, click ok. You should be back to main screen, where you see the map on the left and the plane selected on the right. Below there is a button saying "create", thats the "spawn" button.

Have fun.

Hemoride190
Feb-13-2014, 11:02
Thanks, but the problem is there isn't a flag anywhere. I played CoD a few times online, I know where the flags should be....but at my own server, there aren't these flags:(

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-13-2014, 11:25
Ok, it seems you trying to create a COOP, i should had figure that out first.

Read this thread: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7029&highlight=Coop

Salmo
Feb-13-2014, 16:07
Thanks, but the problem is there isn't a flag anywhere. I played CoD a few times online, I know where the flags should be....but at my own server, there aren't these flags:(

Sounds like you've just put 2 aircraft on the map. You need to place two "spawn bases" the use the properties tab to change to correct army, plane numbers, plane types etc. If there are no spawn bases in the mission then you won't see country flags.