PDA

View Full Version : For Saitek Users

Doozy
Feb-14-2014, 15:08
Howdy Folks !
This has probably been posted before and many already know about it , but
the latest Saitek SST software lets you create almost any macro or command
for your joystick. One click can hit several key or key combinations with any
amount of pause or delay you wish such as tab 7 1 .
Check it out and I hope it helps someone ;-)

http://www.ffw01.fr/maintenance_joystick/saitek/manuel_en_ligne/advanced_EN.html

Doozy

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-14-2014, 15:37
Hi and welcome doozi.

Thanks for the contribution. However, at least for X52 Pro owners, the latest software never was stable due to unproper 64 bits drivers. For instance it scrambles all MDF information and eventually, without any warning, it goes the joystick goes "bezerk". This issue has been reported at saitek forums for a unbelivable ammount of users but never had a solution.

That said, the X52 is still a very good joystick, but i dont advise the use of the software that comes with it at all.

ATAG_Lewis
Feb-14-2014, 16:06
Welcome to the community and forums doozi....~S~

Thanks doozi...We like helpfull new folks here....Not sure how long you've been flying CLOD...so

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It should save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711)

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

Any questions then you've come to the right place....We have a helpfull community here who enjoy getting folks up and running in CLOD...so don't be shy

Good to have you with us buddy...and Have Fun!!!

...lew...

Doozy
Feb-14-2014, 16:57
Thanks guys , now ya got me scared , I been using the SST in Clod for a couple months now and haven't
had any issues yet :-\.
I played IL 2 for quite a few years and tried CloD when it first came out but I just couldn't run it.
I came back a few months ago and It's awesome now and ATAG is the reason. I been lurking here
and on TS and as soon as I get some more offline practice I'll be online to commence gettin my butt
shot off :-)

Doozy

III./ZG76_Saipan
Feb-14-2014, 17:18
meh, i dont even use it. i had problems with it when i had vista...

ATAG_Lewis
Feb-14-2014, 17:45
Hey doozi.....why wait to get online.....I flew for 30 minutes and then joined the online fun....There's no problem for new pilots getting online fast....We all get shot down and learning how to defend is the first thing you need to know and there's no substitute for defending against online players...the AI fighters just won't cut it

So my advice is get online ASAP.....join the fun on comms with a buddy or on general TS...pick an airstrip well away from the front line if you really must..but my guess is you'll soon be bored and looking for the enemy pretty quickly....

Get stuck in Man...What are you waiting for?....!!!!!!!!!

There's no going back once that multiplayer monkey is on your back!!!

hehe...

http://breathinstephen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Monkey-on-Back.jpg

ATAG_Deacon
Feb-14-2014, 18:50
Hey doozi.....why wait to get online.....I flew for 30 minutes and then joined the online fun....There's no problem for new pilots getting online fast....We all get shot down and learning how to defend is the first thing you need to know and there's no substitute for defending against online players...the AI fighters just won't cut it

So my advice is get online ASAP.....join the fun on comms with a buddy or on general TS...pick an airstrip well away from the front line if you really must..but my guess is you'll soon be bored and looking for the enemy pretty quickly....

+1!

There are many of us who will wing up with you too...so come join the fun :)