PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic server gents

Katdog5
Dec-04-2011, 11:50
Fantastic server gents. I'm very impressed with the setup, vision and follow through. I look forward to playing over here. I've made over 50 coop missions on Pacific Fighters and I used to only fly coop...so I'm new to your setup.

It's a whole different feel when the enemy is human. Get the blood flowing for sure!

I've flown a few times and had a blast. I've been in the TS3 channel a few times too. I don't say much as I'm still learning the ropes, but I look forward to meeting you guys. Everyone in channel seems great. Awesome server.

Destroyed my first bomber (visual) last night and it was highly satisfying. Landing successfully without a blown engine even more so.

Cheers!

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-04-2011, 12:13
Good stuff, Katdog!:thumbsup:

Those of us on Teamspeak rarely have much to say either.....but that's never held us back! LOL Looking forward to flying with (or against :Grin: ) you soon online.

Snapper

Doc
Dec-06-2011, 00:30
Fantastic server gents. I'm very impressed with the setup, vision and follow through. I look forward to playing over here. I've made over 50 coop missions on Pacific Fighters and I used to only fly coop...so I'm new to your setup.

It's a whole different feel when the enemy is human. Get the blood flowing for sure!

I've flown a few times and had a blast. I've been in the TS3 channel a few times too. I don't say much as I'm still learning the ropes, but I look forward to meeting you guys. Everyone in channel seems great. Awesome server.

Destroyed my first bomber (visual) last night and it was highly satisfying. Landing successfully without a blown engine even more so.

Cheers!

Hi I think you have communicated with me on youtube. Come on in blue and give me a shout. Fantastic times are happening right here. Don't miss out!

MajorBorris
Dec-06-2011, 17:35
Thanks Katdog, see ya on coms:salute:

Katdog5
Dec-20-2011, 20:47
Hi I think you have communicated with me on youtube. Come on in blue and give me a shout. Fantastic times are happening right here. Don't miss out!

Yessir! You have some entertaining vids. I look forward to make some more myself after the AA is tweaked and the engine is vamped. :dthumb: