PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Spawn Point templates

No601_Swallow
Feb-19-2014, 05:38
In case anyone finds it helpful, my squadron has opened up a publicly accessible forum to help share the library of spawn point templates we've been building up: http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk/NewForum/viewforum.php?f=65

It's early days so far, so I've only got templates for Biggin Hill (which I've already put up in this forum anyway!) but hopefully, I'll get most of our airfields up on that forum over the next couple of weeks. I've also tried to put up instructions and guides (ie. what I think I know) about how to make and use these templates.

Comments and contributions will always be welcome (although I'll try to moderate the forum firmly, to keep it functional - it's not really intended to be a discussion shop - that's what this place is for!), particularly where I've made mistakes, misunderstood things, or where my typing has let me down!

All materials can be used freely, but some attribution would be appreciated if there's a possibility that my work might be mistaken as someone else's.

Hood
Feb-19-2014, 06:36
It's a real shame CLOD doesn't have the same user resources being posted up that IL2 did so this should make things easier.

Hood

Osprey
Feb-19-2014, 11:43
Is it enabled so that non-members can upload?

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-19-2014, 18:03
Great ideas gents! I could make some sort of forum section devoted to this sort of thing. We used to have a downloads section, but got rid of it after a vbulletin update (and because I could never make it work right). But since then, we've gotten a different provider for the forum that seems much better in that regards.

Any objection to trying to put up a section here? Or better yet, is there any bloke that would want to moderate the downloads section if it's added? :D

:recon:

No601_Swallow
Feb-19-2014, 23:54
Is it enabled so that non-members can upload?

I think so. Everyone can view. To post, you have to register though. (Our website supremo likes to maintain control!)