PDA

View Full Version : Had it enough

potenz
Feb-19-2014, 16:55
Now that 4 months has passed after the release of the BoS Alpha early access, i can say that i had enough of this forum.

It's quite annoying the way of some member here want so deeply to see BoS fail, the non stop rant from people that doesn't
even bought the game, based on videos, screenshots, etc it's just childish, or that every time, some one post some video or
review of some aspect of the game, there's a bounch jumping on it, just to start flaming on that the game is arcadish or isn't
accurate, etc.

All this started when Oleg former team decided to stop further development of CloD and announced the partnership with 777 studios,
even in the banana forums, just right after the announcement, a well known group start with this stupid war, there's nothing bad on
this partnership, in fact as i said in the banana forums, way before it was officially announced, that the best thing for CloD and the Il-2
series would be that 777 studios take over the development of the series, nobody can deny that the flow of communication between
the devs and the users is really high, and that's helps a lot to the good development of any product. (remember RoF before and after 777 studios)

Also comparing both games is just simply useless, one is half finished and being slowly developed by a group of volunteers and the second
is only at 39% of development, also there are 2 totally different theatre of operations, with different plane sets, maps, years, etc. Also i
can't understand the use for this section in these forums, just to flame the game??? or for a who has bigger dick show, why not just close it,
It's obvious that also staff members from ATAG hates BoS and in particular Jason Williams to the bones, here is where all that stated avobe
comes more annoying, cause it is not a war on the quality of a product, but it's a personal hate directed just to one guy, and all this useless
war it's just hurting the whole simming community.

I know that my words will not put an end on this stupid and childish conflict, but maybe in some point somebody could read this and s recapacitate
about how bad is not for the companies and also for all of us.

Please some administrator delete my account, i don't want to be part of this forums anymore.
I rather leave than keep reading all the hate of some members here.

Regs

Potz.

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-19-2014, 17:09
Now that 4 months has passed after the release of the BoS Alpha early access, i can say that i had enough of this forum.

It's quite annoying the way of some member here want so deeply to see BoS fail, the non stop rant from people that doesn't
even bought the game, based on videos, screenshots, etc it's just childish, or that every time, some one post some video or
review of some aspect of the game, there's a bounch jumping on it, just to start flaming on that the game is arcadish or isn't
accurate, etc.

All this started when Oleg former team decided to stop further development of CloD and announced the partnership with 777 studios,
even in the banana forums, just right after the announcement, a well known group start with this stupid war, there's nothing bad on
this partnership, in fact as i said in the banana forums, way before it was officially announced, that the best thing for CloD and the Il-2
series would be that 777 studios take over the development of the series, nobody can deny that the flow of communication between
the devs and the users is really high, and that's helps a lot to the good development of any product. (remember RoF before and after 777 studios)

Also comparing both games is just simply useless, one is half finished and being slowly developed by a group of volunteers and the second
is only at 39% of development, also there are 2 totally different theatre of operations, with different plane sets, maps, years, etc. Also i
can't understand the use for this section in these forums, just to flame the game??? or for a who has bigger dick show, why not just close it,
It's obvious that also staff members from ATAG hates BoS and in particular Jason Williams to the bones, here is where all that stated avobe
comes more annoying, cause it is not a war on the quality of a product, but it's a personal hate directed just to one guy, and all this useless
war it's just hurting the whole simming community.

I know that my words will not put an end on this stupid and childish conflict, but maybe in some point somebody could read this and s recapacitate
about how bad is not for the companies and also for all of us.

Please some administrator delete my account, i don't want to be part of this forums anymore.
I rather leave than keep reading all the hate of some members here.

Regs

Potz.

Potz,

You are so incredibly wrong that you don't even deserve a response to be honest. When I see a post like this, that can't show a single example of anything you are trying to say, you quite frankly, look like an absolute troll.

You don't have the 1st clue about Oleg and the Maddox team.

You also assume that criticizing fault is bashing. While if that's the case, then you better show me one single post of YOURS from all the Clod bashing done on the BOS site where you are coming in and asking for your account to be deleted or any other childish bullshit you are trying to pull off here. Because, if not, you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Your wish is granted. Don't let the door hit you.

Bliss