PDA

View Full Version : Request for basic fighter training

FlatSpin
Feb-20-2014, 07:49
Aircraft type doesn't matter. I'll leave that up to the instructor who graciously agrees to provide trainimg.
I'm still fairly rough in all flight phases in the RAF fighters, but I'm getting more comfortable with the Spits and Hurricanes each time I fly them. Beyond basic pattern work I know I'm not even close to getting the most out of the aircraft.
109s mystify me. I've spent the least time in them because I have no idea what I'm doing in the cockpit. Still...it's a cool plane and very potent if learned to properly fly and fight.
I'm available 8-11pm US Central Standard Time (GMT -6). Have TS and all necessary flight gear. Thanks!

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-20-2014, 07:57
Ill be available 6 hours from posting this. See you then on TeamSpeak.

LuseKofte
Feb-20-2014, 08:19
Lolsav is a very patient teacher, he gave me a very useful lesson in the Hurrycane

FlatSpin
Feb-20-2014, 08:36
Lolsav thanks for offering your services, but 6 hours from now I'll still be toiling away in the office. I've edited my post to specify US CST. Thanks.

DRock
Feb-20-2014, 08:58
Hello, Flatspin.

If you miss Lolsav, I should be on between 9-11pm EST tonight.

I recommend you start with the Spitfire 2a or the 1a(100 oct). They require less prop management and are more forgiving to fly. Keep those rads open while learning.

Look for me on TS.

Cheers

FlatSpin
Feb-20-2014, 09:11
OK DRock. I listened to you briefly last night on TS as you guys fought over Dunkirk while I bravely flew a quick nav flight from Eastchurch to the Manston area and RTB'd. Hope to see you tonight. Thanks.

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-20-2014, 09:44
Take any of the offers you like :thumbsup:

Drock its a wealthy man of information about all planes in the game. I should had been more carefull with my initial offer. I meant from 6 hours till.. who knows, its my day off tomorrow! :D

DRock
Feb-20-2014, 09:53
Go ahead, Lolsav.

He will benefit greatly from your training. I have.

If you need enemy bait to shoot at, let me know.

Good luck and have fun.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-20-2014, 10:35
After a epic battle between me and the ferocious DRock a score was settle (white gloves and we slap each other with butter. He cheated by using butter with no salt).

DRock is going to be your instructor. Have fun, and if you get a chance hit him where it hurts :devilish: