PDA

View Full Version : IL2 Sturmovik; Night Ops..

Mastiff
Feb-20-2014, 14:30
IL2 Sturmovik; Night Ops

http://youtu.be/sDwqj-Cd6jg

Revvin
Feb-20-2014, 15:21
Nice video, I need to get an upgrade sorted so I can do this sim justice

dburne
Feb-20-2014, 16:18
Nice vid, thanks! Too bad outcome was not better!

Arthursmedley
Feb-20-2014, 16:35
Too bad outcome was not better!

I think we've found a theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj_fq0GqZi4

:doh:

LuseKofte
Feb-20-2014, 18:04
Nice, thank you for sharing, I really look forward to QMB and FMB is implemented

dburne
Feb-20-2014, 19:40
Looking like suicide missions there!

Wulf
Feb-20-2014, 20:53
Mother of God!! The Hun sorted you two jokers out pretty damn smartish. What you need to do is, get in there, take no nonsense, give the Hun a blood-nose and then get out fast. Put another way, catch the blighter with his pants round his knees, give him one in the goolies, box his ears and out. It's a known fact, the Hun can't take it in the goolies they way we can.

Love the flak. Really daunting:D

Mastiff
Feb-21-2014, 01:34
Mother of God!! The Hun sorted you two jokers out pretty damn smartish. What you need to do is, get in there, take no nonsense, give the Hun a blood-nose and then get out fast. Put another way, catch the blighter with his pants round his knees, give him one in the goolies, box his ears and out. It's a known fact, the Hun can't take it in the goolies they way we can.

Love the flak. Really daunting:D

isn't that from those 2 dude from England. lol

Wulf
Feb-21-2014, 02:48
The BoS Flak is still a WIP as I understand it but they've done really well I think. The heavy stuff seems to explode with real violence while the light stuff has a nice slight non-linear quality to it as it arcs up towards you. I hope the TF guys end up with something like this. The whole experience is quite visceral. Scary shit... We're all screwed :thumbsup:

LuseKofte
Feb-21-2014, 02:52
Yes, I find shooting ground target more difficult in BOS but planes easier compared to CLOD. Its drift sideways to me feels realistic , but I do not know for sure. Are there any pilots here to tell whats real or not.

Tvrdi
Feb-21-2014, 04:15
I like how the night looks in both, ROF and BOS. It just feels right.

Mattias
Feb-21-2014, 11:07
IL2 Sturmovik; Night Ops

Thanks for sharing Mastriff :salute:

It's nice to see the BoS night environment being taken seriously by the devs :thumbsup:

ATAG_Slipstream
Feb-21-2014, 11:52
Thanks for sharing Mastiff.

The BoS night environment is simply beautiful and feels like a freezing cold crystal clear winters night.
Surprisingly I have RoF but I've never flown it at night, I'll have to try! :thumbsup:

Arthur thats quite an intense ground attack, Impressive flying skills. :thumbsup: