PDA

View Full Version : Problems with turrets

EG14_Marcast
Feb-23-2014, 07:19
I've set the usual commands AWSD for turrets but they don't work in the Blenheim. And in the Br20 how can I manually raise the dorsal turret and open the ventral gunner's door?

Torric270
Feb-23-2014, 10:39
I've set the usual commands AWSD for turrets but they don't work in the Blenheim. And in the Br20 how can I manually raise the dorsal turret and open the ventral gunner's door?

With engines running hit control O or lean to gunsight. Blennie and ventral gunner on BR have separate gun and turret controls, top on BR is just gun control.

EG14_Marcast
Feb-23-2014, 13:51
With engines running hit control O or lean to gunsight. Blennie and ventral gunner on BR have separate gun and turret controls, top on BR is just gun control.

I did it but if I lean to gunsight I can move the gun with the mouse in the Blenheim as in all german bombers, but not the turret. And in the Br20 I can't raise the top turret and open the ventral one. They only activate when an enemy is close.

Torric270
Feb-23-2014, 14:34
I did it but if I lean to gunsight I can move the gun with the mouse in the Blenheim as in all german bombers, but not the turret. And in the Br20 I can't raise the top turret and open the ventral one. They only activate when an enemy is close.

Not at game computer so I cant verify but check key bindings for unpark/cruise position and firing position (I gave it the same key for lean to gunsight).

Use unpark or toggle park to raise turret or drop ventral gunner.