PDA

View Full Version : Just a post of appreciation to ATAG_Lolsav...thanks for the Hurricane help :)

Mysticpuma
Mar-02-2014, 16:51
Well tonight I spent a good hour in the air (at-least) without blowing the engine. all this was under the guidance of ATAG_Lolsav who was patient as I nosed over on my first take-off run, but eventually got airborne. Lots of messing with controls that I hadn't bound to any keys...and a few moments where he assumed I knew what I was doing....but in the end we went for a sortie and stayed in good contact while keeping an eye out for bandits. With a little team-work and eyes everywhere we shared a kill and I think he also got two-more which I feel happy to say I got eyes on first and called out? (crossing fingers I am correct with that!)

I can't check yet but I may also have a shared kill on a bomber (shared with Flak) but not holding out hope for that one.

Now I just need to play with the loadouts and convergence and I should be an expert in no-time! (well if you call 2-3 years 'no-time' ;) )

So finally, once again, thanks for the great tuition, I thoroughly enjoyed the Sortie and really appreciate your help Lolsav. Blimey, I may become an online fan after all!

Cheers, MP

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-02-2014, 17:08
Nothing like online play for real adrenaline producing thrills... :woohoo:

And Lolsav has been a real hero in helping people get up and running. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-02-2014, 17:15
I feel happy to say I got eyes on first and called out?

Yes you did spot them first :) Good job eagle eye!

When 2 planes work togheter its much better, we can cover each other. Online rogue hunting is achievable, but one has to be ready for failure. Well to have fun we do have to put the sucess despite all failures really.

Thank you for giving me the honour of beeing your "god father" on this almost online baptism. Join TS on the side you want to fly and soon you will get used to the "banther". Its all jolly good fun above all and we are happy to keep it that way.

Remember to set keys for air radiator, or joystick buttons if you can spare. Those keys are almost used as many times as the throtle, it all depends on speed and the presented situation. As expected Mysticpuma was above average "student" and i was pleased he didnt blow the radiator :)

Mysticpuma
Mar-02-2014, 17:19
BTW, I did try and change the title due to a typo on your name spelling...sorry about that :(

Two planes when teamed together certainly work better than expected...brings back memories of the P-47's flying as a double-team on Warclouds...oh to boom and zoom again ;)

Was great fun and will probably do it again...now I can get into the air without blowing an engine......:thumbsup:

Cheers, MP

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-02-2014, 21:06
Fixed it for ya. :thumbsup: