PDA

View Full Version : Pilot head zoom speed...

9./JG52 Mindle
Mar-04-2014, 05:18
Anyone know how to change the speed for pilot head zoom in / out (not camera)? The defualt speed is glacial.

Mysticpuma
Mar-04-2014, 05:36
Go to your; MyDocuments\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD folder and find the file called "confuser.ini"

Open it up.

Under the option ZoomSpeed you can change it from 1-10

1 is tranquil and sedate, 10 is Amphetamine standard ;)

Should look like this, mine is set to 4

[MOD]
ExtendCloudsDistance=yes
ZoomSpeed=4

9./JG52 Mindle
Mar-04-2014, 05:38
Cheers MP, but i was asking about BOS.. My CLOD is already done. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hnbdgr
Mar-07-2014, 07:01
Not sure where the config files are in bos, my guess somewhere entirely different to Clod as it's based on a different engine etc.

Either way it seems to be a work in progress. I have 2 zooms set up as there are 2 options for zooming. In the last access session both were quite fast, whereas in the one before, one was super slow.

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-07-2014, 10:03
10 is Amphetamine standard ;)

roflmao

requiem
Mar-07-2014, 11:05
Anyone know how to change the speed for pilot head zoom in / out (not camera)? The defualt speed is glacial.

Press ESC in-game to bring up the menu, or go to camera settings and adjust the speed sliders. I put mine at about 60% and that's fast enough for me.

9./JG52 Mindle
Mar-08-2014, 14:40
Cheers.. I have now set zoom and inertia /accel at 50%. Fine for now until i can fine tune further, later.:thumbsup:

sw1ive
Mar-09-2014, 09:04
Go to your; MyDocuments\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD folder and find the file called "confuser.ini"

Open it up.

Under the option ZoomSpeed you can change it from 1-10

1 is tranquil and sedate, 10 is Amphetamine standard ;)

Should look like this, mine is set to 4

[MOD]
ExtendCloudsDistance=yes
ZoomSpeed=4

It is very interesting... Thanks

69th_Damon
Oct-20-2016, 13:13
MysticPanda, thanks for this great solution.

With great fear that I would cause terrible damage I went and and pasted the mod onto the end of the confuser file, where I could find it and remove, and it worked great.

Note - trying to read and understand the confuser file I think that it has suitable name.

I expect my kill rate to at least double.

Damon

ATAG_Colander
Oct-20-2016, 13:40
MysticPanda
:)

Note - trying to read and understand the confuser file I think that it has suitable name.
Never thought of that!! I've always red it as "conf user" :D