PDA

View Full Version : 109 - Looking for a wingman

hnbdgr
Mar-04-2014, 05:53
Salute!

I'm looking for a 109 wingman to fly on the ATAG server. I'm on 3-4 days every week, 21:30-23:00 GMT

Requirements

- Time zone compatible
- Confident in handling the 109 to the point you seldom get overheating issues or overrevs.
- Teamspeak required
- Capable to communicate in English, Slovak, Czech or Polish. I also understand German with no problems but my german is a bit rusty:)

What I'm looking to do:

- Free Hunt
- BnZ attacks
- "leading the bandit on" traps
- Train low altitude maneuvers, scissors, brakes, overshoots etc.

If you're interested post here and I'll get back to you asap!:)

:salute:

Badger

Osprey
Mar-04-2014, 07:32
If one of those times is Sunday @1900GMT for a campaign mission too then look into my signature and you'll find a Gruppe to wing up with. When I say Gruppe I mean Gruppe, that's 3 Staffels of 109's

Here's a sample from Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z3knxqKQZ4

Our thread is here:
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=861

Other contact details in my sig.

It all speaks for itself so I'll leave it up to you ;)
~S~

hnbdgr
Mar-04-2014, 08:00
Hi Osprey,

thanks! Sunday 19:00 might be tricky:)) My kids are not in bed until 20:00, but 20:30 could be doable, especially every other sunday when my SO goes to work(nightshift) :devilish:

I'll definitely check ACG out!:thumbsup:

Osprey
Mar-04-2014, 10:27
That's what the wife is for isn't it? lol

hnbdgr
Mar-05-2014, 05:48
I really wish she would do more night shifts :D

But back on track:

It looks like Ospreys wing starts too early for me and I won't be able to make it. In the meantime I looked around the Storm of War server and possibly have found a squadron to join!

However - I'm still looking for a semi-dedicated wingman within my time constraints 21:30-23:30GMT 3-4 days of a week. You don't have to be part of a group, in fact if you're flying solo now and want to slowly move into team flying then this is for you.

- the roles will revert on a regular basis, I will be your wingman for a sortie and vice versa.
- I will accept all skill and technical levels

Give us a shout!:salute:

hnbdgr
Mar-07-2014, 04:14
Ok small update,

It looks like I won't be able to join any squadrons for historic missions, due to time constraints. Everybody starts at 6,7 or 8 pm GMT which is too early...

So back to the original topic, I'm bumping it one last time to see if anybody is interested in being a dedicated/semi dedicated wingman for a 109 21:30-23:30 GMT for about 3 days a week.

Snapper or mods: If I get no response in 3 days, would it be possible to close this thread and I would then post in general disscussion? A lot more eyes in there....

many thanks!:salute:

Basha
Mar-10-2014, 13:46
Ill have a wing up with you, i fly mainly Spits tho but do jump in a 109 and 110 from time to time, happy to make do for you until somebody more appropriate comes along mate, however i do have 2 vgood 109 pilots in my clan that dont currently fly CLOD but will most likely take to the skies again when the new patch comes out 4.0... i mean 4.2 (sry private joke there) we could swarm up maybe, PM me if you want or ignore this post :)

We have a TS3 server and are UK

darkside3/4
Mar-13-2014, 23:37
If you see me on either side feel free honey badger to call me out, I'll switch up and 109 with you. It's my new favorite toy along with the 110 & 111. It's not your time zone but don't hesitate to grab me.

hnbdgr
Mar-14-2014, 04:46
Thanks Jarhead! Can you PM the CLX TS password? It seems to have been changed.

Basha, I've seen you on TS briefly last night, you were in a different game though so didn't want to disturb.

I've only been online very briefly yesterday, my saitekx52pro decided to start playing up! When that thing works it's great, but when it doesn't (and there is no obvious reason for it - I was alt tabbing into another window) it's a real pain in the ass.