PDA

View Full Version : New Pilot

Buzzy
Dec-14-2011, 13:15
Hi Guy's.!

I'm very happy to become a part of this team. Based at my local Airfield at Duxford near Cambridge in the UK!
I have over 24K Hrs flying time within the Micro Simulators & was former Ceo of my own Cargo Airline for 11 years!

Knowing that many hrs flying on other sims will not match the demanding skills that are required with this type of simulator, It will become a real challenge. No doubt I will need a lot of time to grasp the finer points & will become fodder many times before I get my own back:dthumb:

God speed and good luck to us all..:thumbsup:

We remember the brave of past wars with honner and good will..

ATAG_Bliss
Dec-14-2011, 14:28
Hi Buzzy and welcome!

IL2COD has quite the learning curve, but when it all goes right it is the most enjoyable online experience I've ever had simming. It just makes all the other online games feel like an arcade game.

Glad you're having a good time. And nice to see you hopping on TS. That's definitely the fastest way to learn and "get into it" so to speak.

Cheers!

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-14-2011, 15:19
Welcome to the ATAG forum, Buzzy, and thanks for introducing yourself!

Sounds like you have a wealth of aviation experience that we all would love to hear more about. Although Cliffs of Dover was released in a rather incomplete manner, with a ton of missing or broken features, it fortunately has many very positive aspects as well.

Those of us who frequent this forum and fly online on the ATAG server have found ways to work around many of the weak points and maximize the strong ones. We're any easy-going bunch here (although there are some issues we can get downright passionate about LOL). Our main focus, though, is to have fun flying Cliffs of Dover and to help each other enjoy it to the max.

I hope to see you on the ATAG server in the near future. Please stop by here often and don't hesitate to ask for any further info as needed!

Snapper

Doc
Dec-14-2011, 22:52
Welcome!

Rat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat

:eek:

352ndRJ
Dec-17-2011, 16:01
I have dropped in on your Server several times and do enjoy it. I am a professional pilot and can't get enough flying either in the real world or the virtual world. I am a member of the 352nd VFG, (http://352ndfg.com/vb/), and we are flying IL2 HSFX modded. Some of the members are flying COD, and in due time we will all work our way over to COD. Again I would like to thank you for the Server and I look forward to meeting you online.

RJ

ATAG_Bliss
Dec-18-2011, 16:21
Welcome RJ!

Don't forget to get on TS3. You'll find it can be a bit of fun :)